Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

lifetimefanushakiran patelNas1kapalopa_asmvatsashivnirchhedamrvlsmedhsloop118gujaratigirlneetapilumaya_madhuribaliehabsfan_zephyrsaggi80sdaviseshachdrdeepti80RashmiSandeepKK_1234roshan110shiny3vanmathimads1shael22can-indiasunmoon1cuvsoonSajimokranmarssanjanakamuralimiss_patel5pateln_21asiaheartdirk41neuchariJoshana458moonlightsinipillainanda_gopam001anjali1790winkydinksnurulainPappu.nakshcrazyfan_Amina_vim916mini_00nakshu_2012Rachu_kitkit_scorpiodreams_Ilma_Madhavi_Di_Nancy_daddysgirl786samirah23neel_jaymushkan_2003veil_of_roses-Chinky-bablinishaNimbuMirchi_Rasha_Hi_Friends--Siva---Nasreen--mari-Dillikudi-Raz-Apoorva_22Asawari_naksh--Sari--Zuzana-Stutz-Yum_SRammu4u.Antique_Piece.Abommipree4rusanwRavishingSaRunsamicuteSuchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YRKKH WU 16th September 2011" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks saru for the  emotional update.SmileClap I really felt bad for akshi and RJUnhappy. Really akshi misunderstood naitik in today's epi.He did not say that RJ should leave that house. He is scolding akshi that she ignores naitik after her mom visit to her house. It's quiet natural' That too naitik being possessive' It's a quite challenging period for akshi.Cry

Jealousy and possessiveness become unacceptable when it gets out of hand and begins to consume the relationship.

Akshara should talk to naitik about it; communication is the key as always. If naitik is showing strong signs of possessiveness and want akshi to cease all contact with her family, (BUT HE NEVER SAY LIKE THAT.) make him understand that it is not healthy for a relationship to spend all her time in each other's company.
Soon their concerns and worries encourage them to also spend time with their own circle. Let him know that friends and family are important to akshi but he is the most important person in akshi's life.

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mother's love is countless and meaningful. In other words, her love for her child is endless and indescribable. I just loved today's epi too emotional .It made me realize about the great value and importance of my mother. Being a mother i was so upset after watching today's epi..Walking Home Crying

Edited by mini_00 - 16 September 2011 at 11:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavismahakgoyalmiss_patel5samirah23Madhavi_Dinakshu_2012_Rasha_NimbuMirchi-Nasreen-_NiShI_Asawari_nakshSuchi-saru.gammu4u

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks saru for the  emotional update.SmileClap I really felt bad for akshi and RJUnhappy. Really akshi misunderstood naitik in today's epi.He did not say that RJ should leave that house. He is scolding akshi that she ignores naitik after her mom visit to her house. It's quiet natural' That too naitik being possessive' It's a quite challenging period for akshi.Cry

Jealousy and possessiveness become unacceptable when it gets out of hand and begins to consume the relationship.

Akshara should talk to naitik about it; communication is the key as always. If naitik is showing strong signs of possessiveness and want akshi to cease all contact with her family, (BUT HE NEVER SAY LIKE THAT.) make him understand that it is not healthy for a relationship to spend all her time in each other's company.
Soon their concerns and worries encourage them to also spend time with their own circle. Let him know that friends and family are important to akshi but he is the most important person in akshi's life.

The love between a mother and her daughter is special. A mother takes her daughter under her wing and teaches her how to be a woman. Mother's love is countless and meaningful. In other words, her love for her child is endless and indescribable. I just loved today's epi too emotional .It made me realize about the great value and importance of my mother. Being a mother i was so upset after watching today's epi..Walking Home Crying

I completely agree with u... I too felt bad for akshara... I know its very difficult for a girl to say her mother to go away from home... Naitik is also not wrong... but akshara took a very wrong decision... if she came to know that naitik is missing her, then she could have tried to manage both... like she can stay with naitik when he is at home n she can stay with her mom when he is away... she wouldn't have taken the decision of saying her mom to go...

but 1 thing she managed very well in conveying her msg to her mom by making sure that she is not hurting her... even RJ also took it normal n didn't think much deep into it... now I just hope even if RJ leaves she shouldn't the reason behind y akshara sent her... then it would be better... n also already naitik realized the thing n feeling guilty... hope evrything sort out soon...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012mini_00Madhavi_DiNimbuMirchiHi_Friendsammu4uSuchi-

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Nice update..
Thanks for the WU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

@ saru. I completely agree with you.The CV handled it  smoothly without hurting anyone feelings...especially rajasri.

Communication and mutual understanding is the root cause for such problems in akshi's life .Hope she takes some initiative steps and start working towards. Waiting for next cute epi.Day Dreaming

Edited by mini_00 - 16 September 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012Madhavi_Disaru.gammu4u

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@mini_00 -- I like to say that... I like all your posts in WU... Most of the time I agree with you.. you analyze it superbly... You always say it all for me... Thumbs Up

@Saru -- Thanks for the wonderful uodate... Epi seems Emotional... I m happy knowing that they didn't hurt RJ much.. I can imagine how dificult it wud have been for Akshi to say this to her Mom... but I think she took wrong meaning of Naitik's words & hence wrong decision of asking her Mom to leave... I am sure Naitik never meant that... nor he wants that... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012mini_00Madhavi_Disaru.g

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
TY Saru - fabulous updateClap Looks like an emotional oneCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Disaru.g

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

TY Saru - fabulous updateClap Looks like an emotional oneCry

Sari  ab  ladai vala  post  maat  kholnaLOL. both  were  true  on  there  side. so  i  am  happy  but  still  loved  akshi  and  rj  communication  and  the  way  akshi  told  her  without  making  her  mom  sadClapHina  is  good  actressClapand  Saru  thanks  for  the updateHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916mini_00NimbuMirchiAsawari_naksh--Sari--saru.g

Post Reply New Post

Go to top