Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Our Jhakaas Ayshu:) (Page 29)

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Happy Birthday Ayeshu.Hug...Thank yu jeeHugHug
 ok,firstly-some sappy wishing and reminiscing old times session.I DON'T remember where i met you,yahi aas-paas bhatakti hui mili thi shayad se,awara chindiyo ki tarah,but phir i thought,she LOOKS nice.LOL So,yes,we talked,interacted and from them she is another of my fellow praani and a besharam Arjun lover too,which i am NOT.i don't wail for him to be in vest u know,unlike you..Thumbs Down i m a NICE,DECENT Arjun fan and admirer.Stern SmileSo,yes thats me..*oyeee...isme besharmi kya bata hai?..tu bhi toh GG ke liye yeh sab sochti hai...not to forget husband-wife...woh sab kya drama tha?*Stern SmileStern SmileROFL...aur b'day thread mera hai..tera nahi..isliye stop gushing about urself hereThumbs DownROFL
 (Did i actually keep my promise intact,of resorting to sappy stuffs and being nice to you..??well..ermm,i didn't i guess.ROFL But yes,never mind,beizzati ki toh aadat hai tujhe..ROFL...*Beizzati nahi...thats called being FAMOUSCool*

Ok,i guess i WILL give u some memories to keep you contented about your Birthday thread.. Ayeshu-one of the MOST craziest and weirdo female i have ever come across,u are truly a darling Girl,and its one of those light moments around you and thats is immensely enjoyable.trust me..Big smile ...*cHAL THEEK HAIStern Smile..THANK YOUHugHug*
         We will keep on the pagalpanti everywhere,doing what we do BESTWink ,will never deter from thatROFL.its real fun being with you girl and i truly pray for the fun to remain forever..love uHeart
      i cannot promise the avis i can make,my gifsoup isn't workingDisapprove,but just as soon as i conjure up a  few,that will be for you ..Smilelove u loads..!1keep smiling and mujhe iska reply chahiye...!!!Cool

Debzyy.Hug

Oyeee abhi tak woh avis nahi pahunchi mere paasStern Smile...Thank you sooo muchHugHug

aysha_mayur IF-Stunnerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubhsArti

First of all dil se sorry Ayshu for being so darned late.Ouch
HugHug
wish you a very very Happy Birthday Dear Ayshu!!!!

and I m really sorry for replying soo lateLOLLOL..Thank You sooo much ShubhieeeHugHug

dekh tujhe drool karne ke liye dono options diye hain.LOL

ufff...these pics are o damn distractingSilly.Silly...waise I would prefer Vest oneEmbarrassed...pehla wala kuch jyada hi ho gayaROFL...Thank you soo much for this Arjun-licious giftsSillyHug

http://www.yourfreeadvertisement.com/wp-content/flagallery/birthday-greetings/tttbirthdaycake.jpg

http://images.free-extras.com/pics/r/roses-637.jpg
http://ikirs.com/medicine/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Chocolates.jpg
http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/teddy-bear/teddy-bear-50.gif
Awww lovely cake...chocolates...and teddy...Thank youEmbarrassed
Now for rapid fire,WinkWink
1. Mayu or Arjun who do you think is hotter??...hmmm MayuEmbarrassed...waise farak kya padhta hai...LOL
2. when did Nupur irritate you the most??...she irritated me during baby track...coz she didn't trust MayuLOL
3. one thing you dislike about Mayu??...dislike toh nahi han but mujhe tab us par gussa aata tha when he didn't give chance to Nupur to keep her viewpoint and shouted at her
4. your fav hug, fanaa or confession??...CONFESISONEmbarrassed...Undoubtedly
5. most irritating MN track according to you??...Baby track actually...unhone zabardasti Mayur ko us drame mein include kiyaSleepy
6.besides MN ,most lovable character in MJHT??...hmmm Uday and Benji...They rocked man!!!Big smile
7.which is the MJHT character/s you love to hate??...hmm sabko pata hai...Gunjan...Big smileROFL
8. Bui or Bauji???...Bauji
9. MN  romance before marriage or romance after marriage??...both the romance have their own charm...can't choose one...those were diff. stages in their relationshipEmbarrassed
10.Kashibai-Ganpat or Iyer -Chinglu??...Kashibai-Ganpat...I LOVED Mayank as Ganpat bevada...they were soo cuteEmbarrassed
11.PBM or Sajda??...PBMBlushing...but Sajda ka bhi koi comparison nahi tha yaarDay Dreaming
12. your favorite song picturised on MN??...their date song...and PBMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ShUBHIE ur Rapid Fire was the best..I must sayEmbarrassed

Once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ayshu!!!HugHug
have a blast.

LE Shubs tera intezaar khatam huaCoolROFL
.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Originally posted by shubhsArti

First of all dil se sorry Ayshu for being so darned late.Ouch
HugHug
wish you a very very Happy Birthday Dear Ayshu!!!!

and I m really sorry for replying soo lateLOLLOL..Thank You sooo much ShubhieeeHugHug

dekh tujhe drool karne ke liye dono options diye hain.LOL

ufff...these pics are o damn distractingSilly.Silly...waise I would prefer Vest oneEmbarrassed...pehla wala kuch jyada hi ho gayaROFL...Thank you soo much for this Arjun-licious giftsSillyHug

http://www.yourfreeadvertisement.com/wp-content/flagallery/birthday-greetings/tttbirthdaycake.jpg

http://images.free-extras.com/pics/r/roses-637.jpg
http://ikirs.com/medicine/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Chocolates.jpg
http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/teddy-bear/teddy-bear-50.gif
Awww lovely cake...chocolates...and teddy...Thank youEmbarrassed
Now for rapid fire,WinkWink
1. Mayu or Arjun who do you think is hotter??...hmmm MayuEmbarrassed...waise farak kya padhta hai...LOL
2. when did Nupur irritate you the most??...she irritated me during baby track...coz she didn't trust MayuLOL
3. one thing you dislike about Mayu??...dislike toh nahi han but mujhe tab us par gussa aata tha when he didn't give chance to Nupur to keep her viewpoint and shouted at her
4. your fav hug, fanaa or confession??...CONFESISONEmbarrassed...Undoubtedly
5. most irritating MN track according to you??...Baby track actually...unhone zabardasti Mayur ko us drame mein include kiyaSleepy
6.besides MN ,most lovable character in MJHT??...hmmm Uday and Benji...They rocked man!!!Big smile
7.which is the MJHT character/s you love to hate??...hmm sabko pata hai...Gunjan...Big smileROFL
8. Bui or Bauji???...Bauji
9. MN  romance before marriage or romance after marriage??...both the romance have their own charm...can't choose one...those were diff. stages in their relationshipEmbarrassed
10.Kashibai-Ganpat or Iyer -Chinglu??...Kashibai-Ganpat...I LOVED Mayank as Ganpat bevada...they were soo cuteEmbarrassed
11.PBM or Sajda??...PBMBlushing...but Sajda ka bhi koi comparison nahi tha yaarDay Dreaming
12. your favorite song picturised on MN??...their date song...and PBMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ShUBHIE ur Rapid Fire was the best..I must sayEmbarrassed

Once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday Ayshu!!!HugHug
have a blast.

LE Shubs tera intezaar khatam huaCoolROFL

ye intezaar zara zyaada hi lamba ho gaya tha.
ROFLROFLROFL
any ways better late than never.

Go to top