Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** (Page 33)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by misha_12

Originally posted by tejeshec

hi tejesh... how r u??

not so fine since i met UD..LOL

how about u?

Au contraire, you've been in full form since you met me. WinkLOL

@ Misha: I love paneer too but my youngest brother is a complete paneer fanatic. LOL

And I have my break for another half hour. LOL OMG...so much idle time...thought it'd be over by end of summer but I guess not...LOL

ohhh... atleast we have some kinda similarityLOLTongue

Btw, can you make paneer? I make it out of spoiled milk and some days it comes out good but on other days when the milk isn't as spoiled as I thought it was, it doesn't come out great like it should be...do you have any idea how to fix that because I hate having to throw it away.

Do what i do
take the car keys and get into the car and drive to the local indian groccery shop and buy a packet of paneer and bring it home and cook it and say you make it.
i did make paneer long time ago and came out perfect as i have huge pot of water full on top of the bundle of cheese, and i made rasgullas with it yummmy , but now i take easy way out ,
and whats this i went to sleep at night and woke up to all this bak baking going on behind my back?????  you kids could nor wait for aunty sara????

Aunty Sara Ji, there's nothing so beautiful as a feeling when you take something and make it from scratch...then boast about it so well and subtely that everyone praises you. ROFL But ya, I only make homemade paneer when the stupid milk expires before its stamped time. Otherwise, it's also store bought for me. I just don't like wasting a whole gallon of milk.

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

@ Sooraj: I live in New York City.

@ Misha: So what'd you eat? LOL

dal, chapati n lady fingerTongue

I love dahi bhindi, will grow some this summer and lets hope they grow this year last year they did not

OMG, you grow vegetables too...awesome. Approve I remember the first time my family and I grew vegetables in our backyard, there was so much produced but every year we do it again and it gets lesser and lesser...some of the stuff doesn't even grow. We tried changing the mud/soil too. LOL And uff, weeds are such a hassle. OuchLOL

yeah we grow veges here,  hubby loves it, its relaxing,  and it keeps him busy and out of the house and winging LOLLOLLOLLOL,  last summer we have so much sabji that we gave lot of it away,  this year summer was mild so not many veges, just lot of loukis so they end up in freezer diced, so now its spring time and so i have seeds in seed raising mix so lets see  what sort of summer we get,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Alright then...sooo...what's your favorite veggie? lol

ohh... i thought u had gone... u dint replied for so long... i love rice a lot... can eat with anything...Smile

i love rice too i make the best pulau and this is something my bahus cant do LOLLOL  they ask me to make pulau while they make daal sabji  mexican italian chines  and i make mean omellate

You have to teach me how to make palau too. LOL I keep forgetting to ask my own mom about it.

@ Misha: Yes, i can cook a lot...isn't it surprising? Wink Even my relatives are surprised that I can cook well and fast too...because I usually don't spend time cooking a lot. They said I should hide this talent from my future in-laws or they will get spoiled and make me slave in the kitchen all day long. LOLLOL

i will teach you when you come to autralia, lol  and its great you can cook, both my bahus can cook great cooks and  ppl ask where they from when they find out they are australian born and raised they say "roti bana landian ke nahi"  like if they are born and raised here they dont know how to cook make me so AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrywhen they ask, i say to them "aa jao kadi kidda da khana khaoge udda da bana ke devengian " LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  and they never hide the fact in case i keep them in kitchen, they have there career and they work.   so dont ever hide the fact that you can cook be proud.

MadameX

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejeshec

hi tejesh... how r u??

not so fine since i met UD..LOL

how about u?

Au contraire, you've been in full form since you met me. WinkLOL

@ Misha: I love paneer too but my youngest brother is a complete paneer fanatic. LOL

And I have my break for another half hour. LOL OMG...so much idle time...thought it'd be over by end of summer but I guess not...LOL

ohhh... atleast we have some kinda similarityLOLTongue

Btw, can you make paneer? I make it out of spoiled milk and some days it comes out good but on other days when the milk isn't as spoiled as I thought it was, it doesn't come out great like it should be...do you have any idea how to fix that because I hate having to throw it away.

Do what i do
take the car keys and get into the car and drive to the local indian groccery shop and buy a packet of paneer and bring it home and cook it and say you make it.
i did make paneer long time ago and came out perfect as i have huge pot of water full on top of the bundle of cheese, and i made rasgullas with it yummmy , but now i take easy way out ,
and whats this i went to sleep at night and woke up to all this bak baking going on behind my back?????  you kids could nor wait for aunty sara????

Aunty Sara Ji, there's nothing so beautiful as a feeling when you take something and make it from scratch...then boast about it so well and subtely that everyone praises you. ROFL But ya, I only make homemade paneer when the stupid milk expires before its stamped time. Otherwise, it's also store bought for me. I just don't like wasting a whole gallon of milk.
yeah home made paneer can be  something to boast about, as i said mum tought me how to make paneer from "fata hua doodh"   also kheer from same,  and i made rasgullas from paneer  by reading in a magzine, 

MadameX

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
LOL
misha_12 Senior Member
misha_12
misha_12

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
anyone here??