Miley Jab Hum Tum

What happened between Arjun & Rati???

tia90 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys

Like I reiterated b4 I am a new fan of this show as I have only recently began watching repeat telecast so I am clueless on wat went on at the time

(REMINDER: I am not trying 2 be intrusive or create war of words Please, I just want an answer if anyone has one to allay my fears I have)

I have read many posts on here claiming Arjun & Rati became Salman & Aishwariya, wat do you guys mean??

I am very upset as it is that their relationship 4rm my POV went sour but all I wanted to now is, WHY??? I have seen SBS/SBB Segments on Youtube and I'm really sad that they no longer share that rapport they did  (e.g. In their previous Segments when they used 2 do masti all the time)

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THAT THEY DO NOT EVEN TALK ANYMORE...   😭  😭  😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣🤣

You created new ID to discuss about two actors personal life 😆😆..Personal Discussion is not permissible on the forum i believe...

It seems you know them persoanlly  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...

Salman- Aishwarya 🤣🤣🤣...

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
tia90 thumbnail
Like I said I apologise if I've offended anyone but I genuinely have become a Massive Fan since watching 4rm the UK and am "seriously" CONCERNED...

As fans of the show who I'm sure watched MJHT 4rm the start, you must understand wat situation I'm in, who else am I supposed 2 ask help from and my questions? 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
discussion of acrtors personal life not allowed
TOPIC CLOSED