Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

New and old facts-well built episode (Page 3)

instcris IF-Dazzler
instcris
instcris

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Well said, Myra! Romantic and eternal love, Dev, has reappeared.At the end of the episode, in which Radhika makes surprise that Dev was not expected, was extraordinary in every gesture of the body and facial mimic  (raising hands, head slightly tilted, smiles of surprise and pleasure, smiling eyes that isimmeasurable happiness glimpsed). Dev, from behaviorthroughout that time, showed to Radhika   how much he appreciate her  gesture so simple, original, surprising, and Radhika  felt  since  the first touch of her hand that is Dev's her with  body and soul.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

well said.. thanks
:)
Devika,thanks for stopping by Wink
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Myra interesting post 
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=premvahini]

I am also really enjoying the post Raj tilak episodes . Yes, I was really mad the way they handeled , who is Rajpurohitain ---- Lieing to the society and loosing the essence/ the devine / couple with divine childhood marriage . And it wasn't that they did not have options --- Dev could have spoken the truth,Barkha could have vanished from the sceneas suggested by her own mother.Situation was not at all as if there is no other option than to lie for the good of society . Also since alll the servant's in the house know whats going on inside the house --- how come they are not worried about things slipping out to the society through them --- have all of them taken oath of secrecy/ lieing along with family members n are they not part of samaj ?!!Also they showed that after the goonghat wedding Dev and Radjika were alone all night , how come every one knows 's SR did not happen that night etc ,etc ?? I guess all the serials do all these things --- no continuity etc .

So , since Raj purohit tilak episode ,I have decided and started to enjoy the show episode by episode; not remembring the storey from begining/ not remembring how the characters behaved previuosly , why and what they did last week ------ in short behave like the CVs and just focus on that episode . Beleive it or not you can really enjoy the show this way , you can enjoy how great the leads look , how well thay and supporting actors are acting --- yes sometimes you may not like the dresses they give them . And yes you can also notice and point ot the things that you did not like in that particular episode like for me though I loved the last 2-3 episoded I did not like Dai Ma' s superfluous / unnecesary presence in any of them,

[DIV] I did not nind them not mourning old mans passing away , because even in hindu culture Some time if circumstanced force you to go aheThank you for ur response,happy u think the same way,even if we see the faults we kn stop for a min and just enjoy the show!
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

yah !! old Dev is BackBig smile
Wink U bet he is...
fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Myra,nice post. I too enjoyed yesterday's episode. Glad that Dev has finally woken up.I'm sure he'l find a solution & give Radhika her rights as a RPtian. No Barkha warkha will be able to stop him.Agree with you Myra,when you mentioned about Padma & that man at the muth to be Kanha coming in another form to help Dev think about the injustice done to Radhika.I think he'l succeed in his mission soon.Loved the way Radhika kissed Dev & the birthday surprise.That was splendid.This proves that she can go to any lengths for Dev & when time comes she'l stand by Dev & fight for their rights.It won't who will their enemy.Whether it's Rohan or the best friend turned into foe Barkha.Radhika will be much stronger this time since now she'l have the support of Dev.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryinstcris

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Was so glad that Dev finally started to think about his mistake. And that he should have told the truth despite what the society said. If you support your wife and truth no one can say you are wrong. And as RP he should have done that. Tell the truth. Wish Dev could just forget about Dadaji for once and his dreams. Dadaji was wrong what he did with Chaya and Padma and his son. He was scared and a lair not a good RP. He got his punishment and had a chance to correct his mistake with Dev and Radhika but he didn't at all. Dev should be strong and correct his mistake and give Radhika her rights.

Was just wondering do you all remember the letter that Maheswari send to he Mahant and Barkha got it from mohini what was written in that letter. Was that revealed ever? Because after that Dadaji and Mahant looked angry and suddenly Dadaji did the emotional blackmail on Radhika. Maybe I missed the thing about the letter? But did Barkha read it?
Thanks for ur response!Dev knt forget his ddji cause he is not egoist like the old man,has respect for his memory!U still remember the letter LOL I am sure cv dont even know why they used it and what was written in it!

instcris

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Cristina,very nice describtion of radev moments,its like watching the scene again,thank u for the beautiful pic!

instcris

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index