Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 15)

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Haila Lovely/Opti/Nagz

now what with finances..storyline..and..logistics..

even blackmailing.track..that can be used..here..as an excuse..
but raheinge sab saath saath

now the story is about.. all four of them..and their wires are crossed..so i guess we shall have to make a list of things..that can happen..

for now..i am just.. going to say

Iss Pyar ka naam Confusion hai!!

The only solution to this confusion according to me is that Anjali needs to  stop being a saint and become an aaj ki nari and fight back..LOL sab confusion apne aap door ho jayenge...

btw.. creatives and production team bhi itna nahi sochte honge yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Radhe and Nargis sorry for butting in lol but I couldn't resist I too hope that La walks out of Arnav's life realising what true love is, and how it doesn't exist between them. I hope the CVs do it like that and I don't want her friendship with Arnav and Khushi getting effected in any way. x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by Opti

If there is one thing Vrush, Nargis, Geeta, I and all other viewers of GHSP are aware of, this PH is known to throw in  the most unexpected plots, some good surprises and some nightmarish ones. So they may well come up with something none of us have thought of so far.  

as in a live-in between arnav and khushi? ok a lot of people here were for this but seriusly i guess i am not..Confused what do we expect out of such a situation? its just forced feelings for one another..if and if at all anything develops i dont think that would be a good base.. like K just accepts the offer and jumps into a live when she is hell bent to teach la the imp of marriage? thats not believable..
but have to admit every single 'unexpected' track they come up with is hooking for sure and needless to say i m loving itSmile

I agree...then there can be no differentiation between Khushi and La...beside...Khushi has already expressed that she would never abide that kind of a relationship!!!

Radhe1085sun2011-RushTrip-stardust-

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Originally posted by Opti

If there is one thing Vrush, Nargis, Geeta, I and all other viewers of GHSP are aware of, this PH is known to throw in  the most unexpected plots, some good surprises and some nightmarish ones. So they may well come up with something none of us have thought of so far.  

as in a live-in between arnav and khushi? ok a lot of people here were for this but seriusly i guess i am not..Confused what do we expect out of such a situation? its just forced feelings for one another..if and if at all anything develops i dont think that would be a good base.. like K just accepts the offer and jumps into a live when she is hell bent to teach la the imp of marriage? thats not believable..
but have to admit every single 'unexpected' track they come up with is hooking for sure and needless to say i m loving itSmile

I think the creative team has changed their mind of the live-in track with Arnav khushi but showed it between Arnav and La.. I don't think they will show it again...

Radhe1085sun2011-RushTrip-stardust-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Radhe

Thanks for your answers..and no it is not a long post..you should see when i am verbose...

well i guess you did...Embarrassed

and i also feel that...La is one who will bow out..of the whole scenario.. probably sensing or finding out that there is more between Arnav and Khushi... than they let on..

and that chemistry is not there between her and him??

but the TRP wala chakkar toh hona hi hai...thora drama toh banta hai na yaar?

But overall i love your options for somewhere i do find a reflection of my thoughts there... they are giving me some clarity...

and of course...poora weekend hai... to clear this confusion...

and with friends like you and opti, lovely, nagz, geeta.. and others...

i am sure..kuch toh hoga hi...!!

and then feather in the cap will be when the CVs bring..something totally twisted..and we go in a collective

DAMN! why did we not think of that??

VeraRadhe1085sun2011Anisha_91

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

@Radhe and Nargis sorry for butting in lol but I couldn't resist I too hope that La walks out of Arnav's life realising what true love is, and how it doesn't exist between them. I hope the CVs do it like that and I don't want her friendship with Arnav and Khushi getting effected in any way. x

@ Anisha...No apologies needed...we love discussions.   As for your comment...I agree...this way La will be able to recognize true love when she does find it in real life.   La is not a mean or vindictive personal at all...right now she is just simply stupid.  I don't wish bad for...at all.  She just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085sun2011lovely-RushTrip-Anisha_91

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Haila Lovely/Opti/Nagz

now what with finances..storyline..and..logistics..

even blackmailing.track..that can be used..here..as an excuse..
but raheinge sab saath saath

now the story is about.. all four of them..and their wires are crossed..so i guess we shall have to make a list of things..that can happen..

for now..i am just.. going to say

Iss Pyar ka naam Confusion hai!!

The only solution to this confusion according to me is that Anjali needs to  stop being a saint and become an aaj ki nari and fight back..LOL sab confusion apne aap door ho jayenge...

btw.. creatives and production team bhi itna nahi sochte honge yaar...

Lovely yaar...they don't have to...WE are doing it for them no...free CVs...here on the forum!!Wink
LOL

Radhe1085sun2011lovely-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Lovely

sure thing..
today was a big hint

with the dupatta falling...on Khushi's head

another sign of imminent marriage

hey devi maiyyaa

teri lila hai aprampaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index