Mistis thoughts 16th september 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Todays thoughts-

Radhika can go to any extent for Dev...She is a bit wary of others seeing her kissing Dev but still does it showing not care attitude for society. Then when Barkha says that you go out and become a RPtian and I will stay at home and be Dev's wife... Radhika is not happy. Later in the main hall when dai blesses Dev and Barkha and says that may they always be a couple, Radhika's heart is broken. She is ok if someone takes RPtian but not her right as his wife. So she was lying all this time when she was forcing Dev and Barkha's marriage (well she kept her eyes down and avoided her eye contact) and Dev's description of the first childhood wedding and that it was the reason behind dada dying, because the old chap understood that the wedding could not be broken did it's work. Later on in the hall when Barkha says her plan...the two people who first reacted are Radhika and Rohan. Radhika is wary of it and later on throws a worried look at Dev when she hears that she has to sneek in. Rohan was reclining with a sneer on his face against a pillar, but when he heard Barkhas's proposal he immediately stood to attention...

Dev is in his dream world...he finally realized today via dai the harsh truth in this weird arrangement , that this is not solution and seeing Radhika's downcast eyes tells her that he will give his rights back. In the justice chamber, he is again reminded of the fact that he lied when the path of truth is a different one. Most probably he will never be given the dialogue that he did wrong in fulfilling Radhika' s wishes, because in doing that he has not only harmed the Rajpurohiti but also harmed Radhika more. ...and now he decides to give up the RP and teach Rohan to do all this stuff and teach him the right way!! (But how can Dev teach Rohan? I mean Rohan was wrong but Dev was also wrong...so does it make Dev a good teacher to teach Rohan anything regarding responsibilities and Rajpurohiti?   andfew days back he was ignoring Rohan...and now he thinks that Rohan can do all this...why? Oh yes...because how else can Barkha do what she has to do in tmrws episode). Anyway, so that is why Radhika had that dialogue regarding Rohan doing all these stuff for his redemption...wonder if Rohan will want to get into Radhika's good books in the future? Or will he really change? Then when Barkha tells the plan regarding 17th, Dev accepts it although Radhika is worried...I am just thinking how much the creatives are going to dumb down Dev for this Barkha track. The guy who was ready to kidnap Radhika to protect her from Rohan needs someone else to tell him that what he did was wrong in protecting his wife's reputation? Who the heck is writing the script? And I am guessing that he will be dumped down more ...well Barkha knows that he is ready to give up Rajpurohiti, she is in the good books of Dev and Dev trusts her (well her consoling Dev and standing up or Dev in front of everyone has done that)...so what sort of emotional blackmailing is Barkha going to apply here? Is she going to make Dev belief in something that is an illusion...the truth of which will be realized by Radhika (she is the one who is freaked out in the promo and is shocked).or is society going to believe in some illusion and Radhika and Dev will know the truth..Barkha can go to any extent for what she believes in or wants.

In the main hall...Padma is back to her selfish, insecure self...she is more worried about the image than the truth that Dev pointed out...and she said that one has to do all this. Guess it's her experience talking here...everyone knows that she is nothing but Hari's glorified mistress but no one is saying it out of respect for this family...so she thinks if  she can live like this then why not others?...but what is with dai? She blessed Dev and Barkha as a couple...is that honest mistake or is that what she wants? Few days back when all the family members said yes to Dev's proposal and stood behind him, it was only dai and Barkha's mother who stood back and did not join the crowd? I can understand barkha's mother...but dai? Is it because she thinks she is a servant or is it something else? Even today after listening to Barkha's proposal she had a weird look. Also what is with Barkha and badi bahu..the way they go at each other's throat shows either they really hate each other or they are acting to show that they hate each other.

By the way if I heard correctly, in the judgment hall that senior RP helped the man two years back to free his wife...well other than the fact that this shows what a big hypocrite this old chap was, I mean he can help some other person but could not help Radhika ...not because he could not but because he did not want to...but the important thing is... did the old chap help this man from his bed, when he was paralyzed and could not write, sit or talk.

Interesting gifts to Dev from Radhika on his birthday...Kishkanhayeeya written on cake and not Dev, her company and his flute.

As for acting...again for me it was Rubina as Radhika...I was looking for her expression throughout...she is not speaking much but her expressions indicate clearly as to what she is feeling or thinking. Liked Avinash and his scene with Radhika, also liked his expression in the hallway after dai's dialogue and in the judgment hall. ...and liked Rohan and his sneering.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For me it was a good epi, atleast dev has awaken from the romance and decided to defend radh's honour, also like the way it was reminded to him that he has to fight for radh!! The guy's story was good there but as u said is weird how the old man done that!Dai,is absolutly in for bh ,i mean she is the fallower of the old man,she must love bh as he did!! Now bh is a mistery,to whom was she talking on the phone,does that pers know radev?! Does bh has sm kind of plan to get dev therefore to get the rjp-ain titlle for real?!My guess is that she wants to be in the SR bed so radh kn leave dev for cheating her but cause radh will b in that bed and not bh ,bh will put fire...but ofcourse i might be wrong! I too loved avina and saurav, always enjoy radev sweet romance,radhika was kind of creative!Now,knt wait for the ME...
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks mistis u r thought .for me today epsiode is very good finally dev wake.
jsre thumbnail
Thanks misti... happy that finally dev thinks abt rads and wants to give her the rights in society... as u said dai did not step forward to join the supporters but in next scene she accepted rads as cb thought its editing mistake... but today in a flow she came out with the innermost desire... but dai did not create probs during rads pooja in mandir...can turn anyway might be jst to confuse viewers... even barkha said it directly to rad and indirectly to dev when she said to dev her looks were quite diff ... yes she has someone to support ... btu could not think of bb and barkha in the same team bcoz bb does not believe in others she prefers battle alone she was fooled by barkha already ... rad can go to any extent she proves it from the start of show getting in pb as fake wife of rohan till this rp func she does everything...liked the brthday celebration
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Misti..
Today it was indeed Rubina's mind blowing acting.

Today they have created new twists...bringing an accomplice for the Psycho Barkha(or her new name BCD), so who is going to uncover it? RaDev or Rohan? Are they trying to do away with barkha or bring in Rohan and glorify him 
Are they going to dump RaDEv more now😡 
Today there were some scenes which makes Dev realize the injustice he has done to Rradhika by calling Barkha's name. So he woke up, that is good..will he try to get her accept Radhika in society...
Also I feel Dadima has hidden agenda...I feel there must be some connections about RP family...which ony she knows...there might be more secrets...
will come back and post some more..later

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

For me it was a good epi, atleast dev has awaken from the romance and decided to defend radh's honour, also like the way it was reminded to him that he has to fight for radh!!Well we have to differ here...Dev realising is good but Dev did not realise by himself and needed help from someone is dumbing down of his character...which I do not like. They have been pingponging with him since the beginning of the show for their tracks.

The guy's story was good there but as u said is weird how the old man done that!  thats why to me it is shoddy script writing 
Dai,is absolutly in for bh ,i mean she is the fallower of the old man,she must love bh as he did!! yes...thats is what I am thinking too...even later on when they were discussing about this cottage thing,, dai said thatwe have to maintain traditions, so then that means it is perfectly ok for her if Barkha and Dev go to the cottage... ...Now bh is a mistery,to whom was she talking on the phone,does that pers know radev?! I think they do...Does bh has sm kind of plan to get dev therefore to get the rjp-ain titlle for real? Well thats what I am thinking...she does want to show that she is a good RPtian and is enjoying the attention..now from today it seemed that she might be interested in him too...lets see what they pull outof their magical hats.....My guess is that she wants to be in the SR bed so radh kn leave dev for cheating her (Rads will not leave Dev voluntarily even if she is told that he slept with Barkha or that he cheated her, because she knows that he will not do it volutarily and that something must have happened and also Dev himelf will be so broken down and guilty with all this that he will need Rads by his side...she might leave if she thinks that having her around is complicating matters for him)....but cause radh will b in that bed and not bh ,bh will put fire...but ofcourse i might be wrong!  Lets see whether the fire really happens or is it a metaphorical one... I too loved avina and saurav, always enjoy radev sweet romance,radhika was kind of creative!Radhika was very creative😉😆Now,knt wait for the ME..remember to bring your sense of humour...you might need it.😉.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohka

Thanks mistis u r thought .for me today epsiode is very good finally dev wake.

You are welcome rohka...glad that you liked the episode.
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Misti for your views and agree with your points.

I also remember that Dai had held back when everyone had come and stood with Radev and was actually surprised when she came and hugged Radhika at the Kahna Mandir. I felt at that time that she was up to something, I feel that she is helping Barkha, not from the bringing but since Dada died. 

I hated the part where Dev discusses with Barkha of giving up RP and giving Radhika's right in society. He should have first discussed with Radhika before telling her. I have always hated Barkha for trying to come close to Dev at every opportunity and flirting with him.
I hope it is not only Radhika that sees the false face of Barkha but Dev too otherwise it doesn't look good and I am going to be disappointed.

The things I liked in the episode was of course Radhika kissing, Dev waking up from his love dream and Rohan's sneering attitude to what was going on, but I don't feel he and Barkha are together in this. He may have got suspicious as to what Barkha is trying to do but not that he was resenting Radev going to have a SR. 

The best thing I liked was the last part, where Radhika has planned a surprise for Dev for his birthday, because nobody has done that for him before and I hope they end up having their SR because technically it is after Midnight and the D day is here. This way they make the choice of when to have SR and not other people. 
I doubt that with what Barkha is planning that Radev will have their SR as planned.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zam123

Thanks Misti for your views and agree with your points.

You are welcome.

I also remember that Dai had held back when everyone had come and stood with Radev and was actually surprised when she came and hugged Radhika at the Kahna Mandir. I felt at that time that she was up to something, I feel that she is helping Barkha, not from the bringing but since Dada died. Regarding that scene I found it a bit weird that dai is not coming forward and is maintaining her distance...then her friendly gesture towards Radhika she told Radhika that she did all that duty for "kartavya" or duty (so if the sense of duty is so strong then she can do anything for it)...and now she is telling Dev that going to that cottage with Barkha is parampara or tradition that one needs to do...so for her it is everything for duty and traditition...even after knowing what the situation is at home, she still wants Dev and Barkha to spend a night...something is not right.

I hated the part where Dev discusses with Barkha of giving up RP and giving Radhika's right in society. He should have first discussed with Radhika before telling her. I have always hated Barkha for trying to come close to Dev at every opportunity and flirting with him.The writers did that to let Barkha know what Dev now wants to do and hence her plan for tmrw...also Dev now trusts Barkha and takes her as a friend while Radhika is a bit wary...Radhika is friendly and thankful but mainting a slight distance. Maybe since she was blamed for the second wedding and also for dada's conditon Radhika has realised that Barkha can cross boundaries, while Dev took that as helping them, hence he is yet to realise that.  
I hope it is not only Radhika that sees the false face of Barkha but Dev too otherwise it doesn't look good and I am going to be disappointed.Well as per the promo both see what Barkha is doing but Radhika's shock has been highlighted more.I hope both realise what barkha is upto otherwise the situation are not looking good for me too.The voice over said that hatred when Barkha was lighting the match...now why is hatred coming? What will happened or has happened that is beinging this hatred? and hatred against whom...purohit, Dev or Radhika?

The things I liked in the episode was of course Radhika kissing, Dev waking up from his love dream and Rohan's sneering attitude to what was going on, but I don't feel he and Barkha are together in this. He may have got suspicious as to what Barkha is trying to do but not that he was resenting Radev going to have a SR. I don't also feel that Rohan and Barkha are together...I think he stood to attention because what Barkha was saying caught his attention...Rohan is a very sharp judge of character and human nature...thats why he is a very good manipulator. 

The best thing I liked was the last part, where Radhika has planned a surprise for Dev for his birthday, because nobody has done that for him before (yes) and I hope they end up having their SR because technically it is after Midnight and the D day is here. This way they make the choice of when to have SR and not other people.well I found the set up interesting...the name used was KK , flute for his soul and Radhika by his side...lets see what happens.. 
I doubt that with what Barkha is planning that Radev will have their SR as planned.I doubt it too...

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsre

Thanks misti..you are welcome jsre.. happy that finally dev thinks abt rads and wants to give her the rights in society..good but I would have liked this being a self realisation . as u said dai did not step forward to join the supporters but in next scene she accepted rads as cb thought its editing mistake... but today in a flow she came out with the innermost desire...yes the words during blessing and also later on she told Dev regarding going to the cottage with Barkha that it is tradition... but dai did not create probs during rads pooja in mandir..maybe .can turn anyway might be jst to confuse viewers...true even barkha said it directly to rad and indirectly to dev when she said to dev her looks were quite diff ... yes she has someone to support ... btu could not think of bb and barkha in the same team bcoz bb does not believe in others she prefers battle alone she was fooled by barkha already ..well this might have been a plan from the beginning...th creatives can pull out anyting from their hats. rad can go to any extent she proves it from the start of show getting in pb as fake wife of rohan till this rp func she does everything.yes..liked the brthday celebration