Uttaran
Uttaran

TEARS OF REPENTANCE... (Page 4)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulLOL but one thing i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of  the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible Confused
i agree wid u faria!!ClapClapClapshe'd earlier cried wen she plotted the murder of icchha & was praying 2 god's idol in the hospital 2 save her & she wudn't do anything but luk wat she did!!DeadDead

and even if she has changed does this mean she shud b 4given so easily widout paying 4 her crimes & sins?? if Osama'd been alive & he repented by crying in front of media 4 all terrorist acts of his then wud law of any country simply left him like taps is left by law in the show??ConfusedConfused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalimoharikafanjdfansps0114ankit111LimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulLOLbut onething i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible Confused
see now cvs r planning leap and as per news all lead characters will be out of the show and we know tht all villain change at the end of their life and repent. So i think now CVS want to improve her becoz they r planning leap track and now Tapu is not needed as villain, i mean USELESS. as concern our criticism, i personally criticize any character on the basis of wht cvs hs shown and wht they wanted to show and not assume myself by diving in tht character, becoz i personally don't know thm (if anyone know, thn i salute thm) . Even cvs don't know how they will turn tht character after few month. They can change their plan anytime. Today she is repenting and seems like turning positive becoz she got back of her evil deed. Tomorrow we don't know how she will behave in adverse situation. O assume tht if cvs r planning to end Tapu character they will make her positive, but if they will continue with this character thn she will again become evil, whatever reason and again people will find the reason to justify her. Her tears can't make her angel becoz its results of her own deed but wht abt the tears of others which came out due to her due to her. Where is prayahchit.??? Atleast show one her act which can prove tht she is really improved
Show atleast one tear coming out for OTHER.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulLOLbut onething i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible Confused
see now cvs r planning leap and as per news all lead characters will be out of the show and we know tht all villain change at the end of their life and repent. So i think now CVS want to improve her becoz they r planning leap track and now Tapu is not needed as villain, i mean USELESS. as concern our criticism, i personally criticize any character on the basis of wht cvs hs shown and wht they wanted to show and not assume myself by diving in tht character, becoz i personally don't know thm (if anyone know, thn i salute thm) . Even cvs don't know how they will turn tht character after few month. They can change their plan anytime. Today she is repenting and seems like turning positive becoz she got back of her evil deed. Tomorrow we don't know how she will behave in adverse situation. O assume tht if cvs r planning to end Tapu character they will make her positive, but if they will continue with this character thn she will again become evil, whatever reason and again people will find the reason to justify her. Her tears can't make her angel becoz its results of her own deed but wht abt the tears of others which came out due to her due to her. Where is prayahchit.??? Atleast show one her act which can prove tht she is really improved
Show atleast one tear coming out for OTHER.
absolutely Clapi agreeApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Tapasya is repenting but why? when she has never done anything wrong ..i think all others should repent for doing injustice of not understanding such a great soulLOL but one thing i must say she has cried bucket full of tears many times to show she has changed but most of  the times it was her planning to save herself .untill or unless she does something which actually proves she has changed trusting her is not possible Confused
i agree wid u faria!!ClapClapClapshe'd earlier cried wen she plotted the murder of icchha & was praying 2 god's idol in the hospital 2 save her & she wudn't do anything but luk wat she did!!DeadDead

and even if she has changed does this mean she shud b 4given so easily widout paying 4 her crimes & sins?? if Osama'd been alive & he repented by crying in front of media 4 all terrorist acts of his then wud law of any country simply left him like taps is left by law in the show??ConfusedConfused 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OH COME ON! WHAT A FAR-FETCHED COMPARISION--TAPASYA AND OSAMA!!!LOL PLEASE  DON'T  LET  YOUR  IMAGINATION  RUN  WILD ! Tappu is not that bad! Repentance and reformation are not impossible in her case.After all she's human,not a demon !Big smile So stop being too judgemental !
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa2010mam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OH COME ON! WHAT A FAR-FETCHED COMPARISION--TAPASYA AND OSAMA!!!LOL PLEASE  DON'T  LET  YOUR  IMAGINATION  RUN  WILD ! Tappu is not that bad! Repentance and reformation are not impossible in her case.After all she's human,not a demon !Big smile So stop being too judgemental !
no i think shes worse than him!!Winkshe may not b a terorist but a criminal & sinner who doesn't've an iota of humanity esply 4 the ppl who r subordinate 2 her!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monalisa2010mam

no i think shes worse than him!!Winkshe may not b a terorist but a criminal & sinner who doesn't've an iota of humanity esply 4 the ppl who r subordinate 2 her!!
-------------------------Well,there was once a dacoit named Ratnakar who changed to Balmiki Muni [holy man and poet] after repentance and penance...Let Tappu be given one last chance ! Smile
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalimoharikafanankit111LimitLessFan

monalisa2010mam Groupbie
monalisa2010mam
monalisa2010mam

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Content Removed