Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

CVs... This Is Tooo Much...Heart broken Episode..

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
CVs...Pls Stop This Type Of Tragedy Tracks... I d't knw nw what i felt... I c't express my feeling... What a cruality this... Pls stop this,. Realy wat happnd to lata.. We saw her jewallary shop aftr that whr she go..? Who pick up her..? What hapnd to vimal.. He not reached SW... Then wher is him...? Hw can dt goon got lata's hand-kerchief.. To saw lata my heart broken... Realy it hurt me alot.. I c't express my pain.. Who did this cruality...?? Her helpless face made me cry... Thanks raj.. U helped her... What necessity of this track.. Poor lata.. Cvs.. This is too much.. Enough...
Precap.. evry1 in SW tensd and talk abt lata...karan says to inform police.. Same time he get raj's cal.. He says to karan,Lata in city hospital and come fast.. Totaly sad episd...

Edited by rechus - 16 September 2011 at 11:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19nycsweetie-Nags-

atena Senior Member
atena
atena

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i just saw the episode and it was heart wrenching to look at poor lata...now all the agony , pain and suffering , and verbal abuse by the wicked shetal and priyanka is going to start...this time i hope raguv shut shetal up permantly and priyanka gets the best sets of slaps from veer as it is long over due...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taal-Nags-rechus

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I now wonder what happened after Lata came out from the jewelerry shop and how did the whole incident took place. Such a pity for Lata and Thakur came for the function but where did he went missing in today's episode? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

rachel2 Newbie
rachel2
rachel2

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I am so highly aggravated after watching this show today.AngryAngryAngry Can these people not come up with any better story line!!Dead Oh my god, these are a bunch of freaking idiots that can only write depressing storiesDead. For all the fans of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Keli, we all watched how Lata has never really had any happiness in her life whatsoever.CryCryCry Now when we see a ray of hope for her that something positve is going to happen, then they come up with a rape scene, DeadAngryCryOh Come one and give me a damn break!!!!! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I now wonder what happened after Lata came out from the jewelerry shop and how did the whole incident took place. Such a pity for Lata and Thakur came for the function but where did he went missing in today's episode?Confused</font>

I think same... Whr was him..?
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Poor Lata shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley
i'm so upset with the cv'sPerturbedPerturbed

is it this track is so important Pulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair Out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">Poor Lata</font>shine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley
<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">i'm so upset with the cv's</font>PerturbedPerturbed

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">is it this track is so important</font>Pulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair Out

I d't knw.. I felt sory for lata...

-Nags-

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ RECHUS

me tooshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smileyshine-smiley Smiley

Edited by NaGeSwArI - 16 September 2011 at 10:40am

rechus