Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uff itni paabandiya..😆...I am choked can't breathe...😆...
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Uff itni paabandiya..😆...I am choked can't breathe...😆...

yeh sab bhulne ke liye bana hai😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

yeh sab bhulne ke liye bana hai😆

Shounak bhai i feel like crying over the current state of affairs😭😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a Q. v make fun of Suhana , Ishan , Jai , Ragini n all of thier fans get hurt time & again should V ask them Whats their take on Our leg pulling . As a fan for them they r the greatest human being on earth , while people like me I m not anyones fan , but for them it hurt when V voice our PoV . Even though I say remaining in my boundries , for them its the offensive thing . just wondering on the boundries to express POV.
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Shounak bhai i feel like crying over the current state of affairs😭😆

Harika banne chali CA banne and I am balancing Current Affairs account😆

ok byee..gtg ..have to study for tomo's exam😆mujhe editorship karna hai🤣
Originally posted by: netri

I have a Q. v make fun of Suhana , Ishan , Jai , Ragini n all of thier fans get hurt time & again should V ask them Whats their take on Our leg pulling . As a fan for them they r the greatest human being on earth , while people like me I m not anyones fan , but for them it hurt when V voice our PoV . Even though I say remaining in my boundries , for them its the offensive thing . just wondering on the boundries to express POV.

That actually is a concern here in IF...its like a one dimensional thing...i dont know suddenly how this complaint happened because this akshara thing has been going for a long time..I guess when it comes to serials and forums like these,there has to be boundaries to express POVs..I personally don't agree with some of the rules on this forum..personally a forum is somewhere you can express anything..the good and the bad..but suddenly agar sab bura man jaaye aur itna kuch hota rahe..it will lead to more fights and tension..which will surely make the atmosphere uneasy for us...thats one of the major drwabacks of IF i would say...
iViews thumbnail
Shounak personally I found some threads as trick things , they say they r interested in knowing ur pov then baam U have offended them n their stars & whole hoopla starts . So I should better stay away from making comment than get in the tricky situation .
Originally posted by: netri

Shounak personally I found some threads as trick things , they say they r interested in knowing ur pov then baam U have offended them n their stars & whole hoopla starts . So I should better stay away from making comment than get in the tricky situation .

Why do you think i have stopped commenting on most of the threads in IF?😆..As if I dont have anything to say😭😆
iViews thumbnail

Why do you think i have stopped commenting on most of the threads in IF?😆..As if I dont have anything to say😭😆

Thank god I m not alone 🤗
tejeshec thumbnail

Harika banne chali CA banne and I am balancing Current Affairs account😆

ok byee..gtg ..have to study for tomo's exam😆mujhe editorship karna hai🤣

Ya i heard her story too and I cried too😆