Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Our Jhakaas Ayshu:) (Page 26)

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
uff doin chatin wid pressin like button is so difficultROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 3391

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricornFA


@komu and annu bye girlsss tcHug Hug
@shivi shukar h humne toh socha ap ka coll open hone k baad hum ko bhul hi gaye LOLwaise hwz ur coll goin havin fun kya?Embarrassed


coll is funBig smile...it's awesome...even the body dissecing part minus the smellLOL

hostel mein we were raggedLOL...it even came out in the paper here and seniors got a solid scolding todayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornFA

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi02

Originally posted by capricornFA


@komu and annu bye girlsss tcHug Hug
@shivi shukar h humne toh socha ap ka coll open hone k baad hum ko bhul hi gaye LOLwaise hwz ur coll goin havin fun kya?Embarrassed


coll is funBig smile...it's awesome...even the body dissecing part minus the smellLOL

hostel mein we were raggedLOL...it even came out in the paper here and seniors got a solid scolding todayLOL

goodBig smile...yah dissection is little bit weired due 2 smellLOL but ull learn alot via disBig smile

omg realy...good dat dey got scoldin i like raggin but upto some extentLOL insultin other infront of everyone i just hate itLOL


Edited by capricornFA - 17 September 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@shivi ill read ur update tomorrowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 3391

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i have spoken in cc what all happenedLOL

it was like unintentionally funnyLOL

we had to sing in shudh hindi...stand infron of them in anatomical position and heads downLOL...we are banned from looking in their eyes and face...bend 90 degrees and say pranaam di & wear tiranga..ie diff color suits with oiled and two plaited hairsLOL

what all we sang- jalebi bai and piya tu...they made us dance tooLOL

hopefully now they will stopWinkLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornFA

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ok guys me leavin feelin sleepy
once again ayeshu dearHug a very happy bd though d bd is over(in pak not in india) but stillHug
@shivi bye sweatheart tc Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

shivi02 IF-Dazzler
shivi02
shivi02

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 3391

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricornFA

ok guys me leavin feelin sleepy
once again ayeshu dearHug a very happy bd though d bd is over(in pak not in india) but stillHug
@shivi bye sweatheart tc Hug Hug


bye farii...tk...lyHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

capricornFAaysha_mayur

capricornFA IF-Dazzler
capricornFA
capricornFA

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 3227

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivi02

i have spoken in cc what all happenedLOL

it was like unintentionally funnyLOL

we had to sing in shudh hindi...stand infron of them in anatomical position and heads downLOL...we are banned from looking in their eyes and face...bend 90 degrees and say pranaam di & wear tiranga..ie diff color suits with oiled and two plaited hairsLOL

what all we sang- jalebi bai and piya tu...they made us dance tooLOL

hopefully now they will stopWinkLOL



omg realy...i think u enjoyed han i must say a fultoo ragginLOL

anatomical positionROFL  shukar h dey hadent act 2 do a dissection on u pplROFL


Edited by capricornFA - 17 September 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi02

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Madhura di..wish the birthday Girl

2 3 4

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 28   Views: 14581

x..Anki..x 28 14581 11 September 2011 at 12:14pm by -krazyriya-
~Happy happy b'day to u : PrinceSSyashikA~

2 3

Author: .MohitzPari.   Replies: 19   Views: 3479

.MohitzPari. 19 3479 30 June 2011 at 7:14pm by rainydays.
MJHT to end happy happy--Article

Author: .Daksha.   Replies: 1   Views: 926

.Daksha. 1 926 09 November 2010 at 9:20pm by -Preeti-
Happy Happy

Author: Hina_04   Replies: 8   Views: 1614

Hina_04 8 1614 29 July 2010 at 11:28pm by ArTizAngel
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!

Author: lovely.ravs   Replies: 1   Views: 1742

lovely.ravs 1 1742 06 April 2010 at 4:40am by SHINKI

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index