Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

new lady. .

Poll Question: who do you think the new lady is?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [21.88%]
22 [68.75%]
1 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [6.25%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
guys guys guys may be its boring but still came up with an idea of what most of them thinking of that character. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Nice post...I was also thinking the same...who was that new character ? who was that girl??...U know anyone with heart and feelings would have helped Panchi and danish so why didnt that girl do...?? ConfusedConfused...she threw her car in the valley she thinks she has destroyed the evidence But Panchi saw her Bracelet which she was wearing I think she will be identified thru her bracelet...WHO WAS SHE??????????ConfusedConfusedI am very confused .I think she is a young girl and powerfull also...and wicked also ...and can go 2 any lengths 2 protect herself...as For who is she..I think MATHELI or NEW VAMPIRE or werewolf opposite RAICHANDS...I Voted for NEW Vampire opposite raichands...lets see who it is...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 16 September 2011 at 11:32am
Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
metz

TimenTIMEagain

abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Nice post...I was also thinking the same...who was that new character ? who was that girl??...U know anyone with heart and feelings would have helped Panchi and danish so why didnt that girl do...?? ConfusedConfused...she threw her car in the valley she thinks she has destroyed the evidence But Panchi saw her Bracelet which she was wearing I think she will be identified thru her bracelet...WHO WAS SHE??????????ConfusedConfusedI am very confused .I think she is a young girl and powerfull also...and wicked also ...and can go 2 any lengths 2 protect herself...as For who is she..I think MATHELI or NEW VAMPIRE or werewolf opposite RAICHANDS...I Voted for NEW Vampire opposite raichands...lets see who it is...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

you are right gunjan may be that's maithali ya this is quiet excitement for next week episodes. . . Let's watch and see. . Whoever may be but hope he/she never harms the bond of abhiya
abhayarsh Senior Member
abhayarsh
abhayarsh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Nice post...I was also thinking the same...who was that new character ? who was that girl??...U know anyone with heart and feelings would have helped Panchi and danish so why didnt that girl do...?? ConfusedConfused...she threw her car in the valley she thinks she has destroyed the evidence But Panchi saw her Bracelet which she was wearing I think she will be identified thru her bracelet...WHO WAS SHE??????????ConfusedConfusedI am very confused .I think she is a young girl and powerfull also...and wicked also ...and can go 2 any lengths 2 protect herself...as For who is she..I think MATHELI or NEW VAMPIRE or werewolf opposite RAICHANDS...I Voted for NEW Vampire opposite raichands...lets see who it is...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

you are right gunjan may be that's maithali ya this is quiet excitement for next week episodes. . . Let's watch and see. . Whoever may be but hope he/she never harms the bond of abhiya
sofee Newbie
sofee
sofee

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i think deepu aunty  or some new entry   though i wish metz to come back with a bangLOL

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
there is a strong possibility of the new lady being metz but i think its haseena..

OtakuGirl-Debo

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I wish it's Metz..
I think it's Deepanita but still i want that women to be Metz...Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index