India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

NailPolish Chodal? (Page 2)

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
yes it is definatly Maithli . I was just hoping for comeback of her.

My god Jay ki to ab full lagne wali hai . If i m not wrong than Jay is ignorant of Mathli existence which means he will take her to be Pia .

That means jay beta ki ashiqi ka use karke Abhay ke pyar ka tandoor banayegi . Bhai jo bhi ho ,story me to ab maja aayega . I just hope the story goes much darker than now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain Senior Member
TimenTIMEagain
TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hi think its metz cause of bracelet , pants, polish, and accent towards the end i kept replayin the voice on yt sounded like sukriti in maithli mode, plus towards the end she is wearing a cape Smile Smile

Edited by aubreykarew - 16 September 2011 at 3:49pm
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
okay lets see what will happene!
Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
have the same feeling!
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reeyana

Reeyana Goldie
Reeyana
Reeyana

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours...

ROFL

Edited by rayrose - 17 September 2011 at 4:05am
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

hey us colour ka neilpolish to sab pehente hai..Haseena,suku,deepu n ek bar maine Panchi k hath me bhi dekha tha...but uska hath bohot thin tha n deepu ka hath itna thin nehi tha..hey I have the feeling that that is Maya...
mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i am damn sure its metz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index