Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 26)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Priya:The jodi award is not based on newcomers ..its based on whether a couple is paired for the first time or not because its a jodi award and not an individual award ..and since Gurti for the first time r paired together ,so they were nominated in this category ...if they were not valid for this award since they r not newcomers ,then why will they get nomination in this category in the first place ?? Embarrassed...getting nominated means they r a valid jodi for this award ..right ? Embarrassed...they dint win the award even after getting nomination because it went to the eternal jodi of Anandi and Jagya for obvious reasons LOLLOL...if they had to give it to their own show then why nominate Gurti in the first place ??Smile
Colours award show has been biased last year they gave aditya(raaghav)new talent award & mostly colours shows had won the  awards so I am not surprised for it just hope that in the ITA maneet win its important for the show's future
I just hope that this week devini & jokers are packed off & we get a decent writer now that mahesh pandey is leaving its very important for the show & I am scared to know the trps of last week I skipped all the episodes of last week except mondays anandi & jagya are not even couple jagya is living with gauri & anandi is behaving like a devi

Edited by Priya291188 - 19 September 2011 at 4:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06preetgurti

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@Lalitha-- If they decide to do take this "device" as you call it considering it as the last straw -then perhaps the makers deserve & need that jerk to kickstart their latent, static minds into actionTongue

But I don't think that dedicated actors that Gurti are -they'd hardly risk their bread & butter or the show that brought them recognition , or to dissapoint  fans who pine just for MGBig smile

Edited by Lily201 - 19 September 2011 at 4:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalTRULYOURSanjalireddyy84jyoti06

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Hello alll

@Jyoti
go and rest , what you doing here and writing essays
hmmm?
how r u now ?

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84RoshiniManeetLily201jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Roshni and Priya:My only grudge was when they had decided to give the award to thier own show actors ..then why do this drama of nomination and ask members on their FB pages to vote for their favourite jodis Angry...they sort of used Geet fans to increase the number of hits for their website and make money and then presented the award to their couple and this is something which is boiling my blood Angry

@Preeto:Whole day I was sleeping re ...yesterday also I was sleeping Ouch...so thought will go online for few hours time just to freshen up ...fever has gone down now but still a bit weak because of too many medicines Ouch

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84RoshiniManeetMeetu_Anupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@Preet

U ignoring moi now a daysAngryCry...

@Jyo

Hug

What happened dearShocked...u not well..OMGOuch...

Take reast plzzzHugHugHug

And yes when i heard that Anandi and that  Jagaya won i was likeROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

now what do we say on this haanROFLROFL

And regarding Actors coming back...I heard yesterday GC did come to shoot for 2-3 hours...or is he shooting from home..his close ups??

Any way...till this circus is settled in Geet I Guess I should stay away for 2-3 episCryCry...I can't see Dev and Geet scene together come what mayCryCry...

Taking the reason of Leads illiness these CV's are killing us with Dev and GeetCry

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 19 September 2011 at 4:29am

anjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06ainaGURTIpreetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Why is the den so silent looks like the side effects of devini even the forum is quiet inactive I hope that with this week we see the end of devini jokers

& mahesh pandey & we get a decent writer from next wek it will best if swati pandey or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha comes back I guess from next week we will enjoy geet as we ere forced to take a break from geet plus mahesh pandey is leaving & devini jokers are making an exit so I hope we get a strng story for maneet

Edited by Priya291188 - 19 September 2011 at 4:30am

TRULYOURSLily201anjalireddyy84jyoti06ainaGURTI

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@joyti: you were sick kya... that's sad...get well soon.Hug

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by truelyours - 19 September 2011 at 4:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06ainaGURTI

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@AnuHugHug
hawww me,no way how can i ignore u yaar  i dint come here after fri even FB  tooo fever,cough , bad throat and cold i just come onlne toCryCry talk to all was missing u ,saj ,jyo all saw jyo updt that she is not well to so posted here

how r u ? and dont ever tink i gnore u my Gurti crime partner 

@Jyo
good to hear that but pls take full rest coz the fever weakness takes everything out from body i know na suffeing from same thing

Edited by killerkinrul - 19 September 2011 at 4:32am

anjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06Meetu_AnuainaGURTI

Go to top