India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why so happy over Abhina?

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Why is everyone so happy over abhina? Why is there always someone out there to come between abhiya? Jeh and now abhay! Cant they be left alone for once! ;-) Im sorry if this sounds harsh and mean but hope abhay sets alina straight and tells her he doesnt love her soon! In the end of it all both khuaranas are gna be left heartbroken as its gna. Abhiya ;-)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

faan-456anji99TimenTIMEagainquarkinsenLovelyAbhiyaFrozen.K-Sonia-Courageous_Leoadnilover-Antu-_-Aslan-ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
It is really irritating & not tolerable matter is all time anyone comes amidst Abhiya. Now both Alina & Jeh... but anyways we have no way other than tolerate. But i just want Alina's character will not toward like jeh.   
Frozen.K IF-Dazzler
Frozen.K
Frozen.K

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Why is everyone so happy over abhina? Why is there always someone out there to come between abhiya? Jeh and now abhay! Cant they be left alone for once! ;-) Im sorry if this sounds harsh and mean but hope abhay sets alina straight and tells her he doesnt love her soon! In the end of it all both khuaranas are gna be left heartbroken as its gna. Abhiya ;-)

exactly my point...I mean I really love alina's character...but I do not want her to turn negative after being heart broken by abhay...also why is it always someone coming in the middle of abhiya?..i mean we had waited so long for abhiya romance to kick in and now when it was about to start, they brought alina in the middle...I really don't see the point of making each and every side characters to fall in love with either abhay or piya?...this pattern is getting boring...the main reason I loved alina was the way she acts and dresses differently from others...and now she is doing the same thing that almost all the female characters of this show is doing..that is to impress abhay or fall in love with him...and knowing piya, she won't be able to handle this for too long...now my biggest fear is her kind attitude that might make her let abhay date alina...uhhh...seariously abhay can't trust anyone to become his friend now...he is so sweet that everyone falls in love with him right awayLOL...abhay dude u better be prepared to get shock of your life to know alina luvs you!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-Ameres

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sahimaa Newbie
sahimaa
sahimaa

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i know people are some very irritating ,they are happy for it ,that is horrible  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adnilover

friendsss12 Newbie
friendsss12
friendsss12

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i am not happy for it 
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Why cant we trust abhay & piya ...they are soulmate . Abhay will not fall for alina ...just like jeh like piya .., alina see goodness in abhay who help & support her . She love abhay & not abhay love abhay
If everything good goes with abhlya then what will be left in story ..lol !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asenaOriginalsFanSheDevilEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
weimb
as alina is a strong char i don't want to see her heart broken
but i ll appreciate abhay and her as bff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index