Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Can we get a Maaneet hug once they both return

Edited by jyoti06 - 16 September 2011 at 11:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201geetfangeetainaGURTIpreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Jyo for u dear,you know i cant write thesis but some short points  LOL

1. Maneet Story after Maneet wedding i never saw a story surronded them Cryyou have such wonderul characters as GEET and MAAN played by equally talented actors DD and GC but somewhere dwn after wedding there got in a big mess that i dont like i want te original Maan & Geet spl my ManeetCrydont butcher there character in name of showing stupidity plsConfused

2. Never understand and liked Devini track the most hated track by almost every geet fan Angrywhy a simple thing cant get in your head there LS is not striking a chord and will never gonna toOuchOuch

3. Maneet Passion
its the most imp thing  Maneet never was a usual telly jodi they were always diffrent
most telly jodis are mushy romance  but MANEET Was always about a hidden PASSION,DESIRE Romance in vey ozing way where we search for oxygen after every damm epiLOLEmbarrassedDeadand book ICU For us iwant that baq in this show plsWink

4. Dev Geet interacion phewww the mst pathetic thing that happened after dev entry its ewww Angrythe way dev touch her , talk with her i feel like TV ke andar ghoske do laat maar or a tigh slapAngryAngryhis comedy is not funny its torture understand he is dev and not adi Angrymake sure dont ive us Dev geet cant bear them in one frame Angry

lastly wishing DD and GC a speedy recover come soon guys cant  bear
 this trture more missing u bothCryCry

Edited by killerkinrul - 16 September 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLily201geetfangeetanjalireddyy84Shweta13jyoti06sun29

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Dear Mr Sachdeva

i agree writing for daily soap s much more challenging than any other medium. there are constant challenges like dwindling trps, actors' sickness, PH problems, fans demands. But what we all ask s not impossible. we fans are only asking for sensible tracks, to maintain characterization which was given a wonderful start and decent parallel tracks. if ur cvs r lacking n creativity or find it too much, why dont u ppl just go thru fanfiction, u can get lot of inspiration. do not take these msg as hysterical reaction but constructive criticism of caring fans. we all want our show to survive for we are still loyal to our GHSP. But let me also remind GHSP = Maaneet, so making them support chrs n giving imp to side chrs is like digging ur own grave. And i am not talking abt last 2 epi. this week we have our leads sick, but right fr amritsar track, Maaneet r made into side chrs n devini gaining imp - with new costumes every epi n main story abt them.

no wonder ppl can't stand d epis. pls concentrate on our show. this is a sincere request.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201lams-Deepzz-Shweta13jyoti06sun29

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
sachdeva sir,
i have been watching this show for past one year and i would like to say that i understood the meaning of crazy only after falling for geet as a show and for my maaneet. there was not a day i have ever missed watching show on time just in case if i contribute to trp rating . the show is so much close to me that there have been days i just kept watching all the repeats... but sadly the state of show is such that i dont even watch it twice... please do come up with gripping scenes and story so that we all can get our maaneet back... maaneet are important but at the same time a good story can only hook up the audience...bring back maaneets character be it passion, comedy, suspence or intensity . rest u r the creative u must be knowing better... with the hope it will be heard and all the best for future and continue to entertain us for a long time..

yours

truelyours geet fan

Edited by truelyours - 16 September 2011 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201geetfangeetShweta13jyoti06sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

I can understand the pressure and the demand of the job as a creative head... managing a daily is not easy,you have glitches everyday which needs to be looked at ,scripts undergo last minute change,actors fall sick or are sometimes unavailable ,you have a budget which has to be met...i am just an audience who watches what is dished out for the 22 mins onscreen ,i am not as aware as you and your team about the effort and work needed to compile together that 22 mins of on air time...i am not here to even tell you  how to do your job but from a viewers point of view would like to share with you things that i wish could be shown or even considered by your team

i can understand the need for a parallel track ...but should not the track have the same depth and need as the main track hence it is called as parallel and not sub plot...i can understand the need to ride the story on characters like dev nandini and the rest due to unavoidable circumstances but is it really necessary to show love story ...a track does not always have to end in a love story ...dev is a character which has undergone every layer of change...SS is a brilliant actor...why cannot he himself carry a track..show him actually repenting by taking up the cause of woman jilted and destroyed by men ..working for their betterment and justice...now that would be repentance in true sense..it would save you the cost of an additional actress too

the other actors can be put into better use than loitering around...enough people and plot to run the story till leads recover...

a character does evolve over time...every experience acts as a catalyst...the reason many were attracted to geet was because she stood for what we want  a woman to be..strong yet sensitive ,kind yet determined ,forthright yet understanding...that is the girl all fell proud of..today we are scratching the surface hoping to see her under layers of this over grown child on our screen...

just a request..please try to be consistent with the characters...no one turns into a clown overnight not even in fiction...

Edited by sun29 - 16 September 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201geetfangeetlams-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSejyoti06md410swan20shalipreetgurti

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
How is it that the PH has money for Nandu and Preeto's clothes and jewelery and nothing for Geet!!!!!  Geet does not get new clothes, she does not get new jewlery, Geet does not get a makeover...but everyone else gets everything!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201geetfangeetShweta13jyoti06md410swan20shalisun29preetgurti

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Can any one say what was written precap tagline in english pls it was quit confusing so. ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201jyoti06preetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bru22

Can any one say what was written precap tagline in english pls it was quit confusing so. ..
Written precap said something like tension in all three couple's life ...

I think it was talking about this cricus only ...Devini and Lucky-Preeto playing hide and seek while Geet making sure Maan does not know anything ...so three couples ...nothing much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201geetfangeetsun29preetgurti

Go to top