LOL...MSKs GOING BANKRUPT WOULD BE APT NOW

maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

🀣Mrs.& Mr. MSK's house is being manhandled by the entire Amritsar Circus group. Hope KM is insured and MSK's coffers are hefty enough to fed this gluttonous group.πŸ˜‰

Maaneet's absence makes me πŸ˜” but it cannot be helped and I am willing to wait for them to be fully fit health-wise...EAGERLY and PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MAANDAY

A break from this routine would make them feel rested and they would come back with a BANG πŸ‘πŸΌ...I have a feeling that this break is gonna do a whole lot of good not only for the leads but also for the fans as well as for the trps next week 

ABSENCE DOES MAKE THE HEART GROW FONDER...NEXT WEEK ALL OF US ARE GONNA BE GLUTTONS FOR MAANEET MAGIC...HOPE THE CVs GIVE US A DOUBLE DOSE OF MAANEET...WE SURE ARE GONNA BE IN A DEVOURING MOOD AFTER THIS DROUGHT PERIOD...LOOKING FORWARD TO CHOCOLICIOUS MAANEET MOMENTS NEXT WEEK...COME AND SHARE WITH ME

Edited by maahifun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post
I cant wait to see them together again
KTPROCKS thumbnail
nice post dear...
hope to see Maaneet together soon
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Lol
Nice post dear...
Waiting for maaneet to set the screen on fire...
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidushi89

Lol
Nice post dear...

Waiting for maaneet to set the screen on fire...

It's gonna be so HOT that I am getting prepared to COOL-OFF from now itself πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

WHEN WE GET BACK OUR MAANEET MOMENTS WE ALL CAN HAVE A P(C)OOL PARTY...πŸ˜ƒ

Craziest_MG thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahifun

It's gonna be so <font color="#ff0000">HOT</font> that I am getting prepared to <font color="#0000ff">COOL-OFF</font> from now itselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

<font color="#0000ff">WHEN WE GET BACK OUR </font><font color="#ff0000">MAANEET MOMENTS</font><font color="#0000ff"> WE ALL CAN HAVE A P(C)OOL PARTY...πŸ˜ƒ</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</font>

Ya sure...we will surely have it...
M going to sing n dance when they both come back...
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post...l will wait for that special choclaticious moment...did u all vote for Maaneet in indian television academy awards...security code created lot of problems for me