Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya, Its always you for Abhay. (Page 5)

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Comments updated on page 3Smile

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker..Bournville..MR.KooL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Hmm exactly piya has got abhay after a long fight. She has waited abhay from a long time. She always had to bear abhay with other girls. She had to fight with abhay also to accept her. Now when she finally got abhay she cant see abhay with any other girl. But Piya abhay is just urs. He can destroy himself for u. Just trust him from ur heart.

True. Piya has literally given examinations for Abhay and she had to force her way into his life. So, why shouldn't insecurity be natural to her? Ouch...Upar se Alina has fallen in love with Abhay , to kya karegi Piya?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker..Bournville..

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
comment updated on page 1Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

wth ,itne dino tak teerth yatra pe thi kyaa
 where ur boss, main uskii bbb kar doonga, AngryLOL
and ab promise kar u will be regular varna apne boss kaa no de , main baat karta hoonTongue
LOL

Lolz. Nahiin yaar. I was in Delhi and Punjab for a few days. Now, back in my Bombay and settling things as i have shifted to a new place. Main ek permanent giantwheel pe hoon aajkal. LOL

Edited by PinkChocolate - 17 September 2011 at 12:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseeker

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

Waiting eagerly fr ur post specially on ur opinion about Abhina Smile

Pinkz at last u have updated lol i thought u forgot abt the post Wink 
Coming to the post, u r right, Piya has nothing to be worried of..Abhay loves her n only her and no matter wht happens it wil never change..bt i can understand Piya's jealousy too..ab itna hot bf mila hai to insecurities to hogi hi na ROFL dnt knw wht wil happen if she comes to knw that Alina has fallen for Abhay..hope at that time she undrstands and handles the situation maturely..m also hoping that Alina doesnt becum negative in the future and find a guy who wil luv her back..

Thank youLOL. Am hoping that Piya doesn't find out that Alina has fallen for Abhay because that will not only spoil Piya and Alina's friendship but disturb Piya as well. Alina is unlikely to become negative to get Abhay unless she turns pathologically obsessive like Metz.

I don't want the friendships and bonds to be lost just because Alina has fallen in love with Piya's Abhay. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora---Sonia-..Bournville..

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

[QUOTE=--Anurag--]1st page is full of ResROFLpata nehi kab unreserve karegeLOL

Pinky kya yaar why u r gayab these days...apne boss ka naam bata uski wat lagata hoon...Cool

Awsum Post as Always...Pinky Clap
piya jealous is awsum 2 c...i hope ye jealousy alina ki BBB na nikal deLOL I hope 2 c strong friendship between Abhina...Embarrassed
btw who is dat mysterious ladyTongue jisse danchi se itna pyaar hainROFL i hope its not metz...bcoz i want her entry in dhamaka style not like disLOL

@red: dont say that yaar...koi Alina ko bachao, Pia se bhi aur forum walo se bhi ROFL You tube walon ko bhul gayiROFL
lol its Dipu...Metz ki entry itni thandi nahi ho sakti Tongue Aur nahi uske haath itne ajeeb ho sakte hain...what has Metz to do with Danchi anyways? Ermm...its stupid to think its Metz...ppl r just obsessed with Metz isliye usay har jagah imagine kar rahe hai ROFL Me want her too but not like this.Tongue

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by --Anurag--

1st page is full of ResROFLpata nehi kab unreserve karegeLOL

Pinky kya yaar why u r gayab these days...apne boss ka naam bata uski wat lagata hoon...Cool

Awsum Post as Always...Pinky Clap
piya jealous is awsum 2 c<font color="#ff0000">...i hope ye jealousy alina ki BBB na nikal deLOL I hope 2 c strong friendship between Abhina...Embarrassed
btw who is dat mysterious ladyTongue jisse danchi se itna pyaar hainROFL i hope its not metz...bcoz i want her entry in dhamaka style not like disLOL
[/DIV][DIV]@red: dont say that yaar...koi Alina ko bachao, Pia se bhi aur forum walo se bhiROFL

lol its Dipu...Metz ki entry itni thandi nahi ho sakti Tongue...whathas Metz to do with Danchi anyways? Ermm...its stupid to think its Metz...ppl r just obsessed with Metz isliye usay har jagah imagine kar rahe haiROFL
ROFL Nishi...don't worry alina ko kuch nehi hoga...and she will be a gud friend of Abhay...and moreover may be she will be d one who will help Abhaya in fighting their enemiesEmbarrassed
and dat mysterious figure Metz ko he nehi sakti bcoz metz has nothing 2 do with Danchi...LOL may be its dippu or a karnaama of Danish may be Maya part 2ROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index