**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MadameX

Thanks for the explanation, Icy Maiden. πŸ˜† And ya we call them bikes here...no motors whatsoever. πŸ˜†

UD UD UD😑 πŸ˜†...Ja be tucoz i am not gonna start a competition with u on a Cycle 🀣
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
Nikita do you still have a bicycle? πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by greenleaf007

UD UD UD😑 πŸ˜†...Ja be tucoz i am not gonna start a competition with u on a Cycle 🀣

OMG this is so hilarious. ROFL We had an entire conversation with a huge misunderstanding and getting all excited over opposite things. ROFL If we never figured this out, I'd be in India with my cycle and you'd be with your motorcycle and we'd be staring at each other like W*F? ROFLROFLROFL
Sushma, that looks sooo cute!!! I want one of those babies. 🀣 Is it hard to drive those? *is a bad car driver isliye asking* πŸ˜†

OMG this is so hilarious. 🀣 We had an entire conversation with a huge misunderstanding and getting all excited over opposite things. 🀣 If we never figured this out, I'd be in India with my cycle and you'd be with your motorcycle and we'd be staring at each other like W*F? 🀣🀣🀣

OMg 🀣 🀣 🀣...Stop it  🀣 🀣...Please come to India oce and i can arrange for ur Motor-bike...DOnt worryπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@sushma- No i dont have a Cycle..stop teasing me as u know i have ACtiva..😑 πŸ˜†

Sushma, that looks sooo cute!!! I want one of those babies. 🀣 Is it hard to drive those? *is a bad car driver isliye asking* πŸ˜†

No baby..its not hard at all..i have taught 2 people alraedy..tujhe bhi sikha denge πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

OMg 🀣 🀣 🀣...Stop it  🀣 🀣...Please come to India oce and i can arrange for ur Motor-bike...DOnt worryπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@sushma- No i dont have a Cycle..stop teasing me as u know i have ACtiva..😑 πŸ˜†

Oh God!!! Can't get over this!!! Laughing too hard over our silliness. ROFLROFL See this is what happens when NRI meets Hindustani. πŸ˜† But ya, do arrange a motorbike for me. And teach me how to use it too. πŸ˜†
Niks Niks Niks, you got me wrong, wanted to ask you if you still have your old bachpan ka bicycle πŸ˜‰

No baby..its not hard at all..i have taught 2 people alraedy..tujhe bhi sikha denge πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Awesome!!! You are too great!! πŸ€— But be warned that I'm a bad car driver so I might end up breaking your motorbike and perhaps harm a few pedestrians on the way. πŸ˜†
Ekta, if I can ride one, you definitely can πŸ˜‰