Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
ITA Awards of 2011 gurti nominated for many sections vote for them ,tanu posted it in main formun :-)Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago

Jyoti

The bigger the pit that they take us into, we think why did we crib about the last "bad" episode. 

A friend of mine used to tell me, at every point in her life she  used to crib about how fat she was. But if she had known at each point of time how fat she was going to become a year later, she would have enjoyed the slim person that she was at that point in time. Now when she looks at her photos of a year back, she can't believe she was so slim and thought she was fat.

So is it a lesson to us that we should enjoy these episodes at this point in time because we don't know how much further we are going to fall in the future.  Because looking at the present episodes, even AA episodes seem sane. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ jyoti, maliha, faria hi
@Usha- Just thinking about AA makes my eye twitch and my face repulse in disgust. 
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Because looking at the present episodes, even AA episodes seem sane. ๐Ÿ˜†

@ jyoti, maliha, faria hi

god...my MOM told d same thing...

nd i was like MOM u r TOoo much... dnt talk of EVILs...they r gone...

DEvilsss dnt even mention AA...who knows CVS mat bring in AA too along with amritsar CIRCus nd then maaneet will become SIDE COUPLE!!! like harly 5 min per week scene!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ i was gng but could'nt resist replyin this!!!

ok DEvils... BYE... 
@Usha :Exactly ...suddenly AA-Epis r looking logical to me ๐Ÿ˜ณ..at least AA-Track dint involve Maaneet in whatever sins they comitted and Annie was someone who alone fought for her destiny without involving her brother or Geet in it ๐Ÿค”...If that girl Nikunj was a better actress ,then mayb AA track would hv been liked by all as its anyday better and sane than this nonsense Devini track ...Also the show that time was not really a comedy circus like now ๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways this is the time when CVs should sit and go through these feedbacks we r giving out here so that once Gurti returns to shoot ,they can try to do some damage control at least ๐Ÿค”

Bye maliha

And when they were well Geet and maan were perfect were they and covering about 12-15 minutes? ?
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago

@ Jyoti

Exactly

All the annie interactions made geet and maan come closer. It did not kill them and make them go against their character.  

Arjun's characterisation was very weak and that was the 'kamzor kadi' so to speak alongwith Nikunj being an unconvincing actress

A better actress could have carried out annie's role with aplomb because she was after all a spoilt 18 year old who thought she could do what she wanted and somebody else will pick up the pieces later. 
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Bye maliha

And when they were well Geet and maan were perfect were they and covering about 12-15 minutes? ?

Well said.  Perhaps because they were aware if the impending illness of the leads, they brought in Amit Tandon to provide the impetus for Dev and Nandini's wedding.  Otherwise, imagine, after GC and DD fell ill, suddenly they would have had to show FunBro admitting his feelings to NoneDoe after an episode filled with 3-D discussion.  But, this time they were prepared. They already had FunBro confess his feelings to NoneDoe.  All that had to be done was have NoneDoe throw down her challenge to FunBro to prove his love. They couldn't have anticipated the illness of GC and DD better.

PS: Usha, as you may have guessed, NoneDoe = Nandini and FunBro = Dev.

Have to leave now.  Will be back later.๐Ÿค—
Looks like we are facing the same situation that we faced last year when both the leads fell ill & we had the engagement fiasco at that time we still had some story but still the show never recovered from that all the good members of the cv team left after that & the show dipped totally now again both the leads are sick we don't have any story I don't know what the future of geet will be now  mahesh is leaving (thank God)but still after this week's disastrous episodes do you think that the audiences will come back I don't even want to know this week's trps
just hope that all these suggestions are taken in the right way by neeraj & damage control is done
what the cvs need need to do is utilise te existing characters like adi pinky instead of bringing in new entries like devini AA fo fillers
i just hope that mahesh pandey leaves & the spoiler pics actually indicate the exit of jokers & devini
today when I was in oxford bookstore I read the contents of mills&boons novel series one was very much like maneet in the current situation where the man has a memory loss & forgets his love who is now pregnent then they both decicde to visit the same place where they fell in love so that he remembrs everything they can use this story there was another one where the girl is forcced into marying the guy their PASSIONATE  lovestory begins after marriage
another one was that the guy married the girl only out of lust & not love here maan accepted geet as a compromise in the book ther love story began atter marriage
why I am saying all this that some people had said that now that maneet are married theres nothing to show in them right now maneet are facing a similar situation which has been mentioned in these books so please get inspired by these books read them & try these stories & circumstances on maneet 
again FIRE MAHESH PANDEY he is incompetant for geet
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
@Medha-- Love the nomenclature you've given to Devini - NonDoe & Funbro๐Ÿ˜†

@Usha--Thanks for reading that one biggie essay of advice -- I redefined the word "overboard" there , but GHSP makes me do crazy things then๐Ÿ˜†

Wish I could do this earlier when my English teacher told me to participate in essay writing competition but I backed out when it said that "minimum" word limit was 1000 words๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyways if the message of Denizens struck some point home itll be worth it- I'm already getting nostalgiac of the GHSP I fell in love with ...

But yup you're right -though NES gave me shivers of horror & makes me cringe still - but atleast MG's characters weren't jeopardised , KM sets were retained ,they had much better sets plus comeback of the fave -talwar bearing antagonist Brij & NT with a new shiny gun๐Ÿ˜›

@Mali-- Thanks ,but moi wanted to be sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago