Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 3)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Haan Savi

the other brother is coming na..
Dhruv!!

thora awkward hoga lekin..

pehle ek bhai..phir doosra..

after all ek room mein rehna chahte the??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

reshhhStar vrush...
call me a feminist but i ALWAYS want the guy to take the first move even if it was ala bimbo la..
and fate or what here its even more important cause you dont know how much of mr.raizadas attention  can hold and for how much timeErmm...
what strikes me the most is la actually understanding the importance of marriage.. was she the one who put 7 spoons of sugar, one less for arnav? the fact that la and shyam's plans failing left, right and center an indication of the universe wanting certain people together? and why does he have to ask her 'tum theek ho' if he considered his di should not wry over 'choti choti' cheezen?
this show has got some love for flashbacks, eh?LOL
yes the chaabi remaining with her IS a sign of SOMETHING what is it? hard to figure!
so much so good for now.. in case batti jal gayyi will bak bak againTongue

Ah darling..Devi maiyya has been giving signs left, right and center...now..we have two daft people.toh woh bhi kya karein...

1. the kumkum thaal flying
2. the teej breaking of fast
3. the mannat ki chaabi with her - this means that she holds the key to his locked heart. He had thrown away the key to his happiness for that was the mannat his Di had asked for but his happiness lies with khushi and kHushi only so the key landed up with her..for it will she who will bring light into the darkness filled life of his.

The guy is very very secretive...he was not going to give ammunition to his sister by showing concern for Khushi now was he so he gave words of platitudes and consolation to forget the matter...but he did not forget did he...and the first opportunity he got to talk to her he did ask her how she was..for he is concerned about her well being.

soon he is going to be the knight in shinning armour for her..he will take away obstacles in her path but silently..

he is the guy who will remove the stones in the path so that she does not fall but he wont let her know..for letting her know would mean showing his weakness to her..and that will only come out in most vulnerable situations.. one when he is hurt or when she is hurt... so yeah...this love story is going to be the silent... one...ankhon ankhon mein baat...hogi

my god i am rambling away today..sorry guys

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sshekar2002Radhe1085alishba45sun2011Chinu5ashvezstardust-Sofna

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

hmm nice post

thank you for your kind words...
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I don't see any signs of La making an exit so soon or Shyam getting exposed either...At this point it does not make sense though we all want it to happen ASAP...First Arnav and Khushi have to fall in love and realise it to themselves only then the dhamaka will happen...

What I think might happen is that he is going to be super mad at Khushi for changing La's views about marriage. Like Khushi said yesterday he is ajeeb.. his heart,brain are not in sync... coz I am sure his heart says that if he has to marry it has to be khushi...so frustration is going result in he being mad at khushi...

So I think he is going to set up an impossible task for both La and Khushi.. more of a challenge to khushi...

At this point besides seeing the love story I want to see Arnave getting suspicious of Shyam.. and I think that is going to happen when the shyam-Khushi track starts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sshekar2002sun2011ashvez-RushTrip-

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
love that scene dear...OMG...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subtlesapphire

Woah, that is a good story line deff! but aaj ka scene... hayeee

Arre mein toh kal se ghayal hoon

abhi toh zakhm hara tha
kuch halka sa bhara tha

aur ek dhakka laga zara sa
ye dil beh challa Zarra sa

aaj bhi yoon ek chott khaaye hain
yoon hi iss dil ko jalaaye hain

ki aag lagi hain kahin aur
dil mein ujaala hua yahan hai
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oh i get the rambling alrite..
i just remembered something i said earlier right here on the forum.
ur key thing reminded me of that!!
its a lock and key game.. for the two ladies in the man's life
one holds the key to his heart
one holds the key to his brain
right now(then) the locks are in the hands of the one with the brain key
the day his heart will take over his brain(half job done) will be the day the code to his heart (and mysterious past resulting in such behaviour) shall be unlocked...
looks like i'll keep bouncing in since u got me too going it seemsTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-

abzy. Senior Member
abzy.
abzy.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I hope he says NOBig smile
I hope he doesn't get mad at Khushi for transforming La, I mean their love has progressed so much don't want the hate to start all over againConfused
If he says yes then maybe Khushi will start to get really jealous and therefore realise she does have feelings for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011lovely-RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index