Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chanchal30

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Thank you Chanchal...always appreciate ur quick updatesSmile

thnk u so much nidhi...
 u guys cn cl me shilpi...its my real name...just wanna shareSmile..
Thanks Shilpi...I always look forward to ur updates after every episodeSmile
Wow..can't wait for the episodeDancing

Edited by Nidhi82 - 16 September 2011 at 11:02am

chanchal30 Senior Member
chanchal30
chanchal30

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chanchal30

Thank you Chanchal...always appreciate ur quick updatesSmile

thnk u so much nidhi...
 u guys cn cl me shilpi...its my real name...just wanna shareSmile..
Thanks Shilpi...I always look forward to ur updates after every episodeSmile
Wow..can't wait for the episodeDancing

i vl alwaz keep doin dat...sureSmile
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Chanchal for the quick post. It really was the best AnYa episode ever. Aww the proposal was the cutest one I have ever seen. Man, Shaheer really knows how to floor girls totally. 

Aww Anant running to make a ring on the fly and getting nervous before actually proposing was the bestest part. Navya was so stunned and dazed. LOL Loved the way a girl chimed in to say, Anant I am ready, that was just so hilarious. LOL

And Anant refusing to give her the ring because he wants to put it on for her was just too much for a girl to handle. 

Absolutely loved the way, Ritz & Appy teased her about her surname, and with Anant smiling at their teasing was aww so cute. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078soapliker

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
agree...this was a superb episode guys...luved it
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Thanks Chanchal for the quick post. It really was the best AnYa episode ever. Aww the proposal was the cutest one I have ever seen. Man, Shaheer really knows how to floor girls totally. 

Aww Anant running to make a ring on the fly and getting nervous before actually proposing was the bestest part. Navya was so stunned and dazed. LOL Loved the way a girl chimed in to say, Anant I am ready, that was just so hilarious. LOL

And Anant refusing to give her the ring because he wants to put it on for her was just too much for a girl to handle. 

Absolutely loved the way, Ritz & Appy teased her about her surname, and with Anant smiling at their teasing was aww so cute. 

@ Geeta Wondering if that girl was from the moti patli gangWink.  I woudl have said yes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

@ Geeta Wondering if that girl was from the moti patli gangWink.  I woudl have said yes

True Isha that could be the case, then uske dar se navya jaldi se haan bolde. LOL
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

I agree with you Shilpi , this was the cutest epi.  From start to finish it was just so haii me marjawa. 

Majnu running to make a ring ( that set my mind at rest that the ring was not preplanned.  Asha you are right just enjoy each epi and do not think much on it).  And then his nervousness prior to proposing and then Navya shocked and so taking a longer time to answer and then him asking her loudly about the proposal.  So cute na.

She calling him idiot and accepting initially but then doubts creep in and ask for 1 day.  Loved how he put his hands on her ears so she cannot think further and told him that these 24 hours are going to be so long for him . Gosh that guy is too cute

Enjoyed the classroom scene where both Ritz and Appy make fun and call her Navya Mishra Bajyapee and the cute scene of ANYA her outside the classroom and him inside.  Too much yaar for my poor heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamyachandranPreet078

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilunavya

True Isha that could be the case, then uske dar se navya jaldi se haan bolde. LOL

True she got scared of her competiton.Wink and told yes soon before the other girl snatches the ring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index