Originally posted by muktha_cute

then first iccha should repent for her sins and crimes
1.snatching taps house
2.snatching taps father
3.snatching taps rights
4.snatching taps love
5.snatching taps husband
6.snatching taps baby

first let iccha come and fall on feet of tapasya andcry and repent for her sins.aur apne bache ki bheek mange
tab taps sochegi ki is iccha ko maaf kare ya nahi

and y dhell she should apologise with veecha if their relation is so weak and their is no understanding and trust in it any1 can seperate them may be taps or SS

coming to vansh its a suicide
coming to mai she is a shameless women who changes her mind per each day.and she was not dudh ki duli johkhud bache ko lekar taps ko ghar se nikalna chahti thi
then 1st of all taps cums & fall on iccha's feet. as its only due his haste 2 reach on time on her birthday that jogi did accident. so on all & all taps shud do this 1st.
1) at 1st taps snatched icchha's father via jogi
2) then she snatched  ichha's luv i.e. veer by emotionally blackmailing ichha
3) then she instgated vansh 2 suicide & snatched iccha's husband
4) she snatched  icchha's in-laws luv by faking pregnancy & then forcing sum1else's kid on them!
5) snatching icchha's bahu status in B-house

phir icchha sochegi ki taps ko maaf kare yaa nahi!LOL
and 4 vansh's death taps is responsible 4 his suicide & it was indirect murder!! if want 2 know abt the punsihment 4 such instigation then google abt it. will get the ans!!
and abt mai if she sahmeless then taps is maha shameless & disgusting woman & 4 such type of ppl mai's behaviour is best!! kyunki zehar hi zehar ko marta hai!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viramnewkqmoharikafansunrise35crisps21Twinkie_Starveil_of_rosesLimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
yeah she said like this I watch today but she tell one thing more that 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' I like this line more...
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

yeah she said like this I watch today but she tell one thing more that 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' I like this line more...
kyunki har kisi ke bure karmon ki saza usse der-saver mil hi jaati hai!!!LOLLOLaur taps ki paap ka ghada abb bhar chuka hai aur bas phatne ki der hai!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

caliocgirlsunrise35crisps21moharikafanveil_of_rosesankit111LimitLessFan

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Tappu abhee adhe hee doorh pahuchee hai repentence ke saath by today's episode its a start for her... 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' kahnah ka matlab hai she has not understood her doing completely...she is still blaming her kismat...Jogi was right if god gives dukh toh sukh bhee wahee dega once her repentence is true...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moharikafanveil_of_rosesankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Tappu abhee adhe hee doorh pahuchee hai repentence ke saath by today's episode its a start for her... 'aisa hummare saath he kyue hota hai' kahnah ka matlab hai she has not understood her doing completely...she is still blaming her kismat...Jogi was right if god gives dukh toh sukh bhee wahee dega once her repentence is true...
okay i got it par mughe lagta hai wo hamesha ki baat kar rahi thi ki akhir uske saath he aisa kyue hota hai waise mai kismat par jaida believe nahi karta par kabhi khabhi app itna jhell lete hai ki kismmat ko he dossh dene lagte hai aur shayad aisa hota bhi hoga ki kisi ki kismmat achchi aur kisi ki kharaab hoti hai...Ouch
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

kyunki har kisi ke bure karmon ki saza usse der-saver mil hi jaati hai!!!LOLLOLaur taps ki paap ka ghada abb bhar chuka hai aur bas phatne ki der hai!!
abb aur kitna patte ga lagta hai shankkar bhagwaan ko he anna padegga jahar ka gadda pene ke liye...OuchLOL
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sps0114

okay i got it par mughe lagta hai wo hamesha ki baat kar rahi thi ki akhir uske saath he aisa kyue hota hai waise mai kismat par jaida believe nahi karta par kabhi khabhi app itna jhell lete hai ki kismmat ko he dossh dene lagte hai aur shayad aisa hota bhi hoga ki kisi ki kismmat achchi aur kisi ki kharaab hoti hai...Ouch
Its only humane to blame the kismat and people to get beaten by it...magar insaan agar kismat seh beat hokar kismat koh hee kostah rahe toh useh joh karnah joh woh khud kar saktah hai woh kab karega...

tappu ke saath joh bhee huah woh useh rok bhee saktee thee right? saab kuch karma seh tied hai if you go the Geeta route but a person makes or breaks one's life by the choices one makes yeh bhee sahee hai...Uske samneh doh rasteh humesha theh...right and wrong...she only followed her heart and impulse she did not stop to think of the repurcussions on herself or others...what she went thru was a growing process it happens when one does not listen - she had Jogi Ichcha and Veer to guide her for her well being but she choose not to listen...ONLY when she lost everything she went to Rathore and was lucky yet again that Rathore was understanding person...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapLimitLessFan

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

then first iccha should repent for her sins and crimes
1.snatching taps house
2.snatching taps father
3.snatching taps rights
4.snatching taps love
5.snatching taps husband
6.snatching taps baby

first let iccha come and fall on feet of tapasya andcry and repent for her sins.aur apne bache ki bheek mange
tab taps sochegi ki is iccha ko maaf kare ya nahi

and y dhell she should apologise with veecha if their relation is so weak and their is no understanding and trust in it any1 can seperate them may be taps or SS

coming to vansh its a suicide
coming to mai she is a shameless women who changes her mind per each day.and she was not dudh ki duli johkhud bache ko lekar taps ko ghar se nikalna chahti thi

I agree wwith you hundred percent.
Tapsya is not the one but that ICHA who should ask for forgiveness.
Mai herself is bad women. Vansh was psycho and icha is a drama queen.

I felt extremely Upset after watching tapu like this. Really feeling so bad for her : ( she do not deserves this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carie

Go to top