Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 res
...edited...
first of all sorry poco for keeping it reserved so long...πŸ˜• kiya karu...mere net connction ko aaj hi bigar na tha...😑  k...leave it...
once again a  beautiful post poco...πŸ‘

abhay has been always  successful in controlling his emotions,pain  ...whenever he saw pia with other men...but pia wsnt able to deal  with it so easily...concerning abhay...you said it rite poco ...its nt pia's fault...after so many hurdles she is able to get her abhay..so its definitely nt easy for her...but i  think that pia will not misunderstand abhay...coz deep down she knows she is abhay's life and she and only she what matters to abhay at the end of the day...but yes now pia will definitely nt like abhlina bonding...and m loving this jealous pia...😳 hope this abhlina bond will add some spice  in the show...πŸ˜‰ lets see...

t.c. πŸ˜›
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow pinky, u did express Pia's emotions and insecurities perfectly. and I think we all could clearly see and feel what Pia was going through at that time because we viewers too have fought hard with our minds to let us continue viewing the show even when we were not getting what we wanted to see. But when after 11 months of wait, we finally did get a confession, it hurt us that we still are not getting any Abhiya romantic moments but seeing them with other people.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mein  toh iss post ke liye kal se intezaar kar kar ke so gayi πŸ˜›...anyway , i loved it as usual...and you are absolutely bang on about piya's ferocity . piya's reaction was LIVID...it actually looked like she was burning holes into abhina by the intensity of her big brown eyes  literally expanding with exasperationπŸ˜†...when abhay saw piya in jay's arms...he felt more like a brutal stab in his dead heart...but piya was more on the borders of anger and superlative frustration..near the facet of violence by just eye language ,  rather than having a bruised heart..she was a full on prowing tigress...aisa lag raha tha ki piya , alina ko abhi kaccha chabba jaaye gi πŸ˜†..moreover i loved  the possessive and jealous shade of piya πŸ˜† and yeah her temperament is very understandably and justifiably considered...as receiving abhay is harder than climbing mt. Everest...you have to be on the heights of insanity and in a nearly pathological break down for someone forbidden .Collapse and shatter everything around you and everything about you immediately for that one person and dissolve into him even if it damns you and ruins you in the most heart churning manner..that is not even close to easy...what piya did being a human being is itself very abnormally strong ...so yes , her insecurity of him slipping anytime and anywhere is very inevitable of her to feel. πŸ˜³

this is a song called breathing by lifehouse dedicated to abhiya...notably from abhay to piya :---

i'm finding my way back to sanity , again , 
though i don't really what i'm going to do when i get there , 
 i take a breath of death and hold on tight...
spin around just one more time ...
and i hope you gently fall back on the arms of grace ...

as i am hanging on every word you're saying , 
so , even if you don't want to speak tonight,
it's alright , alright with me , 
cause i want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's doors,❀️
and listen to you breathing , is where i'm made  to be πŸ˜

Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
itney dino bad n wo be reserve πŸ˜•
--------------------------------------

Abhay's angle service can put any one in misunderstandings or make him/her fall in love. Alina is right on her side as the person who is deprived from even the good behavior is being given importance n care can really fall in love with that person who is being caring especially girls are sensitive about it. Piya is jealous but i feel more pity for Alina at the moment that a person who has been deprived from love will remain deprived as she is in love with Abhay but Abhay only loves Piya, Alina is going to suffer again for loving abhay. Piya's behavior with Alina is going to be change for Alina for sure as the girl's sixth sense works more so even if Alina will not tell her or Abhay, Piya will come to know about it.

Abhay loves piya n even when Maithly arrived at that time he had chosen piya over metz but yet Piya may be angry with abhay for his angel service with Alina
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Pocu ... see you are loved so much ... ki aapke RES post par bhi so many replies ..!!!!  
but we will wait for as long as it takes ... 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago

lol i m repeating what u had said once abt Alina - " Alina is a kind of a girl jise Abhay bhag bhag ke bachata hai " 🀣

and now i will repeat what Ritzie had said once  - " Abhay is a kind of a guy which every girl will fall for " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think above lines states it all πŸ˜›

lolz i have been waiting for this track to kick start since long time...i know many r whining n complaining right now but slowly they will start liking Alina...Abhay and Alina both r gonna help each other - this Vampire and Shewolf friendship sounds super interesting to me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Pinky i dunno why but i always like strong characters like Maithli and Alina...i guess thats the reason i never found Pia interesting...she is just too predictable πŸ˜›

aur Jeh ki to Abhay ne waat laga di buri wali in front of the whole college πŸ€£...he hit him left, right and center 🀣...an that Abhay-Alina was just awww super sweet πŸ˜›...and the way Alina said "Abhay is dil mein mere liye bhi jagah bana lo" πŸ˜› awww...isnt she cute?

Loving Abhay is easy because he is such a virgin soul but keeping him is like sitting in a permanent mathematics board examination.
>> what? u just said Abhay is virgin?? 😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£...Anmol n Chakku khush ho jayenge 🀣🀣...Abhay ko control karna is almost impossible 🀣...i wanna see Abhay dancing on the song "ishaq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab raas leela hai...main karu to saala character dheela hai" 🀣🀣🀣
ok jokes apart, i wanna see Abhay dancing with Alina on the song "Dhunki Laage" 😍

PS: i dont understand why ppl want Abhiya all the way...can they alone run the show? πŸ˜•...we need characters like Alina and Jeh also...why everyone wants to kick out anyone who comes b/w Abhiya?? πŸ€”
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Babies loved ur post Di.

You seem to be very busy now a days but post are as pharudaar as ever.
I think no matter what Pia will trust Abhay this time. But you do feel bad for her. More because she just got Abhay & has just started re living her dream & is probably dying to shout from the roof tops that THE ABHAY RAICHAND is all hers.
But she knows Abhay loves her.

Take care.

P.S I also think she is going to give up on Mission Alina Makeover.πŸ˜‰

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting desperately Mummy..πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€—you know your babies cannot live without you..MOMMY..πŸ€—

Hey Pinkz..I think this is yourclassy of the classiest post ever ever ever..I mean..I just feel like flying right into yours arms..GOD PINKZ..not only Piya but I think even we have fought with cv's channels promo's & pre;eaps & every other obstacles to attain ABHIYA..& that is why we are seeing many frustrated & hear broken posts floating in Forum..which is very natural I feel sad for Archu also who is trying to pacify her choice of alina..as a sweet friend to ABhay ..but the point is like PIYA we ABHIYAns are also very ..very tired fighting all these days..for them to be together & finally now when we were about to breath a SIGH..we get this ..turmoil of emotions..we dont want to seee any one among ABHIYA hurt..that is it..It pierces soo much to see Piya feeling tortured..😭😭 to tell you all frankly I had to sit for a half an hour meditation to get back to my normalsenses..I was so pissed & in pain..like Piya..but not at Abhay ..but at creatives..why couldnt they avoid this for some more time..all those crap of panchi everythhing could have been avoided..& given us some precious ABHIAY moments for another 2 weeks at aleast but NO..they just want to run ..when it comes to ABHIYA😑

awww..but your last paragraph is so beautiful PINKZ..ABHAY ..looks like was born only to love PIYA & same with her..& I also wish that ..PIYA TRUSTS her BELOVED unlike last time..& something tells me she will πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

AWESOME POST ..
gives me some peace of mind. .

i dont hate alina...i want her to come out of her shell .. mingle with other people & have a good life..which she deserves but abhi abhi to Abhiya track shuru hua hai...usse pehle hi ABHINA tapak para...& I dont want her 2 be negative...in future...i want her to support  Abhiya... 

Abhiya confessed their love for each-other and we did not get any episode on these two .. ke Alina entered in their lives with her all of a sudden love for Abhay ..And I know it will be full of jealousy and fun but  it wud lead to less Abhiya ..
& we have been waiting & waiting...& This is annoying the hell out of me...

BUT ..as u said piya is the only one for abhay so,
SAU BAATON KI EK BAAT...
chahe.. kapi , jiya , abhisha , abhichi , abhina .. kuch bhi ho ..in the end its always going to be ABHIYA !!
thank u sooo much for the lovely post !!
πŸ€—

Edited by missglam - 12 years ago