Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 16th september 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Thanks Misti for your views and agree with your points.
You are welcome.

I also remember that Dai had held back when everyone had come and stood with Radev and was actually surprised when she came and hugged Radhika at the Kahna Mandir. I felt at that time that she was up to something, I feel that she is helping Barkha, not from the bringing but since Dada died. Regarding that scene I found it a bit weird that dai is not coming forward and is maintaining her distance...then her friendly gesture towards Radhika she told Radhika that she did all that duty for "kartavya" or duty (so if the sense of duty is so strong then she can do anything for it)...and now she is telling Dev that going to that cottage with Barkha is parampara or tradition that one needs to do...so for her it is everything for duty and traditition...even after knowing what the situation is at home, she still wants Dev and Barkha to spend a night...something is not right.

I hated the part where Dev discusses with Barkha of giving up RP and giving Radhika's right in society. He should have first discussed with Radhika before telling her. I have always hated Barkha for trying to come close to Dev at every opportunity and flirting with him.The writers did that to let Barkha know what Dev now wants to do and hence her plan for tmrw...also Dev now trusts Barkha and takes her as a friend while Radhika is a bit wary...Radhika is friendly and thankful but mainting a slight distance. Maybe since she was blamed for the second wedding and also for dada's conditon Radhika has realised that Barkha can cross boundaries, while Dev took that as helping them, hence he is yet to realise that.  
I hope it is not only Radhika that sees the false face of Barkha but Dev too otherwise it doesn't look good and I am going to be disappointed.Well as per the promo both see what Barkha is doing but Radhika's shock has been highlighted more.I hope both realise what barkha is upto otherwise the situation are not looking good for me too.The voice over said that hatred when Barkha was lighting the match...now why is hatred coming? What will happened or has happened that is beinging this hatred? and hatred against whom...purohit, Dev or Radhika?

The things I liked in the episode was of course Radhika kissing, Dev waking up from his love dream and Rohan's sneering attitude to what was going on, but I don't feel he and Barkha are together in this. He may have got suspicious as to what Barkha is trying to do but not that he was resenting Radev going to have a SR. I don't also feel that Rohan and Barkha are together...I think he stood to attention because what Barkha was saying caught his attention...Rohan is a very sharp judge of character and human nature...thats why he is a very good manipulator. 

The best thing I liked was the last part, where Radhika has planned a surprise for Dev for his birthday, because nobody has done that for him before (yes) and I hope they end up having their SR because technically it is after Midnight and the D day is here. This way they make the choice of when to have SR and not other people.well I found the set up interesting...the name used was KK , flute for his soul and Radhika by his side...lets see what happens.. 
I doubt that with what Barkha is planning that Radev will have their SR as planned.I doubt it too...

Edited by misti73 - 16 September 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhov

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
thanks misti !Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsre

Thanks misti..you are welcome jsre.. happy that finally dev thinks abt rads and wants to give her the rights in society..good but I would have liked this being a self realisation . as u said dai did not step forward to join the supporters but in next scene she accepted rads as cb thought its editing mistake... but today in a flow she came out with the innermost desire...yes the words during blessing and also later on she told Dev regarding going to the cottage with Barkha that it is tradition... but dai did not create probs during rads pooja in mandir..maybe .can turn anyway might be jst to confuse viewers...true even barkha said it directly to rad and indirectly to dev when she said to dev her looks were quite diff ... yes she has someone to support ... btu could not think of bb and barkha in the same team bcoz bb does not believe in others she prefers battle alone she was fooled by barkha already ..well this might have been a plan from the beginning...th creatives can pull out anyting from their hats. rad can go to any extent she proves it from the start of show getting in pb as fake wife of rohan till this rp func she does everything.yes..liked the brthday celebration
anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Misti, Thanks for the post. I will read your post, after I write something which I had  been in my mind since yday...Dai...there is a change in her...and I dont feel right abt it...Btw, the website on which I saw the episode, had a small screen covering the faces of the actors, throughout the episode...cld not enjoy today's episode at all because of that...one thing I want to ask you is, today when Barkha is on the phone, when Rads comes to get her, is Dai around the table or is MIA?? Also she blessing Barkha and Dev did not sit well with me...and again she asking them to go together to cottage also by her was kinda pushing...and then slowly saying that, elders give their blessing on this day seemed liked a plot to convince Dev to go with Barkha and also that Rads cannot say anything... I still think BD has fallen for Dev and one more hint today was, she asking Dev to find a groom for her who is just like Dev...Well in this case, she can remain unmarried throughout her life...but besides that imp point to note is, she has fallen for him...and also why is behaving like a w*** to Dev and taking Ashirwaad (blessing) like couple does? Why cannot she wait and take turn to touch the feet?? She is slowly but surely trying to act/behave like one? Also, she asking Rads to allow her to stay at home as W*** and Rads be RPian???? Also one thing I find is not a coincidence is, their SR and Dev's birthday...Is it not the day when the Will would be read and all the money/property would be given to CB...(the lawyer was seen on the day of Dadaji's death also, so will he show up too)...Again why the deeya lighting by the couple? And some samaroh - jashan...is it the time when Rads would sneak it and also BD would be on her agenda???

But what I dont understand is, even if the CV's had to change her to negative character - why the rush??  I mean so suddenly, they are showing her to call someone on the phone? Is it Rohan or is it her own mom??? or may be Dai (okay, no chappals here)...But if Dev spoke to her today abt Rohan being changing for better??? then will Rohan act as a savior to save them from the fire???  so that they can trust him even more???
There was so much discontinuity in the episode on the website, I did not catch anything after Dev is sleeping in the bed...Hopefully I will find it somewhere to watch it...

Okay now I am going to read your anlaysis...BRB

Edited by anukapoor - 16 September 2011 at 8:27pm

laxmi_avinafanPutijaChalhovmisti73

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Rubina was fantastic today, especially in kitchen scene where she looks so puzzled at Dev's request. She looks completely baffled...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..misti73

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
misti listening to Barkha's talk did put me also in lots of doubt.. First I thought, it was Rohan she has made plans with, then my doubts bent towards Padma, the silent killer but now my senses r telling me its most probably Amba, the most trusted and undoubtful character.

Daima is respected by RaDev due to the upbringing she gave to Dev and she being the loyal servant of RP, knew all the facts of everything be it regarding wealth or the will, as RP discussed everything with her but not with his family members.

Earlier when Barkha was loved by Amba, we only thought, it was coz she was helping RaDev, but later on we saw that Barkha for Amba was greater than RaDev. Barkha rightly pointed out that though she put everybdy in the mess, Amba never blamed her or in fact not even said a word to her. Even y'day when she blessed Dev and Barkha, there was no remorse shown on her face. Even her lineage is not shown, so can we say that Barkha is someone her own or just a partner in crime. 

..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhovmisti73

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

I liked today's episode. I am glad Dev is realizing the injustice that is being done to Radhika and making sure she'll get her rights, I am sure Barkha will stand in their way but Dev is a fighter.

I am curious to know who Barkha is talking to, is it someone we would least expect? Hopefully the maha epi will reveal more.

instcrismisti73

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Misti,loved your thoughts.Loved yesterday's episode specially because Dev finally woke up & reminded himself about the injustice which has been done to Radhika. I hope he fights for her & gets back her reputation & her position in society.Loved the romantic moments of RaDev. Coming back to Barkha it doesn't seem that she loves Dev,but she wants the power & position of a RPtian. I think she's got an aide in either daai or someone out of PB.Maybe her mom or it could be someone whowants to become an RP himself. Loved the waryness in RaDev when they come to know that Dev & Barkha have to spend the night in a cottage & when daai blesses them that their God bless their jodi. Whatever happens I hope that both RaDev stay together & fight the evil & I'm keeping my fingers crossed for SR.

instcrismisti73

Go to top