Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Will Mona have to make the ultimate sacrifice?? (Page 2)

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigo123

I honestly don't get why should any mother give their baby to sweety. Just because she cannot have one doesnt mean somebody else has to go through that pain too. Why dont they just adopt a baby who has no parents. This is the time when Cvs could actually give a social message and encourage people to adopt kids who have no home but no they want to put other parents in pain. Plus if hetal and karan dont give their baby, that should be an eye opening for the whole family and sweety and parmeet and they should not get baby for the family. We all have seen how quickly sweety finds fault in mona and starts fighting with her what will she totally take mona's baby and never let her see the baby. This is so wrong in many levels. I am sorry but i have no respect for parents who are fully capable of raising their child but give it away for the happiness of their family. Isnt the love of parents and child supposed to be higher than cousins or siblings?

u r right. why cant they adopt a baby? i am a mother. whatever happens i will never do this.its an injustice to the child also. 

Sweets09 Senior Member
Sweets09
Sweets09

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by nikkytt

We have seen that anu is now asking Mona abt baby.. will mona get pregnant and have to give up her child to sweetie instead of hetal??... i'm just guessing since the creatives keep showing how hetal dont want to give up her child... Bejal will have a field day if mona has to the gve up child as he/she will be the Gandhi's 1st waaris ..what u guys think Question

as already posted many time by me-its mona  who is going to give baby.

after today's fight between parmeet and karan my doubt strengthened much more.
relation will going to sour between kran/hetal and sweety/parmeet.

and end result will anu and mona going to make sacrifice.

yes becuase all others are human, with shades of gray (selfish at times) and normal. only Mona and Anukalp are Mahan Atma & balidan ki moorat Angry

frankly have lost all interest in the show. tired of seeing mona and her rona dhona !

i thought hetal n karan would win the dance competition & prove ambaji but no mona wins inspite of a broken leg !

sick - may be thats y i wonder there are no written updates also !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_RitusmithasrkApril2007Dabulls23

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Mona can have one extra child and give one to Sweety...I don't see this as a very big sacrifice...this is win win, Mona gets to have one extra child and she will not have raise it and Sweety will be raising Mona's biological child..
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Mona can have one extra child and give one to Sweety...I don't see this as a very big sacrifice...this is win win, Mona gets to have one extra child and she will not have raise it and Sweety will be raising Mona's biological child..

For any mother giving away her child is a BIG sacrifice. It is not a toy that if mona keeps one for herself and shares the other with her sister, it will be no big deal and everyone will be happy. The only win-win situation here is if sweety somehow gets pregnant or they adopt from outside an orphan so that way no mother has to give up her baby and sweety will also be a mother. i am not a mother but if i have a child no matter what the circumstance i would never give my child away because it is my responsibility to love them and raise them and protect them and a mother-child relationship and love is way higher that cousins love. And it wont even matter if somebody calls me selfish because i would gladly accept the title of selfish for keeping my child close to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tubbiDabulls23

lil_Ritu Goldie
lil_Ritu
lil_Ritu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Why are we taking it so serious, its just a fake made-up serial by directors, why are we are in stress and thinking so much, who cares if she gives it or not,its only a serial, its not like Mona would really give her child in real life, its only we just watch it and it really doesnt matter to us, its not like what ever we diccuss here is going to happen in the naatak/serial,so calm down people and dont take it so serious !!ConfusedShockedConfusedShockedConfusedShocked
{ Like my post if u agree with me }

Edited by lil_Rit - 18 September 2011 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweets09Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I would have liked your ^^^^^ abv post very much if it was in normal fonts and not the way it is shouting loud in my face...Pls stop using big fonts and in red a mere suggestion..
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_Rit

Why are we taking it so serious, its just a fake made-up serial by directors, why are we are in stress and thinking so much, who cares if she gives it or not,its only a serial, its not like Mona would really give her child in real life, its only we just watch it and it really doesnt matter to us, its not like what ever we diccuss here is going to happen in the naatak/serial,so calm down people and dont take it so serious !!Shocked
{ Like my post if u agree with me }

in serial cvs showing mona as great  at all the times.i don't have any problem with it.
and cvs showing hetal as self centered person at all the time.i don't have any problem with that too.LOL
-Nirvana- IF-Rockerz
-Nirvana-
-Nirvana-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
NOOO Mona can't give away her baby...neither can Hetal...I really and truly want some miracle to happen and Sweetie to get pregnant again

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index