Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

which scenes we want btw Arhi (added more) (Page 3)

FlamingsOfLove Goldie
FlamingsOfLove
FlamingsOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Omg luv the post ! And Everthing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i want a passionate dance scene between arnav and khushi with "teri meri meri teri premkahani" song

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45luvtwilight19smithasrknaddiya26

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
1.Anjali is upset coz her darling hubby is not home AGAIN so everyone tries to make  her happy but fails. Even arnav fails to make her smile . then khushi will come and do  the "sholay " act and will make her smile.asr happy.

2.they all decide to go for a picnic. asr and khushi automatically help anjali . and anjali saying now along with chotte u are there to take care of me , all the time  lav on phone & completely ignorant.

3.kushi is in asr's room to get something for anjali. asr comes out of the bathroom after shower..in.only towel..khushi stares. asr too. then asr moves forward to wards khushi and khushi backward. khushi reaches the bed ,,, about to fall.. asr tries to hold her but FAILS and they both fall on the bed AND...

4. arnav offers to drop khushi home as its very late,,, car trouble...arnav checking the car... heavy rain... khushi out with the umbrella... all wet...   

will come up with more...LOL

naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smithasrk

1.Anjali is upset coz her darling hubby is not home AGAIN so everyone tries to make  her happy but fails. Even arnav fails to make her smile . then khushi will come and do  the "sholay " act and will make her smile.asr happy.

2.they all decide to go for a picnic. asr and khushi automatically help anjali . and anjali saying now along with chotte u are there to take care of me , all the time  lav on phone & completely ignorant.

3.kushi is in asr's room to get something for anjali. asr comes out of the bathroom after shower..in.only towel..khushi stares. asr too. then asr moves forward to wards khushi and khushi backward. khushi reaches the bed ,,, about to fall.. asr tries to hold her but FAILS and they both fall on the bed AND...

4. arnav offers to drop khushi home as its very late,,, car trouble...arnav checking the car... heavy rain... khushi out with the umbrella... all wet...   

will come up with more...LOL

added 

smithasrk

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
i want this onesEmbarrassed

1) arnav saving khushi from gunda's and beat them like he will kill them and then khushi will shout "arnav!!!" and arnav will stopEmbarrassedDay Dreaming..he may get hurt and khushi runningly coming to him "ap thik to ho na"..and then all rabba ve *haye haye*Embarrassed

2) my favourite dorii sceneBlushing i want arnav to tie the dori of khushi dress uf!! hayeeDay Dreaming and that rabba ve!Embarrassed

3) the whole family is going somewhere and some how arnav and khushi are left behind[ (depeds on CV's what reason the giveLOL) and then their car broke down..and they should spent a nioght outside awwDay Dreaming

will come with moreEmbarrassedLOL

naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

i want this onesEmbarrassed

1) arnav saving khushi from gunda's and beat them like he will kill them and then khushi will shout "arnav!!!" and arnav will stopEmbarrassedDay Dreaming..he may get hurt and khushi runningly coming to him "ap thik to ho na"..and then all rabba ve *haye haye*Embarrassed

2) my favourite dorii sceneBlushing i want arnav to tie the dori of khushi dress uf!! hayeeDay Dreaming and that rabba ve!Embarrassed

3) the whole family is going somewhere and some how arnav and khushi are left behind[ (depeds on CV's what reason the giveLOL) and then their car broke down..and they should spent a nioght outside awwDay Dreaming

will come with moreEmbarrassedLOL
added
sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
the scenes i want
1.Arnav shouts on khushi for some reason and khushi running to her home with tears and arnav follows her to her home and see how madly she is eating jalebis and also  making them and smiles.
2.Arnav sees khushi dancing with la on a modern dance form and get mesmerized.
3.Arnav getting to know abt khushi's mrge and get totally confused abt not knowing why is this troubling him so much.
4.khushi remembering arnav and vice versa and confessing their love to themself first.
5.Khushi going to lucknow to meet her parents and tells anjali tat she should leave early anji tells arnav is also going to lucknow and tells arnav to drop khushi at her mother's place ,arnav and khushi agrees and then car prob struck in the middle of the road ... had to stay together for a night at some place and lots of rabba ve moments Wink

and many

Edited by sparkle2985 - 18 September 2011 at 3:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45luvtwilight19naddiya26

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

the scenes i want
1.Arnav shouts on khushi for some reason and khushi running to her home with tears and arnav follows her to her home and see how madly she is eating jalebis and also  making them and smiles.
2.Arnav sees khushi dancing with la on a modern dance form and get mesmerized.
3.Arnav getting to know abt khushi's mrge and get totally confused abt not knowing why is this troubling him so much.
4.khushi remembering arnav and vice versa and confessing their love to themself first.
5.Khushi going to lucknow to meet her parents and tells anjali tat she should leave early anji tells arnav is also going to lucknow and tells arnav to drop khushi at her mother's place ,arnav and khushi agrees and then car prob struck in the middle of the road ... had to stay together for a night at some place and lots of rabba ve moments Wink

and many
added

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index