India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New and old facts-well built episode

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Has been a while since i have seen a good epi like this one! First thing that matters is that the old dev is back! He is strong and wise again...i said yday too that he will wake up soon from his reverie of love...For me it was kanhas hand here: 1th it was padmas words,god love this woman smtimes,she is insecure but smart and good human...her words hit that hidden wound in devs heart,the pain that he didnt defend his wife! Again,that man at the mutt,it was like kan has avatar ,when god wishes for smth he sends his messengers in any form, that man faught for his wife honour,and that dev decided to do!! Avinash,simply brilliant here!! Another imp matter was that bh is having smone who helps her in this negative action of her,who is that, what his/hers gain in this?! But one thing is sure:bh has smth in mind and isnt good!!
Like that was sweet romance too,dev got his kiss in such a original way,bravo radhika!! And the last scene too was just magical!!must watch epi, it was brilliant,good script,good lines,old dev back, interesting new twist!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3Nabesavikramkrishna.kdiksnightimissourichymanju7MaryamMarysangita10765laxmi_avinafanv3gradev09radhika5Devika.billo77instcrisrekha-rubinachayya55sia_lovelynycsweetielavalinaashna26ushasrifatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Yes, the episode was good because Dev was thinking...and thinking hard to somehow bring Rads out as his wife. This Dev 'who thinks for his wife' is much better than Dev who runs behind his wife for a kiss (atleast in this situation! In some other circumstance, i would have adored Dev teasing and romancing Rads)

Sadly, he needed a push from some other man, who had stood with his wife though the society blamed her. Nevertheless, atleast Dev started thinking of it. Until y'day he all he was concerned about is the kiss from Rads! Glad that he realized his mistake...that in his weakness for Rads, he did injustice to her! 

But Dev is back to trusting Rohan? He wants to give up RPti to Rohan and then take Rads back? Wasn't much happy with this solution. I want a stronger Dev, who can be a Good leader (RP) and a good husband who stands strong for her as well as for the righteousness and can reform the society

Edited by sia_lovely - 16 September 2011 at 10:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourichymanju7laxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..instcris--Ekta--ashna26fatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
well i agree with u in short the REAL DEV is back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

rekha-rubina IF-Dazzler
rekha-rubina
rekha-rubina

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i agree with mrya .very good epsiode .i happy the old dev is back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Myra for your lovely thoughts ..I really liked todays episode. Your right God always send a messenger for guidance  or for help ...And sometimes God also punishes the ones who did wrong ...ConfusedToday that man made Dev realize that he cant keep running away from the society , one day he has to face them and declare RAdhika as his wife .Even padma made Dev get lost in deep thoughts about this whole fake wife thing ...Im glad that Dev is trying to find a solution for this and wants to fight for RAdhika rights..Him thinking that maybe Rohan can become Rjpurohit is just a thought ...I don't mind Dev giving his spot away and then fighting it back with truthfulness...He probably thinks that he shouldn't be a Rjpurohit after saying a lie ..I didn't mind seeing Dev thinking of ways to give Radhika her rights back and shouldn't be afraid of the society .Maybe as the episodes progresses we will see more what Dev really wants now !
I found rohan sneaky expressions quite interesting , wondering what hes thinking?? ..I like the way he leans on the pillar watching everything and smirking LOL  Radhika giving a Kiss to Dev was very sweet , she did it in a cleaver way ..Lets hope she uses her cleverness in the future as well Wink
The terrace scene was just Blushing..The way she woke Dev up with her chodiyans and he followed the sweet jingles leading him to the terrace was very beautiful!!
There is something interesting going  on now ...Dev wants to fight for Radhika rights , Barka is trying to talk him out of this but lets see if shes successful or not ...As long as Dev keeps his decision of getting RAdhika rights back towards the society ...I dont care what Barka does , this will only make RAdevs love stronger Wink

Edited by billo77 - 16 September 2011 at 11:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourichymanju7MaryamMarysangita10765erlyndalaxmi_avinafan..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyfatssrilanka

shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I agree with you, very nice episode. I would love to see some more these episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryfilmyprincess

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Yes, the episode was good because Dev was thinking...and thinking hard to somehow bring Rads out as his wife. This Dev 'who thinks for his wife' is much better than Dev who runs behind his wife for a kiss (atleast in this situation! In some other circumstance, i would have adored Dev teasing and romancing Rads)

Sadly, he needed a push from some other man, who had stood with his wife though the society blamed her. Nevertheless, atleast Dev started thinking of it. Until y'day he all he was concerned about is the kiss from Rads! Glad that he realized his mistake...that in his weakness for Rads, he did injustice to her!

But Dev is back to trusting Rohan? He wants to give up RPti to Rohan and then take Rads back? Wasn't much happy with this solution. I want a stronger Dev, who can be a Good leader (RP) and a good husband who stands strong for her as well as for the righteousness and can reform the society

Thanks sia for ur response! Yes dev has to think more and act fast! It was weird for me too why he thinks he kn reform rohan,he has to rethink on this,its ok that dev thinks he did wrong as a rjp,but rohan will be better than him?! I just want dev to concentrate in radh's case, if they are free of any acusation then radev kn do everything possible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarysia_lovely

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

well i agree with u in short the REAL DEV is back<div></div>
He is back,and better act soon cause evil isnt waiting for his laments, he should apologize to radh then find a way to clear her name!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index