B-Town mourns death of Azharuddin's son

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
B-Town mourns death of Azharuddin's son

Indo-Asian News Service
New Delhi, September 16, 2011

Former cricket captain turned politician Mohammad Azharuddin with his son Ayazuddin in this file photo.
The film fraternity is shocked after hearing about the sad news of  former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin's death. The 19-year-old, who was critically injured in a road accident five days ago, passed away earlier in the day.

Members of film fraternity took to twitter to express grief and sorrow over the young boy's death:

Riteish Deshmukh: Deeply saddened to hear about the demise Mohd. Azharuddin's son. Condolences to the entire family. RIP AYAJUDDIN (sic).

Sonu Sood: OMG! Azaruddin's son's news been so shocking. My heart goes out to the family. May God give strength to the family. Deeply saddened.

Sophie Choudry: Heartfelt condolences to Azhar and his family on the loss of his son. May Allah give the family strength. The incident is too tragic 4 words. Had met Ayazuddin several times. He had his whole life ahead of him. May his soul R.I.P.

Rahul Bose: Very very sad to hear the passing away of Azhar's son. No parent should ever have to face such a tragedy. May he have the strength to go on.

Arshad Warsi: My heart goes out to Azharuddin's family for the irreplaceable lose of his son, may his soul rest in peace... Ameen...

Farah Khan Ali: My heart goes out to Azharudin and Noureen for the demise of their son Ayaaz. May god give them strength in this moment of grief. RIP Ayaaz. The loss of a child is irreplaceable and only a parent knows that. Youngsters out here please be safe and careful for the grief is lifelong.

Dino Morea: Saddened to hear about Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin. Condolences to the Family.

Ashish Chowdhry: I can imagine the pain and grief of Azhar and his family on Ayazuddin's loss. Life is bloody unfair at times. God bless them all. Really hate Bikes.

Rima Sen: Sad to hear abt Ayaaz... Azharuddin's son... makes one question ones existence.

Aftab Shivdasani: Extremely sad on hearing about the demise of Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin... Praying for his soul... My heartfelt condolences to the family.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/B-Town-mourns-death-of-Azharuddin-s-son/Article1-746472.aspx

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks kanku ;)
I hope the family finds the strength to get through this tough time. RIP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Azharuddin's son dies of injuries from accident

September 16, 2011

Former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin has died in Hyderabad, succumbing to injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident on Sunday.

Ayazuddin, 19, suffered serious injuries to the head, chest and abdomen, and hadn't regained consciousness since the accident. A medical bulletin on Thursday said that tests indicated a brain dysfunction. Ayazuddin's 16-year-old cousin, Ajmal, who was riding pillion, had died on Sunday, hours after being taken to the hospital.

Ayazuddin, the younger of Azharuddin's two sons from his first wife Naureen, had been a promising cricketer on the Hyderabad school circuit, noted for his stylish batting similar to his father's.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/532561.html
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
They were rash driving. sighs =(
Condolences and strength to the family. May their souls RIP.

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Condolences to the  family. RIP Ayajudin
Durudhara IF-Dazzler
Durudhara
Durudhara

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
This is the worst thing that can happen to parents.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Shocking.this world is so cruel.Such a cute kid.
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
May his soul RIP.

Go to top