India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

emotional epi (Page 6)

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Luvd todaz epi realy emotional. Being a doter i can understand her emotions. Superb acting but i dint like aksh blaming nk. She wz so rong. Nk never had prblem with rj staying he just said ak is avoiding him coz of rj n vo to g3 par bhi bharakta h n ak nows so wat wz meri ma n teri ma but 1 thing ak dozn now hw 2 balance nk n other relations. There wz no need 4 ak 2 ask rj 2 leave n bechara nk again he will say sorry poor guy. He wz so nice 2 4give rj in bhola spying case agar vo baat bhadata to ak samajhti but he 4gave her just like his own ma n she says ki only she has tried. I think instead of blaming each other dey shud understand each other's emotions dey both r at fault dis time. no offence 2 any1 .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzanamika00_charu_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Truly an emotional episode... Cry
I felt equally bad for Naitik and Akshara... Cry I always say Hina Khan lives the role of Akshara...she is mindblowing when it comes to emotional scenes just like today... Clap
Naitik never meant what Akshara is thinking right now and he never thought before saying that his words could hurt her... Ouch I still maintain Naitik is nt at fault for asking Akshara to spend time with him. In my opinion he chose wrong words for argument by dragging RJ's name and making her center of issue...Ouch The problem is still there w/o being resolved. Akshara misunderstood everything when her mom was blamed for interference cause of which the actual reason was sidelined... Unhappy I don't blame Akshara completely...anyone would get disturb when ur hubby start accusing ur mom for the differences...Unhappy I loved Akshara-RJ scenes... Clap when she was asking congo to go back...I was having tears in my eyes...Cry It must have been so difficult for Akshara to say that...Ouch Lagata hai Congo apni marzi se ghar jaayegi woh bhi happily. Sadela SP didn't show precap...Angry

Thanks  Ashi  loved  your  postClapBig smile. thats  was  i  was  saying  that  we  can  make  our  point  clear  without  BASHING  i  felt  the  same  way  naitik  is  not  at  falt  and  nither  akshi  as  she  realise  her  mom  name  came  and  any  daughter  will  do  the  same . this is  very  emotionl  time  for  everyone. its  remind    me  the  song  '' Yaado  ke  dhundle  darpan  main  beete  har  pal  ki  chaya  hai  her  moad  pe  maine  jivan  ke  khuch  khoya  hai  khuch  paya  hai''

Edited by madhaviben - 16 September 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Asawari_naksh

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I felt really irritated with Akshara today . First of all she doesn't understand what Naitik is trying to say . She wont see what is wrong on side and instead as always blamed Naitik,
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
And top of that she is complicating the issue by asking RJ to go home .

Now Girija has heard abt her plans , we can expect more MUs

Also I dont like Akshara crying at the drop of a hat , har baat pe rona ufff Angry
-Raz- IF-Rockerz
-Raz-
-Raz-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Akshara was sad,Why is she sending her Mum away???Im enjoying both of them,and naitik never said to send her away if he finds this out he won't let her go
Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
yeah its awesome re
_Ilma_ Goldie
_Ilma_
_Ilma_

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Emotional and a very good episode! Totally loved Hina's performance. She is just awesome with all what she does. I could not bare it to watch or hear the conversations between RJ and Akshara. Shows Hina's talent, how she can make the audience feel the way she does. I really felt sorry for her. It would've been without a doubt the hardest task to do. But sometimes u have to do something out of this world, if it seems that u, ur husband and ur mum are happy. If RJ had stayed any longer Naitik and Akshara would've had move issues between and RJ would have felt really bad if she gets to know it. So, its better she goes.
I am sooo angry with Bhaabi Ma for making Naitik feel guilty!! Whats her problem??

Go to top