Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 8)

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
@vrush ROFL but really!! i even thought the dress la wore was borrowed from KKG Shocked!!! and gawd someone please feed some sense into this girl.. she actually said devi maiyya because KKG said that.. she's got one pea-sized brain!! but thats not FAIR mr.raizada.. u hire a girl then u let her do things her way and not blame her for doing what she was asked to do?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011ravenheart-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
MOmma!

you are here too

now i want to know more about that scene..you hear..

phir kya hota hai?? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Dashing gurl

you are not spamming..

for that you need to take lessons from me, cindy and pallo!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-SillyPepper

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Lovely, from whatever they have shown of Anjali, she does not come across as the bold one who would take on her husband head on. She is shown to be this super sensitive woman who thinks her husband is next to God.  She is timid and goes with the flow. She does not like Lav or the whole idea of live-in but she actively helps to get Lav into the house for the sake of her brother. So you see she is someone who does not assert her views on anyone and instead lives for the sake of her loved ones. So if the man whom she loves more than life itself betrays her, she wouldn't have the strength to withstand that blow. At least that is my understanding of her character.

Edited by Opti - 16 September 2011 at 11:54am

lovely-RushTrip-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Dashing gurl

you are not spamming..

u kidding me right? 'i' need to take lessons?Shocked god i was the one who taught that 'cindy' spamming!!Shocked oh gosh vrush!! what do you 'see' everyday? i am literally everywhere on the froum!! u want me to post links of the posts also kya?
alrite i just realsied after 363527 takrars also u dont know my name..D'oh its sindhu..
and that 'cindy's' name is shammi aka sharmila..

-RushTrip-

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
LOL ! I love the title of your Post ! LOLLOL  Arnav is sure to refuse ..it'll only be a miracle , if he doesn't though. I guess , He'd be more dazed , as to wats wrong with her than actually ponder on her question of marriage. Well , your reasons are super funny but as sensible..he might even refuse ..

- Because he'd be mad at Lavanya for getting so influenced by Khushi. Thus , getting mad at Khushi as well , for Brainwashing La.

Eversince , he's started to develop emotions for Khushi , he's been erratic in his behaviour , trying to cover them up or shake them off..& La's proposal might actually open his eyes to the fact that it's Khushi he wants & not La.

P.S - Along with La , he might get mad at Khushi for probably not feeling anything for him , like the way he does for her ..& for having rather encouraged Lavanya to confront him about marriage.

Edited by * Unnati * - 16 September 2011 at 11:53am

sun2011-RushTrip-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Dashing gurl

you are not spamming..

Hayee Rabba! abhi post dekhne aayi...yahaan humari reputation ki dhajjiyan udayi jaa rahi hai!LOL LOL

-RushTrip-stardust-

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Yes, Vrush, that is what I thought when I read what little they gave of the plot at the start of the show which seems to be vindicated by the characterisations of the four major protagonists as shown so far.

-RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index