Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** (Page 109)

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

Originally posted by greenleaf007

Originally posted by MadameX

You should seriosuly think of visiting India RupsCry ...And that  Chillar is a Hindi word which is used for change, as in coinsLOL

it will surely to get me married off.  You serious??Shocked Mujhe bhi bulana plzz..I have never attended any Punjabi Weddings LOL
I'll count on you to help me escape that situation then. WinkROFL   Ofcourse i'l bring my Scooty..YOWink LOL

Chillar is such a funny word to use for coins. ...You can also use this word for some person who is Tiny ROFL ROFL
haan ekta mujhe ve bulana shaadi par,  BTW what part of punjab you are from??? i growup in CHD and origanated from jallandher dist  
Hari patti where are you??/

I'm from the district Kapurthalla...pind is Nadala. LOL Now please don't go looking for my relatives there. WinkROFL

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

You should seriosuly think of visiting India RupsCry ...And that  Chillar is a Hindi word which is used for change, as in coinsLOL

it will surely to get me married off.  You serious??Shocked Mujhe bhi bulana plzz..I have never attended any Punjabi Weddings LOL If I get married in India, I'm definitely inviting all SGPians. ROFL But my parents are so watchful and careful of who comes and goes so it'll be kinda awkward explaining who you guys are. ROFL
I'll count on you to help me escape that situation then. WinkROFL   Ofcourse i'l bring my Scooty..YOWink LOL We'll escape Bebo style from JWM. ROFL

Chillar is such a funny word to use for coins. ...You can also use this word for some person who is Tiny ROFL ROFL AngryLOL
hey you can tell yr mum i am yr name sake aunty and i am punjabi tooo so i will mix in welll or i will say i am from mundey waali side
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

@sara Aunty- I am from India only..Infact main toh Mumbai se hun Approve LOL

if we ever visited  that part of india will come and stay with you like ishaan suhana did lolLOL

No issues aunty ji...My house is definitely bigger than that...And yeah my Mom-Dad speak normal Hindi...Not like those Illiterate Tapori language..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

if we ever visited  that part of india will come and stay with you like ishaan suhana did lolLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Well, Nimika doesn't have big family...but it would still be interesting staying at her place. LOL Nims, if I were to stay at your place, where would you make me sleep? In the kitchen? ROFLROFL

sara_sara

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

it will surely to get me married off.  You serious??Shocked Mujhe bhi bulana plzz..I have never attended any Punjabi Weddings LOL
I'll count on you to help me escape that situation then. WinkROFL   Ofcourse i'l bring my Scooty..YOWink LOL

Chillar is such a funny word to use for coins. ...You can also use this word for some person who is Tiny ROFL ROFL
haan ekta mujhe ve bulana shaadi par,  BTW what part of punjab you are from??? i growup in CHD and origanated from jallandher dist  
Hari patti where are you??/

I'm from the district Kapurthalla...pind is Nadala. LOL Now please don't go looking for my relatives there. WinkROFL
i have no idea where nadala is  as kapurthala is in 2 parts  phagwara side and on the way to amritsar upto bias  but i do have massi in that area but no one there ither and why would i go look  for yr relitives????
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

it will surely to get me married off.  You serious??Shocked Mujhe bhi bulana plzz..I have never attended any Punjabi Weddings LOL If I get married in India, I'm definitely inviting all SGPians. ROFL But my parents are so watchful and careful of who comes and goes so it'll be kinda awkward explaining who you guys are. ROFL
I'll count on you to help me escape that situation then. WinkROFL   Ofcourse i'l bring my Scooty..YOWink LOL We'll escape Bebo style from JWM. ROFL

Chillar is such a funny word to use for coins. ...You can also use this word for some person who is Tiny ROFL ROFL AngryLOL
hey you can tell yr mum i am yr name sake aunty and i am punjabi tooo so i will mix in welll or i will say i am from mundey waali side

Second excse is best one!!! All SGPians will be from munda wala side!! ROFL But then they'll wonder why I'm interacting so freely with munda wala side then. OuchLOLLOL 
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

@sara auntyji - Ekta Koyun jalne lagi bhala aapki Bahu se??Confused LOL

jalti hai beouse i pamper my bahus.   she want a saas like me not like kokilaROFLROFLROFL

Aunty Ji I would only be jealous if I had a saas who didn't pamper me. LOL But no saas so no jealousy. Wink Waise Kokila is a loving saas too...if you look deeply into her heart...or kohl'd eyes. LOL

yeah thats true she is not bad  atleast she keep rashi and her mother in line

OMG aap bhi SNS dekhte ho??Shocked Shocked...Wow ekta..SNS rocks Wink ROFL ROFL

And then people wonder why SNS is so popular. ROFL

I know..Kal i had gone To meenu's Place for TpLOL and she didnt let me watch even a Minute of SNSCry LOL...She was like "No,Dekhna hai toh,Apne ghar jakar TRp badha...Mere ghar se nahi"  ROFL ROFL ...

And Escaping like BEbo did in JWM is so cooll...Abb toh tu jaldi shadi ka plans bana...JaldiiiLOL
Wow i am seriously thinking of ur JWM plan...Superrr cooll ROFL

MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

if we ever visited  that part of india will come and stay with you like ishaan suhana did lolLOL

No issues aunty ji...My house is definitely bigger than that...And yeah my Mom-Dad speak normal Hindi...Not like those Illiterate Tapori language..LOL

I can vouch for this as I heard Nimika speak. ApproveLOL

Go to top