Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely

How about hooking her up with the other brother .. that way Khushi and La can still be friends.

Hmm which other brother?? As in Dhruv (lol i dunno if that bro exists but one I read that apparently Nani mentioned this character) x
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hmm which other brother?? As in Dhruv (lol i dunno if that bro exists but one I read that apparently Nani mentioned this character) x

Vrush...see this ORGY theory has a lot of merit...now we can pair up La with Dhruv...and Keep it all in the FAMILY...again one big ORGY!!!😆
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vrush..so many questions😆..uggghh I  hate that Arnav and Khushi may get married now with all the signs and stuff..I wanted them to fall for eachother while still single.😆.I dont know.. i like love stories where there is no marriage involved.😕

I checked some posts about Anji dying..though I dont think she will die😆 as the channel said she is one of the main characters in this show..I however think ..Arnav will feel that if she comes to know the truth about the snake she may take her life coz of the death that is linked to his past.He will not give her enough credit..though I think Anjali may prove to be much stronger in the end...and the weak character we think she is may just prove everyone wrong.(hopefully)

About Arnav's decision..I think his past needs to come out infront of Khushi so she can be more sensitive to understnad why he is averse to the idea of marriage..then she will back off and understand him instead of shoving this marriage thing on his face 🤢..hopefully he doesn't lose it on Monday..

The snake..it will be a shame if Arnav once cumin to know he is pulling these stunts of a second marriage..does not get him arrested just coz his sister wont be able to bear the truth...there is only one place for this criminal and that is behind bars..I really dont want him to be a permanent fixture on this show.His character for me is ruined beyond repair now..I think they should introduce another love interest for Anjali.

I think all signs are pointing towards an Arhi marriage..and the snake getting caught but not caught in the way we want him to be..coz Anjali is apparently too weak-hearted to bear it.I hope it is the other way round ..coz I cant see how a brother can bear to see his sister in a marriage where he knows her husband has been cheating and keeping her in false hopes.Not cool.Anjali will hate what Arnav has kept from her...later on in this show it will divide them.To think that Arnav will accept Shyam being in the same house while Khushi is still around is quite ridiculous..not only to him but to Khushi as well as both would know that he is a creep.

Whoaah long post sorry.😆
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh great discussion going on.

Nargis, Vrushali, Anisha thanks for agreeing to my point in regards with Lavanya, I am happy I am not alone in this

Coming back to the topic of that Psycho Creep,I think he is going to turn really nasty and pure evil by the time he is revealed to either Kushi or Arnav. After saying that I also want Anjali to know the real face of Shyam but still does her duty as wife just to keep the peace at home (its in her character, isn't) but later when the Shyam's track takes turn I want Anjali to punish him not Arnav nor Kushi, Zabardast punishment for making her life a joke, I don't want her to die. I want Anjali to teach him a lesson.

Live-In track, why do I see so many posts saying about live in track. I am with Nargis on this what will be the difference between Kushi and Lavanya if this goes on. And even for the monetary reason Kushi agrees for this stupidity (I am sure she won't) but will her sister, buaji and parents agree for this, I don't think so. So it will be marriage for them but not in the real sense. And think about how many scenes we get to watch ArHi together, Passions collide😳
@Opti suggested the same I think on her reply, and it will go excellent with the tagline about hatred and love. And how love conquers everything.

Hope I made some sense in this post, don't know kya bak bak kar rahi hoon mein.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Vrush...see this ORGY theory has a lot of merit...now we can pair up La with Dhruv...and Keep it all in the FAMILY...again one big ORGY!!!😆

LMAO...btw i was wondering DOES he exists?? lol x
Vera thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Vera...this is an interesting angle...But if Khushi knows of Shayam deception and has agreed to help break the news to Anjalie...and coach her to become a strong woman...to dump Shayam and be open for a new relationship...possibly Dhruv...then Why would she agree for a LIVE in and not demand a marriage...?  Why would Arnav offer the Live-in and not marriage, especially since he knows how Khushi feels of socially non-accepted relationships??

To me, marriage would be more sensible, because then Shyam would stay away from Khushi. Why would Shyam stay away if she is a "live-in"  GF?  But this was what was shown and said on U , Me TV.  I was saying it based on that. ...

To me that marriage/live-in storyline is bit flimsy. ...

Anyway let's say Shyam asks for Khushi's hand in marriage saying he will not take any dowry and will help get the father's shop out of the mortgage lien. Khushi does not want to marry Shyam but may feel obligated to do so because of her father. Arnav does not want to expose Shyam because that will hurt Anjali.

On the other hand, Khushi loves Arnav but Arnav does not believe in marriage. Arnav offers to help her father and will offer the live in condition or a fake marriage till they figure out things. She would rather live with a person she loves...making her realize that you can actually love someone without being married to them...marriage is not the be all and end all... a little maturing of Khushi here...It would also keep Khushi away from Shyam's clutches... Marriage would be a permanent solution!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOvely and Anisha

yeah i did mention that somewhere on this post as well

but the CVs have mentioned him through Nani...

now will he really arrive... is another matter...

and how will it be... that... there wont be any awkwardness between La and Arnav if that happens??

considering that they were wanting to live in one room?

desi brand of Bold and Beautiful??
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhe1085

Oh great discussion going on.

Nargis, Vrushali, Anisha thanks for agreeing to my point in regards with Lavanya, I am happy I am not alone in this

Coming back to the topic of that Psycho Creep,I think he is going to turn really nasty and pure evil by the time he is revealed to either Kushi or Arnav. After saying that I also want Anjali to know the real face of Shyam but still does her duty as wife just to keep the peace at home (its in her character, isn't) but later when the Shyam's track takes turn I want Anjali to punish him not Arnav nor Kushi, Zabardast punishment for making her life a joke, I don't want her to die. I want Anjali to teach him a lesson.

Live-In track, why do I see so many posts saying about live in track. I am with Nargis on this what will be the difference between Kushi and Lavanya if this goes on. And even for the monetary reason Kushi agrees for this stupidity (I am sure she won't) but will her sister, buaji and parents agree for this, I don't think so. So it will be marriage for them but not in the real sense. And think about how many scenes we get to watch ArHi together, Passions collide😳
@Opti suggested the same I think on her reply, and it will go excellent with the tagline about hatred and love. And how love conquers everything.

Hope I made some sense in this post, don't know kya bak bak kar rahi hoon mein.

Amen to that Radhe

i want to see Anjali at least give true opinion for her life... if not for Arnav!!

she needs to fight her battle... she has supported Arnav and should know that he will be her support..forever...

and she has an ally in Khushi as well...

Shyam needs to be punished..and Anjali needs to head this crusade... me only thinks...

will Arnav be over protective and say... Relax Di mein sab theek kar doonga??? and do something that ultimately hurts Anjali... and that divide is what Arnav will hate?? For he chose to protect her obliquely while protected Khushi actively...

you catch my drift??

am i making sense...?? have i gone off on a tangent?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ha ha Nagz...the Orgy theory..will get me going on a different tangent!!

Dhruv..La
Shyam Anjali
Arnav Khushi

Shyam loves Khushi
la loves Arnav
Dhruv love La

ha ha ha!!

see i said it right iss pyar ka naam confusion hi hai!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LMAO...btw i was wondering DOES he exists?? lol x

Who really knows...perhaps he will be like the VICKY of GHSP...who never turned up, but instead was later morphed into a GIRL for CV's convenience!!!!  Meri Jaan Yehi DESI SERIAL hai...yahaan kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!!
😆