India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Awesome Episode!-16th September

Nannu IF-Rockerz
Nannu
Nannu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Guys Its the best episode, i watched in months...So far the track is going according to spoilers...Both are happy & Navya asks Anant for 24 hours time to decide...In return Anant says Navya , that these 24 hours will be the longest 24 hours he would had ever spent in his life..lots of beautiful moments between Anya & the episode ends with  a cute/naughty eye lock by Anant & Navya, while Navya is kicked out of the class by the professor & while she walking out of the class Anant shows her the ring as a reminder...

Awesome Episode...I watched it on internet Star player live TV...

In Precap, they showed renuka asking Navya if she is ready to live in a family like Anant's where they have so many restriction...

After seeing the precap, i have a feeling, Navya will say yes to Anant...& after Navya accepts his proposal, Anant will talk to his family regarding he choosing a girl to get married...(according to Promo)

Cheers guys..Enjoy watching it :-)

Edited by Nannu - 16 September 2011 at 11:35am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuX-xNishax-XiriyaRichaarorashanukit007Thaniyah_KanjmuddpriyabijuPreet078Arvind_k_shamya-Wishes-manjhasoaplikerunknown2341barbie2011cherrypansy..Arooj..f.s.mAbommicuttiee.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i luved 2dyas episode  very much...agree with u that this was the best episodes since months...but yaar dont want anya's marriage so soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nannu

Arvind_k_shamya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanukit007anjmuddNannu

shanukit007 Goldie
shanukit007
shanukit007

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Not only Awesome It is d MINDBLOWING Episode...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjmuddunknown2341

Nannu IF-Rockerz
Nannu
Nannu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya17

i luved 2dyas episode  very much...agree with u that this was the best episodes since months...but yaar dont want anya's marriage so soon
Me too dont want marriage that soon...But i think it will happen...Story line ko dekhtey hue aisa hi lag raha hai...its gonna happen...BUt i am ok with it now...Specially after watching todays episode i feel Happy Anya are much better than rondu Anya...

I know its not that practical to get married in such small age...But remember this serial is about Nayi sonch...

Nayi sonch...Something new...Something which never happens often...may be Getting married young & still being able to manage home, studies...& also being able to change the elders views...Winning everyone's heart...Being able to balance Romance & education...Able to control emotions...most of all tolerating evils in the home...This is something new right???

Also Girlfrend boyfriend ka track kitna lamba chal sakta hai????Not too long...Usmai familes ki bandish bhi hongi...Bahut saara dukh/rona dhona & very less romance if families dont accept Navya & anants relationship...

To avoid sad Anya, i am ok if the track leads to marriage...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_K

Nannu IF-Rockerz
Nannu
Nannu

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanukit007

Not only Awesome It is d MINDBLOWING Episode...
EXACTLY MATE...Mind Blowing episode!

I am glad we have Startv.in where we can watch star plus live...Only problem is, i live in Australia & i had to stay awake till 3.00am early morning...lol..But it was totally worth it...It was the best episode in ages now...& waise bhi kal saturday hai & office mai shutti..:)
barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
wow..great post..thanks dear...i cant wait to watch te pi now...
abt the marriage ..I am not sure because ther ewas an artile saying the families will tell them they cant marry till they finish their studies...so lets wait and watch..I am just happy for today s episode...
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Ya the epi was so intense that my poor heart has yet to settle

I do not know if marriage will happen but engagement for sure will happen.  And esp after seeing todays SBS Seg of Anant on Bhukh Hartal at home his family will give in

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index