varun.tap

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by sps0114

yeah she said like this I watch today but she tell one thing more that 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' I like this line more...
Tappu abhee adhe hee doorh pahuchee hai repentence ke saath by today's episode its a start for her... 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' kahnah ka matlab hai she has not understood her doing completely...she is still blaming her kismat...Jogi was right if god gives dukh toh sukh bhee wahee dega once her repentence is true...
okay i got it par mughe lagta hai wo hamesha ki baat kar rahi thi ki akhir uske saath he aisa kyue hota hai waise mai kismat par jaida believe nahi karta par kabhi khabhi app itna jhell lete hai ki kismmat ko he dossh dene lagte hai aur shayad aisa hota bhi hoga ki kisi ki kismmat achchi aur kisi ki kharaab hoti hai...Ouch
Its only humane to blame the kismat and people to get beaten by it...magar insaan agar kismat seh beat hokar kismat koh hee kostah rahe toh useh joh karnah joh woh khud kar saktah hai woh kab karega...

tappu ke saath joh bhee huah woh useh rok bhee saktee thee right? saab kuch karma seh tied hai if you go the Geeta route but a person makes or breaks one's life by the choices one makes yeh bhee sahee hai...Uske samneh doh rasteh humesha theh...right and wrong...she only followed her heart and impulse she did not stop to think of the repurcussions on herself or others...what she went thru was a growing process it happens when one does not listen - she had Jogi Ichcha and Veer to guide her for her well being but she choose not to listen...ONLY when she lost everything she went to Rathore and was lucky yet again that Rathore was understanding person...
yes uske samne do raste the right or wrong par usme se kaun sa right aur kaun sa wrong tha uska pata kisi ne khabhi nahi bataya even uski nani ne ulta rasta he bataya aur ye maat kaheye ki veer aur joogi ne koi rasta dikhaya veer apne chchakar me tha aur jogi apne ki ichcha kaise kush rahe...Ouch thats enough for jogi and veer...Sleepy 
Varun, in which language veer supposed to say tht she sd leave him and live her own life. Didnt Jogi also told her to leave veer jaap and move on. so how u want tht anyone sd hv show her way, by showing dandaLOLLOLeven Nani in initial stage asked her to accept Veer and not run after SID, but she heard Nani only whn it suited herLOL
HIndi or English both language suit on tapasya but yes more problem in veer, so how's anyone love should survive with him and not only love, person herself going to dies or barbaad...LOL because who they person love him he should try to say to god pl z destroyed her and her happiness...LOL

Edited by varun.tap - 19 September 2011 at 7:38am

Go to top