Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** (Page 114)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by MadameX

Sushma, that looks sooo cute!!! I want one of those babies. ROFL Is it hard to drive those? *is a bad car driver isliye asking* LOL

No baby..its not hard at all..i have taught 2 people alraedy..tujhe bhi sikha denge Wink LOL
Awesome!!! You are too great!! Hug But be warned that I'm a bad car driver so I might end up breaking your motorbike and perhaps harm a few pedestrians on the way. LOL

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Ekta, if I can ride one, you definitely can Wink 
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Ekta, if I can ride one, you definitely can Wink 

That depends...how bad a driver are you? LOL

Anyways, mujhe ab sona hai...it was great talking with you girls. Take care! Embarrassed
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Sushma, that looks sooo cute!!! I want one of those babies. ROFL Is it hard to drive those? *is a bad car driver isliye asking* LOL

No baby..its not hard at all..i have taught 2 people alraedy..tujhe bhi sikha denge Wink LOL
Awesome!!! You are too great!! Hug But be warned that I'm a bad car driver so I might end up breaking your motorbike and perhaps harm a few pedestrians on the way. LOL

Arre but u only need to learn the balance that is required while riding MOTOR_BIKE Angry LOL...so now that u know how to ride cycles..u can easily manage this...Sweet dreams...

Thanks Sushma for Clearing this Confusion D'oh LOL

Okay bubye..Sweet dreams Big smile

Edited by greenleaf007 - 13 October 2011 at 10:50pm
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
bye Ekts, good night Smile I cleared the confusion and you dint answer my question
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Niki my Mickey I have to leave now, have a meeting... shall catch you later Smile bye and good day Wink
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Niki my Mickey I have to leave now, have a meeting... shall catch you later Smile bye and good day Wink

Bubye even m leaving for now...And ans. to ur ques is that No i dont have that thingDead LOL
Chalo phir milte ha..Post karte karteWink LOL
And yeah i knoe ur meeting where u just do Tp and pretend to be listening D'oh LOL
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
its so funny reading about bikes lol   ekta talking about paddle pwr  bike and  hari patti talking about petrol pwr bike ekta thease day  while westren coountrys are using paddle power to stay fit and save the environment from gadi ka dhua ppl in india think its beneathe them(they are very status conscious)  to be seen riding bike, no one use paddle pwr to go to school its either parents driving them or driver, then its moter bike or those cute little sccotys or cars if daddy can afford it or take the loan to buy car for there son or doughter.   am i right hari patti????? 
as for hindi language its lot similar to punjabi as i went to DAV school where they dont teach any punjabi until 4th grade, but i learn from home as mum dad speak punjabi, but still  when this city girl got merried before flying here have to spend lot of time in his village and you know how suhana always ask whats that mean, i still do that as i am still not perfect in punjabi but i am so proud that kids and bahus speak very good punjabi even though they born and raised here. 

Go to top