Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva - Page 12

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Aghhh you guys just compared Gopi and her Aaaheemmm Jiii to our Maaneet 🥺 ... we just hit a new low. Are you listening Mr. Sachdeva?

Hello Denzians!!

I loved every single analysis done today on the list of DOs and DON'Ts for our show at this very crucial point. Everyone described all the issues perfectly! :) Thankyou for sending this to the head because seriously we need to do something ... I can't believe the fans are having to take more action than the people incharge. Hope they listen to our pleas which we have been chanting for almost 7 months now.

Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Aghhh you guys just compared Gopi and her Aaaheemmm Jiii to our Maaneet 🥺 ... we just hit a new low. Are you listening Mr. Sachdeva?

Hello Denzians!!

I loved every single analysis done today on the list of DOs and DON'Ts for our show at this very crucial point. Everyone described all the issues perfectly! :) Thankyou for sending this to the head because seriously we need to do something ... I can't believe the fans are having to take more action than the people incharge. Hope they listen to our pleas which we have been chanting for almost 7 months now.

Z

I hope this comparison of Maaneet to Gopi-Ahemmm will put the CVs to some shame at least 😭😭😭

And haan these days it seems only viewers r worried about the fate of the show while CVs r busy dishing out trash everyday ...I understand leads r not available and so they will hv to give us a filler ..but why not at least try to give us a sensible filler and not a mindless filler which even KG class kid might not like 😕
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Oye, I just noticed where is GC's hand in this scene at 17:15 in this video 😲😆☺️

Bohot retakes hua hoga, hand in different places, ROFL...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdqtdKUDp0o&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
I want her to sit on his lap again ☺️ how nicely his hands are resting on her thigh .. UFF. <3

And Jyo: exactly! And I just feel that a show not only needs a good set of writers and overall team .. but it needs people who CARE for it. Once that care vanished for our show we had to deal with such huge blunders that seem irreparable .. but I am willing to overlook every blunder if we get a good team again. That is all we fans are asking for :)

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Ashuuu! Loved it <3 :) Hope they recover soon .. gosh you really get to feel how much you're attached to them when they are missing in more than one episode .. just want them to get well soon :)

Z
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Ashuuu! Loved it <3 :) Hope they recover soon .. gosh you really get to feel how much you're attached to them when they are missing in more than one episode .. just want them to get well soon :)

Z

&I am so attachedd even I ended up wid Viral fever🤣ust woke up from like 7 hour sleep...still feel sick but I can't be sleeping all day hate doing tht..
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GC and DD Get Well Soon...🤗
Wishing you both a speedy recovery...😳

roseinbloom thumbnail
OMG Ashu you'ree sick too :( ? Hai rabba ye kya horaha hai .. everyone's falling sick :'(

Well wishing you a speedy recovery Jaani <3 🤗 Can't believe u're sick and sitting there making siggies .. gurlll get some rest na :)

Z
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MR Sachdeva,

We really hope you take the time to read this forum as you will understand that Geet is watched by educated viewers who have professions + family , but we still take time to see this serial made memorable by Geet + Maan . The first year of this serial was amazing till the Amritsar clan took over and then we have had a major fall . Dosent that show that the original screenplay and writer of this serial were the best and if you could get them back then the magic of this show would return .
We beg you to end this Amritsar circus - Showing a drunken Mammaji gives such a wrong image. Showing a worthless Lucky who only eats and does no work ..and Nandini who is doing a Phd !!! She hasnt even gone to college for a day !!! Seriously the past few days seems like a circus show and it shows that imagination has left the Geet Team .
Please try and understand the frustration of all Geet fans and get back Swati and Vincent .

Thanks a lot
Lamya
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@iam: hi i am tulip... seems only we both r here in den...