Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
and dresses...come on see BALH ki dresses..i so wish GEET could somthing like that...look at priyas saree on first day...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m curious to know who r the ones giving track ideas and who r the ones writing it down ...

because at present the ideas lacks creativity and the writing lacks vision

If ideas can b more creative and writing can hv that original essense of our old Maaneet ... automatically things willl fall in place 😃
mchopra thumbnail
I know...tht scnes still makes me go awww...i wish i could post my entire library of maneet scnes here...yaara den will be full but scenes will not get over... ok here is another one..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mchopra

I know...tht scnes still makes me go awww...i wish i could post my entire library of maneet scnes here...yaara den will be full but scenes will not get over... ok here is another one..

ufff this scene is just so very beautiful...DD looks absolutely divine in the saree...😳😳😳
mchopra thumbnail
Somebody pls read the msg in the video...i mean the comment...i so want the producer to know that..
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😳...I had told this before and would tell now also,DD was way too humble to wear whatever crap they dished to her......she should have put her condition for a dress change when the summer had started in april during amritsar track...😭...Because i can bet if it was any other SP actress she would have thrown those tents on the designers face and that is what they deserve...😡...but i guess it is too late and dangerous for her right now to to this as it may affect the run of our show ...😒...but PH if you are reading this you should be given the award of "How to turn a diva into a rags" 🤢
your costume dept. is beyond pathetic...🤢 even GC who used to flaunt his body in his early days in the perfectly fitting suits now looks like he has added weight when he wears those unbreathable clothes..😭
If i bring my show experience than even the maharani's servant in the Sagar shows wear better clothes than geet...😳...and what is up with DD who has natural LONG beautiful hair has to wear those pathetic psycho lookin wigs...😵

@ all...awesome feedbacks...👏

passion

[pash-uhn]  Show IPA
noun
any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
strong sexual desire; lust.
an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.
a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.

that is all i would say for passion...😃

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess some of us have to start Anshan for this tooo... or else the makers and writers will not do anything :)
Everybody meet my friend Faalia ^^^ (Jills)

HELLLOOO BOOO 🤗
Why is the den so super slow today? 

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey jills...🤗... i am kushboo...boogzie's soul mate in lusting over DD..🤣...and i love my creative pee and chee thinker boogzie...haan...😍

@ all i wonder if GHSP has any one other than a dhobi in their costume department to wash those tents and pants...🤔...and when there are special occasions they might get their designer from their new show to give a sarees and sherwani's to the actors...🥱
😡

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago