Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rohka

i agree with mrya .very good epsiode .i happy the old dev is back

Yes, avinash did his part great,one of the best things of the epi...
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yah !! old Dev is Back β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜ƒ
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

Thanks Myra for your lovely thoughts ..I really liked todays episode. Your right God always send a messenger for guidance or for help ...And sometimes God also punishes the ones who did wrong ...πŸ˜•Today that man made Dev realize that he cant keep running away from the society , one day he has to face them and declare RAdhika as his wife .Even padma made Dev get lost in deep thoughts about this whole fake wife thing ...Im glad that Dev is trying to find a solution for this and wants to fight for RAdhika rights..Him thinking that maybe Rohan can become Rjpurohit is just a thought ...I don't mind Dev giving his spot away and then fighting it back with truthfulness...He probably thinks that he shouldn't be a Rjpurohit after saying a lie ..I didn't mind seeing Dev thinking of ways to give Radhika her rights back and shouldn't be afraid of the society .Maybe as the episodes progresses we will see more what Dev really wants now !
I found rohan sneaky expressions quite interesting , wondering what hes thinking?? ..I like the way he leans on the pillar watching everything and smirking πŸ˜† Radhika giving a Kiss to Dev was very sweet , she did it in a cleaver way ..Lets hope she uses her cleverness in the future as well πŸ˜‰
The terrace scene was just ☺️..The way she woke Dev up with her chodiyans and he followed the sweet jingles leading him to the terrace was very beautiful!!
There is something interesting going on now ...Dev wants to fight for Radhika rights , Barka is trying to talk him out of this but lets see if shes successful or not ...As long as Dev keeps his decision of getting RAdhika rights back towards the society ...I dont care what Barka does , this will only make RAdevs love stronger πŸ˜‰

Billo,thanks for ur response!Agree with ur views, also with the blushing part πŸ˜‰ And yes, let barkha do what she wants,nothing kn separate radev!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Was so glad that Dev finally started to think about his mistake. And that he should have told the truth despite what the society said. If you support your wife and truth no one can say you are wrong. And as RP he should have done that. Tell the truth. Wish Dev could just forget about Dadaji for once and his dreams. Dadaji was wrong what he did with Chaya and Padma and his son. He was scared and a lair not a good RP. He got his punishment and had a chance to correct his mistake with Dev and Radhika but he didn't at all. Dev should be strong and correct his mistake and give Radhika her rights.

Was just wondering do you all remember the letter that Maheswari send to he Mahant and Barkha got it from mohini what was written in that letter. Was that revealed ever? Because after that Dadaji and Mahant looked angry and suddenly Dadaji did the emotional blackmail on Radhika. Maybe I missed the thing about the letter? But did Barkha read it?
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ashna, we were never shown what was written in the letter and also do not know whether Barkha read it or not. Perhaps in the coming episodes we may be shown some flash back of Barkha's planning in deceiving Radev and why.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivamala

I agree with you, very nice episode. I would love to see some more these episodes.

Glad u liked the epi,thanks for ur reply 😊
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said, Myra! Romantic and eternal love, Dev, has reappeared.At the end of the episode, in which Radhika makes surprise that Dev was not expected, was extraordinary in every gesture of the body and facial mimic  (raising hands, head slightly tilted, smiles of surprise and pleasure, smiling eyes that isimmeasurable happiness glimpsed). Dev, from behaviorthroughout that time, showed to Radhika   how much he appreciate her  gesture so simple, original, surprising, and Radhika  felt  since  the first touch of her hand that is Dev's her with  body and soul.

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devika.

well said.. thanks

:)

Devika,thanks for stopping by πŸ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Myra interesting post 
Myra.nelly thumbnail
[QUOTE=premvahini]

I am also really enjoying the post Raj tilak episodes . Yes, I was really mad the way they handeled , who is Rajpurohitain ---- Lieing to the society and loosing the essence/ the devine / couple with divine childhood marriage . And it wasn't that they did not have options --- Dev could have spoken the truth,Barkha could have vanished from the sceneas suggested by her own mother.Situation was not at all as if there is no other option than to lie for the good of society . Also since alll the servant's in the house know whats going on inside the house --- how come they are not worried about things slipping out to the society through them --- have all of them taken oath of secrecy/ lieing along with family members n are they not part of samaj ?!!Also they showed that after the goonghat wedding Dev and Radjika were alone all night , how come every one knows 's SR did not happen that night etc ,etc ?? I guess all the serials do all these things --- no continuity etc .

So , since Raj purohit tilak episode ,I have decided and started to enjoy the show episode by episode; not remembring the storey from begining/ not remembring how the characters behaved previuosly , why and what they did last week ------ in short behave like the CVs and just focus on that episode . Beleive it or not you can really enjoy the show this way , you can enjoy how great the leads look , how well thay and supporting actors are acting --- yes sometimes you may not like the dresses they give them . And yes you can also notice and point ot the things that you did not like in that particular episode like for me though I loved the last 2-3 episoded I did not like Dai Ma' s superfluous / unnecesary presence in any of them,

[DIV] I did not nind them not mourning old mans passing away , because even in hindu culture Some time if circumstanced force you to go aheThank you for ur response,happy u think the same way,even if we see the faults we kn stop for a min and just enjoy the show!