Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Hmm exactly piya has got abhay after a long fight. She has waited abhay from a long time. She always had to bear abhay with other girls. She had to fight with abhay also to accept her. Now when she finally got abhay she cant see abhay with any other girl. But Piya abhay is just urs. He can destroy himself for u. Just trust him from ur heart.

True. Piya has literally given examinations for Abhay and she had to force her way into his life. So, why shouldn't insecurity be natural to her? ...Upar se Alina has fallen in love with Abhay , to kya karegi Piya?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wth ,itne dino tak teerth yatra pe thi kyaa
 where ur boss, main uskii bbb kar doonga, πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
and ab promise kar u will be regular varna apne boss kaa no de , main baat karta hoonπŸ˜›
πŸ˜†

Lolz. Nahiin yaar. I was in Delhi and Punjab for a few days. Now, back in my Bombay and settling things as i have shifted to a new place. Main ek permanent giantwheel pe hoon aajkal. πŸ˜†
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora111

Waiting eagerly fr ur post specially on ur opinion about Abhina 😊

Pinkz at last u have updated lol i thought u forgot abt the post πŸ˜‰ 
Coming to the post, u r right, Piya has nothing to be worried of..Abhay loves her n only her and no matter wht happens it wil never change..bt i can understand Piya's jealousy too..ab itna hot bf mila hai to insecurities to hogi hi na 🀣 dnt knw wht wil happen if she comes to knw that Alina has fallen for Abhay..hope at that time she undrstands and handles the situation maturely..m also hoping that Alina doesnt becum negative in the future and find a guy who wil luv her back..

Thank youπŸ˜†. Am hoping that Piya doesn't find out that Alina has fallen for Abhay because that will not only spoil Piya and Alina's friendship but disturb Piya as well. Alina is unlikely to become negative to get Abhay unless she turns pathologically obsessive like Metz.

I don't want the friendships and bonds to be lost just because Alina has fallen in love with Piya's Abhay.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@red: dont say that yaar...koi Alina ko bachao, Pia se bhi aur forum walo se bhi πŸ€£ You tube walon ko bhul gayi🀣
lol its Dipu...Metz ki entry itni thandi nahi ho sakti πŸ˜› Aur nahi uske haath itne ajeeb ho sakte hain...what has Metz to do with Danchi anyways? πŸ€”...its stupid to think its Metz...ppl r just obsessed with Metz isliye usay har jagah imagine kar rahe hai πŸ€£ Me want her too but not like this.πŸ˜›

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

[/DIV][DIV]@red: dont say that yaar...koi Alina ko bachao, Pia se bhi aur forum walo se bhi🀣

lol its Dipu...Metz ki entry itni thandi nahi ho sakti πŸ˜›...whathas Metz to do with Danchi anyways? πŸ€”...its stupid to think its Metz...ppl r just obsessed with Metz isliye usay har jagah imagine kar rahe hai🀣

🀣 Nishi...don't worry alina ko kuch nehi hoga...and she will be a gud friend of Abhay...and moreover may be she will be d one who will help Abhaya in fighting their enemies😳
and dat mysterious figure Metz ko he nehi sakti bcoz metz has nothing 2 do with Danchi...πŸ˜† may be its dippu or a karnaama of Danish may be Maya part 2🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

res

-----------------edited-------------------------
 M very happy I m one of the abhina fanπŸ˜› I just love them onscreen I wont mind a beautiful friendship of abhina! Alina is always been living in dark and a tormented life just because of her ridiculous family! Abhay is her only hope for light and his friendship will be the turning point of her life!
He is gonna bring her to light as well, just like abhay alina is a pure heart girl and that is the reason she had instantaneously fallen for abhay! M sure she wont come between abhiya as she is one sacrificing person who has just sacrificed alot in life and got no happiness! M happy that abhay is bringing her confidence back and now I want to see short abhina romantic track πŸ˜† ( Fake one thoughπŸ˜†) 

That song suits abhina:
Pal bhar ke liye koi hame pyaar karle , jhuta hi sahi😍

PS: Alina's makeover is gonna happen soon and I cant wait to see itπŸ˜›

I agree. Abhay is truly Alina's only hope and he has promised her that he will come for her and be there with her and for her whenever she needs him. So, its not surprising that Alina fell in love with the first spray of kindness and protection that she got in her life. I agree that Alina will blossom into a full-fledged powerful supernatural. Piya is naturally jealous and this jealousy will mount. I just don't want anyone to be hurt.

Alina ka makeover ab to definite hai. πŸ˜‰

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Nice post πŸ‘

Well deep down Piya trusts Abhay and she knows it that if there is anyone he can love its her. But the question is... will she trust Alina?? When it comes to Abhay her fear of losing him is far too much to trust anyone or anything for that matter...whether its a woman or circumstances or even life. So it all comes down to the battle between her fears and her trust.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Finally di... good to see you making a post πŸ˜³

I like Alina from the beginning and it's great to see her coming out of the shell she lives and be more confident. Good to see someone there for Alina when her family doesnt support for as well but bechari Piya πŸ˜†
It would be great to see a strong bond of friendship between Abhay and Alina... and I hope too Piya doesn't find out about Alina falling for Abhay any sooner cause she might completely change her behavior towards her thn πŸ˜• Can't blame PIya though... itni muskil se Abhay mili hai so she would fight with anything now to keep him. I hope she understands their friendship and also understand the fact that Abhay can love only and only Piya but no one else...

There is nothing to fear Piya. He loves you and only you. The only woman you should worry about is Maithli and she is not on the scene yet , so CHILL. 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ so true... I cant wait for Metz to come back πŸ˜†

Thank you😳. If Piya feels insecure about Abhay and Alina, it is understandable , if not justified. She trusts Abhay but she doesn't trust her fate and the women around Abhay. I do feel that Piya's relationship with Alina is going to suffer . Puya couldn't tolerate her sisters faking their feelings for Abhay and here Alina , who is merely a random friend is falling in love with Abhay.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I agree. Abhay is truly Alina's only hope and he has promised her that he will come for her and be there with her and for her whenever she needs him. So, its not surprising that Alina fell in love with the first spray of kindness and protection that she got in her life. I agree that Alina will blossom into a full-fledged powerful supernatural. Piya is naturally jealous and this jealousy will mount. I just don't want anyone to be hurt.

Alina ka makeover ab to definite hai. πŸ˜‰

I know but abhay hai he will manage both girls he is good in thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and abhi toh dekho chandu mama kya karte hai I m waiting for his breaking news to haseenaπŸ˜† N yes alina will look hottest girl of mount college with makeover gosh u should see her pics on facebook she is damn hotπŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pinkz edited on page 3 dearoo..πŸ˜›