Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Edabella I agree with you about the serial being different from the normal serials.
CVs are very consistent in the characters. I do not think that Runjhun can change overnight from good to bad just like the mama mamis who caanot change from bad to good.

This serial dosenot follow the normal rute of happenings. Its a rulebreaker in many ways. I hope that it keeps on doing it.

I remember that in nPavitrarishta there was aheadline if Archnas mother should live with her? But our daabang Guddu shukla made it so without any debate he took in her wifes amma in his home, not only that he saved her home which her own sons had mortgaed.

I am not worried about Runjhun since I know that if Guddu relents and her mama mami get to live with them they themselves will cure Runjhun from being so nice to them all the time. I dont think amma and Guddu have the capacity to make her understand but Mitho dose. Remmeber she tought Runjhun to follow with her husband. To trust him more then others and I have high hopes on her that she will teach another lesson to Runjhun that she will start listning and doing as her husband says. But Runjhuns goodness is also her strength.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurupannujps01OmaRamdassInfofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Concern about Runjhun (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trivini

Groupbie

Trivini

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses to my post. I really enjoying hearing everyone's opinions.

Edabella: I understand your point about the CV's maybe wanting a track that's different from the usual track of a daughter-in-law living at her husband's parents house. I think there's merit in a couple standing on their own. In Runjhun's case however, I think she missed having her parent's love and she keeps looking for that from her uncles and aunts but sadly she may never find it in them. I do think that she has a much better chance of finding that love in her parent's-in-law. Guddu's father and mother both liked her immediately so I think they will love and accept her as a daughter.

Azuria: I agree that Gunjun have gone through a lot and it will take time for them to focus on reconcilation with jG's parents but I also think it should be a bigger priority than constantly worrying about people who care only for themselves. I also think that since Runjhun feels that close to her family she should want Guddu a similar experience for her husband.

Simran: I like what you posted about G's parents disappearing once his mother was transferred to another hospital. It's strange that there was never any mention of them since that. Are we to assume G never thinks about his mother who he sacrificed so much to try and save? That doesn't fit with his characther.

Nishersal: About Runjhun thinking she has to fix everyone's problem, I think particularly in the case of her relatives she feels she owes them her life because they supposedly looked after her after her parents died. I think they did a good job of brainwashing her into believing that serving them was and is due compensation for theier favour. My fear is that this feeling of indebtedness to them is what will drive a wedge between her and Guddu. I just home Amma can make her understand where her loyalty should be.

Again thanks for all the responses and continue enjoying the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurupannudhruvie05edabella

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trivini

Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses to my post. I really enjoying hearing everyone's opinions.

Edabella: I understand your point about the CV's maybe wanting a track that's different from the usual track of a daughter-in-law living at her husband's parents house. I think there's merit in a couple standing on their own. In Runjhun's case however, I think she missed having her parent's love and she keeps looking for that from her uncles and aunts but sadly she may never find it in them. I do think that she has a much better chance of finding that love in her parent's-in-law. Guddu's father and mother both liked her immediately so I think they will love and accept her as a daughter.

Azuria: I agree that Gunjun have gone through a lot and it will take time for them to focus on reconcilation with jG's parents but I also think it should be a bigger priority than constantly worrying about people who care only for themselves. I also think that since Runjhun feels that close to her family she should want Guddu a similar experience for her husband.

Simran: I like what you posted about G's parents disappearing once his mother was transferred to another hospital. It's strange that there was never any mention of them since that. Are we to assume G never thinks about his mother who he sacrificed so much to try and save? That doesn't fit with his characther.

Nishersal: About Runjhun thinking she has to fix everyone's problem, I think particularly in the case of her relatives she feels she owes them her life because they supposedly looked after her after her parents died. I think they did a good job of brainwashing her into believing that serving them was and is due compensation for theier favour. My fear is that this feeling of indebtedness to them is what will drive a wedge between her and Guddu. I just home Amma can make her understand where her loyalty should be.

Again thanks for all the responses and continue enjoying the show.

at bold , i just dont know what more can amma say or do she hasnt already. surely it has been a few times in recent episodes that she has drilled into her about her continuing loyalty towards m&m. so if R wants to continue to defy amma then that is just plain silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurupannuljcruzInfofan

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Likewise I sympathise with Runjhun because if wasn't for her Guddu would be a dead man as her father was. Remember she made the ultimate sacrifice to climb the steep mountain during the solar eclipse to save his identity. Has Guddu forgotten this?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurupannurijuridhi

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanutes

Likewise I sympathise with Runjhun because if wasn't for her Guddu would be a dead man as her father was. Remember she made the ultimate sacrifice to climb the steep mountain during the solar eclipse to save his identity. Has Guddu forgotten this?

Since Guddu dose not belive in Bhaag and predistiny he is not thinking in the terms you describe as saving his life.

And actually he lifted her up the last steps since it is she who belives in this not he.

In a marriage you do not think in the terms that I did this so I can ask that. It will end very soon if it is based on these terms.  You do such sacrifices due to love not to take an upperhand in a relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

SuperBigDil

Groupbie

SuperBigDil

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
i not really watch the show so long y r parents not involved

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.