Why not welcoming abhina??? (Page 6)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by sunflower52

I don't want Pia with Jeh either. We want Abhay and Pia together.

As long as Cv' s can find balance between 2 stories its fine. I hope the CV's don't turn Alina negative when she finds out that Abhiya are together. That she will never have Abhay as she wants.

Right now everyone thinks that Abhiya are not together. Let's see what happens.
 See alina said I wish abhay I could have told u so she wont tell him as she knows abhay loves Pia and there story so m sure alina is not going negative right nowWink

Hopefully you are right. I don't want another nice character turning negative. Still I want to see more Abhiya and less Abhina.
Dont worry it will be good trackEmbarrassed

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hey abhina is so much fun to watch...

here are the reasons:

earlier abhay is used to make pia jealous wantedly to make her stay away from her...but this time, it is not so...he is geniunely caring for alina as a friend...
so pia getting jealous this time is awesome and fun to watch than earlier times because at that time it was all fake...

secondly, im seeing that abhay is genuinely caring for a girl and sharing an unknown bond other than pia...because normally he answers arrogantly to strangers or other girls...

im so liking their special bond though i know that abhay can never love any person other than pia...we are more than 100% sure about this...but i like the special carringness attitue for alina and he will have a real good friend other than pia...

Edited by abhina_roks - 16 September 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhina_roks

hey abhina is so much fun to watch...

here are the reasons:

earlier abhay is used to make pia jealous wantedly to make her stay away from her...but this time, it is not so...he is geniunely caring for alina as a friend...
so pia getting jealous this time is awesome and fun to watch than earlier times because at that time it was all fake...

secondly, im seeing that abhay is genuinely caring for a girl and sharing an unknown bond other than pia...because normally he answers arrogantly to strangers or other girls...

im so liking their special bond though i know that abhay can never love any person other than alina...we are more than 100% sure about this...but i like the special carringness attitue for her and he will have a real good friend other than pia...
 Hey dear thanx for support I so loved ur answer and yes abhina is best thing happening right now and m sure alina will be with abhay in the war against her clan! I m looking forward for there trackTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by Akshi0019

yah u r wright... if its only bff den dere is no probs...
Ya I want a track of abhina it is refreshingTongue
its mesmerizing dr...Tongue
Ya it isWink
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora111

Hi Archu (hope I can call u that Smile) Abhina wil be fine with me if Alina loves Abhay just as a friend and respects Abhay n Piya's relation.. i dont want her to create any problem fr Abhiya in the future out of jelousy..moreover Alina is a sweet girl..I want her to love someone who wil love her back and nt just care fr her..

Yup she will find later on dont worry but for now m loving her relationship and friendship with abhay n it is refershingWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index