Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aray nothing yaar..There's this Guy doing tp with Multiple ID's
Here are his names: Mynameiskhan,
Johncena,
Kammalduggal
Donkamalduggal,
bigboss 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

and let me tell u Johncena and my name is khan is taken by Julie and Ekta...and Kammal duggal is taken by Meenu...so baki main se kise bhi utha loπŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wattup mah homedawg? πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Wattup mah homedawg? πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

nothing gr8 .. lol ..i just found out the meaning of the word - " cool kickass friend" ...lol ...am I  ? Really ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's actually funny to me ...coz I m boring for ma real life friends ..πŸ˜†
Edited by haanji - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
I call everyone homedawg so don't feel special. πŸ˜‰

I think corndog better suits you. 🀣
tensionbuddy thumbnail

I call everyone homedawg so don't feel special. πŸ˜‰

I think corndog better suits you. 🀣

ok ! now I m feeling dumb (shayad sangat ka asar) !! bt this is wt I found about corndog 

A corn dog is a hot dog sausage coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried in oil, although some are baked.
I prefer to be the baked oneπŸ˜‰ ... bt is there somthing funny with corndog ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ€£

tensionbuddy thumbnail
ekta !! I wanna share something wid ya ... can I ?πŸ˜‰ Edited by haanji - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Yes!! Go ahead. Sorry I had to go do something...are you still around?
tensionbuddy thumbnail

Yes!! Go ahead. Sorry I had to go do something...are you still around?

Ya now i am πŸ˜†! actually ,do you remember writing in shounak's Good bye thread "Shaunak you are a motivator πŸ˜†... somethin something ??" I hope you do ...The person who was motivated was me yar ... Actually mujhe bada gussa aya ...ki yar kaisi badtameez ladki hai yeπŸ˜† πŸ˜•πŸ€£...what the hell is she writing (when my post was so serious)? I was surprised . Then shaunak babu ki tarah my mind also changed after a month nd I rejoined IF πŸ€£πŸ˜†...bt I had to make a new account since previous one was banned ...and when I stalked you I found you superfunny and jolly goodπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘...lolπŸ˜†...I thought yar rejoin karne k baad ek din to iski taang zaroor khinchungi 🀣...So ...there you had meπŸ˜† 🀣...Truely speaking , I am very bad at what u do perfectly😳 πŸ‘...bt I really enjoyed poking u here n there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 🀣... haash!!!! so, that was what I wanted to tell you ... Now u can continue your routine work (ie; showing your dumbnessπŸ˜†πŸ€£)...me signing off from the forum ( though I m lving SGP nowadays😳)...nd BTW ...I know your real name by now ..:P πŸ˜†... I hope u don't mind πŸ˜³.Be like this forever πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. - I know I frustrated and irritated you  a lot . I told you I m bad at poking fun at people ...hence, my dumbness ...πŸ˜†..Sorry u had to jhelofy me ..πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Edited by haanji - 12 years ago
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Koi hai jaa fer sab rotian paad ke sutey pai ne????🀣🀣🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: haanji

Ya now i am πŸ˜†! actually ,do you remember writing in shounak's Good bye thread "Shaunak you are a motivator πŸ˜†... somethin something ??" I hope you do ...The person who was motivated was me yar ... Actually mujhe bada gussa aya ...ki yar kaisi badtameez ladki hai yeπŸ˜† πŸ˜•πŸ€£...what the hell is she writing (when my post was so serious)? I was surprised . Then shaunak babu ki tarah my mind also changed after a month nd I rejoined IF πŸ€£πŸ˜†...bt I had to make a new account since previous one was banned ...and when I stalked you I found you superfunny and jolly goodπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘...lolπŸ˜†...I thought yar rejoin karne k baad ek din to iski taang zaroor khinchungi 🀣...So ...there you had meπŸ˜† 🀣...Truely speaking , I am very bad at what u do perfectly😳 πŸ‘...bt I really enjoyed poking u here n there πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 🀣... haash!!!! so, that was what I wanted to tell you ... Now u can continue your routine work (ie; showing your dumbnessπŸ˜†πŸ€£)...me signing off from the forum ( though I m lving SGP nowadays😳)...nd BTW ...I know your real name by now ..:P πŸ˜†... I hope u don't mind πŸ˜³.Be like this forever πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S. - I know I frustrated and irritated you  a lot . I told you I m bad at poking fun at people ...hence, my dumbness ...πŸ˜†..Sorry u had to jhelofy me ..πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Oh wow...of all things I wasn't expecting this. πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Don't actually remember this but I went back to see the conversation (wasted fifteen minutes just for this  πŸ˜†)...and ya, you're right, such a convo did happen. Btw, why did you get banned? πŸ˜† And haha, I was only making a dig at Shounak...but I guess you just found me rude then. πŸ˜† Oh well, as long as you finally realized how cool and awesome I am 😎 then everything's just great. ROFL Everyone knows my real name now no thanks to a certain Rubber guy. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† But for that you also have to tell me your full name too. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

P.S. I don't get irritated by anyone. I irritate others instead. πŸ˜†
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago