India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why not welcoming abhina??? (Page 2)

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey your logic is absolutely right my dear...
somehow I never perceived Jeh  as a threat to Abhiya love story...
but what to do I cant accept Alina -Abhay love story yaar...
sad mood moods
I can accept Alina only if she accepts to be friendly with Abhiya ...and not fall in love with Abhay...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 16 September 2011 at 10:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-Rema-Befikre

Nikky_Rocks Newbie
Nikky_Rocks
Nikky_Rocks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Abhi abhi to Abhay Pia mile, humne theek se njoy bhi nahi kiya unka reunion aur Abhay-Alina fumes udne lage Cry... Thode good time to hum bhi deserve karte hain Cry Cry..

I honestly feel, thy shld hv strtd wth this track a lil later.. whn thy wanted to drag the show, thy kept showing us Panchi saga, Angad-Ruhi comedy n blah blah Angry.. Now wat is the rush to proceed wth d story.. Thy cld hv showed us Abhay n Pia scenes n v wldnt hv complained at all Wink Wink... TRPs bhi increase ho jaate Big smile..

Abhina wld hv been warmly welcomed but a lil later Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Archu...Pehli baar to aBhay ne bina reason ke fultu confession kiya hai...N Abhiya ke romance ke liye hum kabse taras rhe hai...Bt kya hua...LOLLOLLOL...Daal diya Abhiya ke romance ko paani me...LOLLOLLOL...eITHR thy shld have introduced Abhina track before or after some Romance shomance of Abhiya...LOLLOLLOL...Even I love Abhina track bt geometry bahut ho gayi yaar...Ab thoda simple maths dikhao...LOLLOLLOL...like...143...between Abhiya...LOLLOLLOL...

Maria-capriBefikre

Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I totally agree with chakku here...

I mean I do not have problem with abhina track...but what is annoying the hell out of me is the fact that why each and every female character has to fall in luv with abhay?...I really like alina...she is very sweet and simple...but now it looks like they will do her makeover and she will try her best to impress abhay...u know I would prefer her to be his best friend not more than that...her one sided love will not do any good to her...I would really love to see her pair with someone  who will love her back...they have shown us panchi-abhay and misha-abhay track before...this jealousy track and girls saved my abhay falling in love with him track is being over repetitive now...I guess we just have to tolerate this track  like the way we did other tracks...

Also special request for abhay: Dude watch out...you can not trust any one here...no one wants to be ur friend but everyone wants to be ur girlfriendLOL

It is just my opinion and ur may vary from mine and I totally respect you opinion as wellSmile

-Antu-_-Aslan-Befikre

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

I have no prob wid Abhina as long as it not take over real couple of story i.e.Abhiya.I mean Abhina k chakaar mai Abhiya ko sideline na kiya jaye.And I m more worried ki tomorrow CV's might make Alina negative as evn she can try 2 kill Pia 2 b wid Abhay.U never know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaintruderfastBefikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Archi I would have definitely welcomed Abhinna if Alinna wouldn't have fallen for AbhayConfused See, not even 3 days ago Abhiya confessed their love for each-other and we didnot get any episode on these two (except for the confession one) ki Alinna entered in their lives with her all of a sudden love for AbhayGeek

And I know it will be full of jealousy and stuff, but wouldn't it lead to less Abhiya screenspace together and more of Abinna and Jiya?Pinch We already have had 3 and a half months without Abhiya and the phase of Abhiya before the leap was also not concentrating on Abhiya. After Abhay's vampire revelation Abhiya story went in the drain and then we had Sid occupying most of the screenspace. (Don't get me wrong hereLOL). And that one month after the confession also was not that much enjoyable because it was FAKE.

So that is why I would have welcomed it if it had come after sometime.
 Well chakku now it's happening so m loving it and let's see jeh's reaction when alina will use her power against him to save abhayTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_1234vijayata123hukshilaBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Well chakku now it's happening so m loving it and let's see jeh's reaction when alina will use her power against him to save abhayTongue
ROFLROFLROFLROFL LOL now I get the main reason why you want AbhinnaROFL

vijayata123hukshila

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
amazing post archiClap

i so don't mind alina loving abhay, anyone can fall in love with abhay b/c he is that kind of amn and it seems he gives positive vies to her and tells her to stand up for herself, he is really a good friend to her and i think alina will be a good friend of abhay to.

if piya can have a friend like that dude then even abhay has the right to help a innocent girl and be her friend. i don't mind infact i was waiting for abhina scene and PHEW! we got it.

it's not abhay fault's that alina fell for him after seeing his niceness, she fell in love not him so i don't mind at all.

alina knows abhay only loves piya and piya only so she can be his BFFEmbarrassedand it will add spice to the show, piya will burn like red chilli ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index