India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhina not required!!

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
CryCryCryDidnt like today's episode at all. There has been no proper abhiya scene since monday. I was waiting since yesterday thinking that at least today we will get an abhiya scene but instead saw alina falling for abhay. What is this yaar!Angry
Already this week we have seen a lot of jiya scenes and now maybe next week, we'll have to see abhay alina track. It doesnt even seem like abhay piya are together. They always have to stay away from each other like old times and now will have to see both of them with other people. I thought Alina was sensible and knew that Abhay loves Piya. Then what is this. Hope abhay alina track doesnt sideline abhiya tracks. Otherwise I cant watch the show because I already waited 3 and a half months to see abhiya

Not bashing alina, but abhina

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159Alishaa1homyarhreeyaaK.S.-Sonia--Antu-_-Aslan-SheDevil-Rema-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Agreee Angry

Edited by hreeyaa - 16 September 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hreeyaa

Agreee Angry
I know. Hope next week we have abhiya scenes instead of alina abhay scenes
homyar Senior Member
homyar
homyar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

CryCryCryDidnt like today's episode at all. There has been no proper abhiya scene since monday. I was waiting since yesterday thinking that at least today we will get an abhiya scene but instead saw alina falling for abhay. What is this yaar!Angry
Already this week we have seen a lot of jiya scenes and now maybe next week, we'll have to see abhay alina track. It doesnt even seem like abhay piya are together. They always have to stay away from each other like old times and now will have to see both of them with other people. I thought Alina was sensible and knew that Abhay loves Piya. Then what is this. Hope abhay alina track doesnt sideline abhiya tracks. Otherwise I cant watch the show because I already waited 3 and a half months to see abhiya

Lekin one thing happened nice that we got to see 40 watts pia's jealousy  when abhay was comforting alina; n she was not able to answer tracker shooting questions.Tongue Tongue

Edited by homyar - 16 September 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adniloverTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Yes  I agree we never get ABHIYA ..full throttle..kuch na kuch ya koi na koi beeche meinaahi jaata hai..CryI hope yeh track wont make us crave for ABHIYA moments..OuchCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alishaa1-Sonia-adnilover

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adnilover

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by homyar

Lekin one thing happened nice that we got to see 40 watts pia's jealousy  when abhay was comforting alina; n she was not able to answer tracker shooting questions.Tongue Tongue
Ya I suppose. It was cute seeing piya getting jealous. Wonder if she'll be mad at abhayLOL
1visulover Groupbie
1visulover
1visulover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

totally agree with u hopes creatives also think the same...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index