Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Forget Shahid PC's on again off again neverending saga... 🥱

I want to know more abt the other news up there... Twinkle's martial woes: Her struggles with Akki exposed... 

I wonder why Twinkle is with a man like Akshay, even if it's for the status, for her family, that's still too much to go to thru. Expecting fidelity out of Akshay is asking for PC and Shahid to commit. Not happening. He was involved with a Fear Facotr contestant when he was hosting the show, wonder who he's with now. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want to read that as well about Twinkle😲
sherryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shahid is looking smart but i want to read the article about him n PC n also the article about Twinkle
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahid looks handsome!
But so want to read the Twinkle-Akki story!
lilly_star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Coolest hottest sexiest...!!!!!!!☺️
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Aiii. 😃 Shahid-Priyanka info. <3
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

His big-ticket 'Mausam' is up for release, and, though nervous, Sasha is all charged up!

Shahid Kapoor isn't exactly an interviewer's delight. He either speaks in mono-syllables or just chooses to ignore questions if they are uncomfortable. That's the reason we were pleasantly surprised to see him open up like never before when we met him. It's 11 in the night and he's had a busy day promoting his film with his dad Pankaj Kapur, yet he is chatty and candid. For a change, he doesn't even shy away from personal questions regarding his relationship status and his equation with his fellow co-actors.

A few days later we meet Shahid again; this time at the imposing Burj Khalifa when he was in Dubai for yet another round of promotions. And again, he is as charming as ever. We also witnessed his awesome on-stage presence at the Shoppiesta concert where he had the crowd eating out his hands. Indeed, for someone who has been around for almost a decade, Shahid is certainly coming into his own now. Just one request Sasha – please don't change your new friendly, sexy and amiable self after 'Mausam' is released! 

'Mausam' is your solo release after a really long time. How nervous are you?

There is obviously a certain amount of curiosity attached with Mausam as I have devoted the last year-and-a-half of my career to making it. The promos have received a favourable response and I am very curious and excited to see how the audience reacts to it!

Is it true that you had to write letters to Sonam as an exercise?
It was one of the things that we did to get into character. A part of the film deals with life in the village. Obviously, there is a certain rawness in the film; it portrays the kind of love that happened in the 90s and it was quite interesting as we had to learn to converse through a letter or a note instead of mobile phones and e-mails, which we do today.

Have you ever thought about writing a letter to a special someone?

I have written letters to friends, somebody I have been in love with and I've also written to my family. It's much more intimate to write a note and pen your thoughts to someone, especially on a birthday or a special occasion.

Your moustache hasn't gone down very well with fans...
(Laughs) The response has been generally good. What do you think of the moustache? Well, for those who don't find it very appealing, there is me with and without the moustache. We have tried to keep everyone happy.

What did Shahid think of 'Delhi Belly'? Which industry gal would he date? What does he have to say about Bipasha Basu? Find out the answers in the new issue of Masala! magazine out on stands now! 
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I want to read about the PC stuff.