Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 2)

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
omg vrush!! i'm thinking wat to comment nw.. Confused
u spoke evrything dat is in evryone's brains in dis forum..Wink
how u din't miss even a small thing yaar?? u have mentioned all d doubts n possibilities..Thumbs Up
huh.. we have sooo many doubts dis weekend..Cry
mondayyy.. plz come fasttt!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Vrush, I think he'll refuse on Monday, but eventually I feel he will give in.
Dunno why, but I get this weird feeling.
As for both grooms not wanting to get married, I think Shyam called Khushi's parents himself in today's epi. So does he actually wanna marry her or what?

-Ishita

-RushTrip-

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Arnav will definately refuse. Or maybe who knows he might say he will get married only after she fulfills some conditions.. and he will give an impossible task which he knows La will never be able to do nor Khushi will be able to teach...that would be a little interesting to watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

I Know..sunaina.

looks like i was bombarded with thoughts... that came left, right and center..and... i guess

there it is all out there..

now care to shed some light??

I would have loved to but I havent seen the episode yet , nor the SBB/SBS segment . So dont want to give any idea without seeing everything myself .

But one idea zaroor hai - from the very beginning . It is a dream of mine and Anu's (momma1128) - latkana  of KKG 's pompom with ASR's towel  ( he is just after shower only in a towel)  and the tug of war...LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-momma1128

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
wow... Sruthi

yeah..man too many thoughts running around..and lets not forget the scene..of the jhumka and the dupatta..

To my dear Kameena!!

hai...and i have only one person and one person to mention for that scene... that person knows it and i must say..what a KAMEENA!

ye sirf tum kar sakte the..hai na? Tum bata hi dete ho..tumhari harkatein na... kabhi baaz nahi aaoge..and i dont want you to...

Ye dupatta... Ye bahon mein aana...bas..lage raho... pata nahi tum padhoge ki nahi..par...i am sure..you know...what i mean...ek number ke kameene ho!!

@ishita - yeah he did call the parents..but he called them with another reason not for marriage proposal for sure..it will be bua's doing..to mention Khushi and Shyam... and their marriage... he will be shocked but he wont be able to say much to start with and then by the time it is time for the wedding... things will start to unravel..slowly after all yahan sab haule haule hota hai na?

@lovely - arnav abhi agar refuse karta hai...toh...that would pave way for La to make an exit in near future..as she will say..ya toh shaadi karo..ya to mujhe jaane do? you think she will question again...do you really love me? especially if he refuses to marry her?

oh lord here i go again...

sun2011aa123.80

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

I Know..sunaina.

looks like i was bombarded with thoughts... that came left, right and center..and... i guess

there it is all out there..

now care to shed some light??

I would have loved to but I havent seen the episode yet , nor the SBB/SBS segment . So dont want to give any idea without seeing everything myself .

But one idea zaroor hai - from the very beginning . It is a dream of mine and Anu's (momma1128) - latkana  of KKG 's pompom with ASR's towel  ( he is just after shower only in a towel)  and the tug of war...LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Please add me...to the list..

and it should be when she is kneeling in front of him?? and he hair ke pom pom get stuck in the towel and she pulls and...

momma1128sunaina02

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
wow...i luv ur topic!!!

-RushTrip-

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Rush : I am actually feeling bad for Arnav.  First he had only Khushi to tackle and now he has Khushi look alike to deal with...

Completely loved LA today.  Hope she continues to remain positive and get her own knight in shining armour...not in ASR though.

sun2011-RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index