Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** (Page 112)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Oh no you dont have to worry about that Water pater...Its always flowing 24*7...so there's no shortage of Water here..LOL...Isii\liye toh  i normally take my shower in afternoonWink LOL

Yes Tapori is u can say Slang types. We usually dont use this words..Just normal hindi with some angreziLOL
I started riding my Bke when i was in 8th grade. So you can i was under-agedEmbarrassed LOL...And so i ahve been riding it since 8 Years from now Ouch..Too much practice..I can remove my Bike from every Nooks and corners of Mumbai traffic Big smile LOL
LOLLOL
Oh I wasn't worried about water...I was thinking that it might disturb you with me waking up at 3:30 am and showering and getting ready for the day. ROFL Eight grade?! That's like being almost 14 yrs old...that's over-age!! Confused LOLLOL I learned bike riding when I was like in 1st grade. LOL That was like 5 or 6 yrs old? Something like that...LOL The neighborhood girls had taught me. I loved zipping away at high speed on my tiny little Batman bike. LOL I wanted to learn roller skating too but parents were against it. Ouch

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
No i am not a light sleeper so u wont Disturb me..Dont worryEmbarrassed LOL...And here even riding a Bike need you to be above 18.. Confused ...Hey now we can also have some Bike racing competition alongwith BadmintonWink ROFL
Oh No  i now want u to come to Mumbi ASAP Cry LOL

And BTW whats wrong in Roller skating's?? Its so much funConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
What?! This is the first time I'm hearing that there's an age limit to bike riding. That's crazy. Shocked And ya seriously we should race on bikes!!! I remember I used to do that with my brother when we were younger...he had a bigger mountain bike and I of course had a smaller but very nimble one...love the thrill of riding super fast. LOL One time almost knocked into some guy but thankfully halted in time. LOL

And yaar, I don't know...parents prolly think it doesn't suit proper girls to be roller skating around. D'ohLOL But I seriously want to do it...it looks way too much fun. Day Dreaming I also want to learn skateboarding but I know I will suck at that and it seems dangerous so won't do it. LOL

P.S. You can roller skate already?

Edited by MadameX - 13 October 2011 at 10:25pm
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Wait a sec..I am talking about riding Activa..and of course u need to have a license to ride it ..And Roller skating are dangerous at all..Just some bruises and stuffLOL...Yes i do roller-skating but here there's no place for SkateboardingConfused  or i haven't heard anybody here who does that...
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I think there is a small confusion here, Ekta is talking about what we call a "cycle" in India.. They call them bikes in the US. 

Ekta, in India, 2-wheeler motor vehicles are called bikes LOL
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Okay, so what are we talking about here? ROFL Bicycles or motorbikes? ROFL I am talking about normal bicycles...LOL 
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

I think there is a small confusion here, Ekta is talking about what we call a "cycle" in India.. They call them bikes in the US. 

Ekta, in India, 2-wheeler motor vehicles are called bikes LOL

Thanks for the explanation, Icy Maiden. LOL And ya we call them bikes here...no motors whatsoever. LOL
ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Go to top