Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu:It seems even your laptop cannot take the comedy circus torture in the show and so it crashed πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tanu:It seems even your laptop cannot take the comedy circus torture in the show and so it crashed πŸ˜†

So true.. it was fine till sunday nite n then refused to work from monday till friday..πŸ˜•

Poor Ash had to bear the torture on my behalf πŸ˜†

But seriously... was one of the worst weeks of the show... such mockery of a holy institution of marriage.. was at best.. condemnable! Nyways.. hope its better times from hence forth! 😊 U tk rest.. tk meds..
@Tanu:See your lappy knew it all in advance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seriously CVs made a real mockery of marriage last week πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...I still fail to understand why dint they use this whole crisis situation in developing Devini relatinoship in a more matured way by showing Dev confessing his past truth to Nandu ...that would hv made more sense here πŸ€”
Ok moi feel like sing for what Murlal saidπŸ˜†..

Jyo Bina DEN kaha reee
Jyo Bina Kopcha kaha reee😭

Plotting ..and Dotting abh Jyoti ke bina...kese par kar leeeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Tanu:See your lappy knew it all in advance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seriously CVs made a real mockery of marriage last week πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...I still fail to understand why dint they use this whole crisis situation in developing Devini relatinoship in a more matured way by showing Dev confessing his past truth to Nandu ...that would hv made more sense here πŸ€”

Eggjactly...i mean.. seriously.. how culd any sane person hv written such a track.. my gawwdd.. i was appalled 😑 ... they culd hv cleared up the whole geet dev past connection n that way Nando wuld hv been on board ... then on if n when MSK finds out too, all the three culd hv cleared up the thing... !! Maybe they want a big dramatic twist.. like when MSK is ready to accept Geet...(as in Con part 2) .. MSK finds out the Dev-Geet connection n its hungama time..

I dunno what CVs r planning... n on top of that.. Preeto.. πŸ˜• its like.. the circus is only gonna get more focus...!!
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

Ok moi feel like sing for what Murlal saidπŸ˜†..

Jyo Bina DEN kaha reee
Jyo Bina Kopcha kaha reee😭

Plotting ..and Dotting abh Jyoti ke bina...kese par kar leeeπŸ˜ƒ

Awww so sweet of u re πŸ€—...Dont worry me will not leave Den even in sickness πŸ˜ƒ

@Tanu:Mayb the big twist of Dev-Geet is planned later but still they could hv made the whole parallel track a bit sensible here by showing Adi-Pinky track mayb or mayb Dev trying to tell Nandu about ihs past truth but struggling with it ...mayb some sort of seriousness in parallel track would hv done some damage control rather than this mindless comedy Ouch
It seems Gurti falling sick hv become some national headlines in all news channels and newspapers ...how can time of india be far behind πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So here comes Neha maheshwari πŸ˜†

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi actors fall ill

TNN | Sep 19, 2011, 04.40PM IST

Maan and Geet in the show

What happens when your lead actors in a TV show fall ill? Well, everything goes haywire. That's exactly what has happened in the case of the serial Geet Hui Sabse Parayi on Star One.

Maan, played by Gurmeet Choudhary, and Geet, played by Drashti Dhami, have both been ill and haven't been able to shoot for the show. Drashti is down with throat infection and Gurmeet apparently has a viral flu. But their being ill has helped the other actors get footage... the characters Dev and Nandini are enjoying their moment of glory on in the show with the story totally focusing on them.

I guess we will have to bear with the comedy circus for a few days this whole week could have been used in a sensible way but because of the incompetency of mahesh pandey we got all that anyways he is leaving thank God for that
for me they messed up right after teej instead of NT kidnapping nano jokers should have decided to leave for amritsar suggested by nandini after being insulted by NT(end of jokers) geet should have kept her distance from maan keeping her promise of not forcing herself on him dev on the other hand should have decidecd to leave KM as the sole reason for nt's stay in KM was because of dev in this way dev's redemption would have been sensible meanwhile with dadi gone to vaishno devi maneet would have stayed alone in KM with geet continuing to give her silent treatment to maan & making movie plans pi cnic plans with adi pinky & maan following her everywhere but I guess this is epecting too much from mahesh pandey but thank God with mahesh pandey leaving I wish for a creative writer who can manage the story well epecially maneet track like how it used to be earlier whrere side characters were used for maneet
anu jaan jyo preeto lilly tanu...thnakss...πŸ€—

hopw moi gets well soon!!!😭

i guess i know y we r fallin sick: i think d same reason y tanu's lappy crashed!!! πŸ€£
If NT was still there in the picture then CVs could hv shown a more interesting parallel track here with NT-Dev-Nandu saga ...πŸ€”

They finished NT's role too soon