Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

La La and Khushi have become friends. Nani took notice when La supported Khushi During the necklace fiasco. i think from now on nani will soften up towards La.  

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Radhe...
and yeah..i had to go off the forum for sanity's sake and also chores..at home beckoned...

life as they say intrudes!!

Ashvez...thanks so much..yeah i just penned whateva came to ma mind..and that was a lot for this pea brained..person..so i did what i could..blurt it all out

incandescent...

hmm nice point buddy!

toh..kya nani bolegi...ab sab theek ye shaadi ho jaane do??

ab kya karega arnav??
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LMAO Vrush!! So Annie (who is Maan and Dev's sister right?) Was supposed to be a boy but then they changed it to a girl? LMAO I watched a bit of the Annie track what happened to her now, its like she doesn't exist lol. Oh gosh I'm sorry i know we're not supposed to discuss geet lol. x

yeah i know we are not supposed to discuss GEET here...

but i guess we can put it under the guise of understanding the tricks of the CVs...
what say??

and see if they will come up with such tricks here??

does experience mar our vision?

or will we be treated to a brand new experience that we can hold close to our hearts?

Time Will Tell!!
loved todays epi!
In this show we are seeing this we'd never see in no other!
We should be used to expecting the unexpected!
La proposing to arnav ,arnav will i think obviously reject the proposal but i like your prediction of nani saying no until she proves herself
i hope he doesnt blame khushu for it though
i'd like to see him say something to mami about accusing khushi but i think im just wishfully thinking there
laxmi was the star today!
Because of her khushi got saved!
Hmm i thought la did already have a list of his likes and dislikex but then i remembered anjali was telling khushi his likes and dislikes not la
err im so hating the shyam and khushi marriage track
i have a feeling khushi's parents are going to agree to it
and when the time comes near khushi or arnav will find out who shyam is meanwhile till then arnav will get jealous on hearing khushi's marriage being discussed
but khushi will end up marrying arnav as you forgot to mention the scarf bit, where khushi's mum told her whoever the scarf falls on they are going to get married and today it fell on khushi
wonder what she'll think of it
it'll be interesting to see how this story progresses further
great post vrush!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Darling...mariam

i did not mention it for it is obvious hai na?? the dupatta thing..is an obvious symbolism already talked about..by ms chamkili..now the ramifications of that is what interests me in the sense ki... now she knows devi maiyya's wish..what is she going to do about it?

me thinks she is going to try and avoid arnav more and the more she tries the more they will meet... after all that is what we want hai na?

..and she wont be able to refuse..when her parents tell about her imminent marriage to Shyam (yuck) don't want to think about that...but i guess that will make arnav jealous..for our ms chamkili is beyond getting jealous looks like the way she was smiling in the precap when La proposed to Arnav... why was she smiling..did she not see what devi maiyya intends then should she not try and see why it is so?

so arnav wont like the aspect of her marriage..that should be fun to watch ha ha!

now coming to the tea and coffee..on june  22nd episode la had said she has a list of his likes and dislikes so i presume there should aspect of him liking black coffee with no milk and sugar..(my assumption) uski tarah..kadvi kaali and strong... (hee hee) 😆

so the scene was not written well...sab bhool jaate hain...

video for reference watch at 2:56 onwards
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nrp1Xjhu8U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

i feel the explanation on monday can be La was behaving like a parrot repeat what the tutor asked and as Khushi does not know perhaps 🤔

though anjali gave her a list as well...so me thinks it was just a blooper...

it should have been coffee ya karele ka juice??? good for diabetes na??

anyway all that is semantics.

arre kitna sochti hoon aur likhti hoon hai na

aur update nahi likha so uska poochna mat..abhi thori der mein likhoongi...
HM ke Liye thora alag mood chahiye meri jaan!!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago

Haha yeah true, she will be avoiding him but they'll end up meeting each other they always do somehow
hmm yeah me too thinks she will agreee
but that thought just makes me puke khushi and shyam eurgh no way!
Yeaah she was smiling, so obviously no jealousy as of yet so arnav babu has to make up for it lol
oh yeah she should already know it
i just hope arnav doesnt blame khushi for la's behaviour or else their relationship that has just rarely started will go back
haha yeah thum bohut sochti ho or bohut likti ho
haha acha so i'll ask in a hour :p
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Vrushali!

Loveliest episode so far for me, as far as Arnav and Khushi scenes are concerned. 

However, the precap reduced my glee for today's episode, after I saw Khushi smiling while La was proposing to Arnav.
I wanted to see discomfort or a conflict of confused emotions on her face, since she shared that tender moment with Arnav.
But no - the girl looked so happy as if La was giving Khushi ka rishta proposal to Arnav!

And now probably Arnav will be shown getting angry on Khushi again 🤔
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Probably SBK...

our ms chamkili does not believe in getting jealous..she does not think she has proprietorship over Arnav and his affections, not yet anyway..

but soon...i feel soon..she will in that place... i feel the shyam -khushi track is going to make Arnav jealous..and be very annoying to khushi and he will perhaps say something that will be to the effect of

"You can't seriously be thinking of marrying him"
And she will say something like what's it to you..and then.. he will stare at her..and all..and she will remember that flashback of the dupatta falling on her head...so yeah.she is yet to go that route
she will have to see some sign that he is interested in her and not La that is when she will probably believe that devi maiyya's sign is for real and they are meant to be..

i donno..too romantic perhaps??
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago

Hm yh vrush

we'll see how the creatives plan the track out
Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
mariam baby

lekin mera toh dimaag kharab ho gaya na..

soch soch ke pagal ho rahi hoon ki kya hoga!!

batao mera koi illaj hai?